Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

2022 can’t get here quick enough!

America rejects the Trash(D)Party’s road map.
      The LfDems don’t even PRETEND to be the party of “tolerance” anymore.

Tick tick, b#ches.

CPAC

F___SleeperCellJoe

• Roy

Participant

You need to understand that the specter of Trump is the glue that holds the Democratic Party together. We need Trump to be out there to get us Dems to get out the vote. If Trump is removed from the scene, the Democrats are in trouble. Don’t you realize that its the crossover Republicans who pushed Biden to victory? As long as Trump is around that unites a splintered Democratic party and will draw even more crossovers. Democrats can only hope that Trump runs in 2024 and boy will you see the turnout as Trump gets demolished! Gotta love it.

• jbear

Participant

Thats not what ALice says. Alice says Republicans are a minority of old white racists who cling to power through voter suppression.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

@JBear
        – “Republicans are a minority of old white racists who cling to power through voter suppression”

CORRECTION:

” TRUMP Republicans are a minority of old white racists who cling to power through voter suppression.”

Here’s Trump himself at CPAC (CONSERVATOVE Polictcial Action Committee)

“Trump, who tried to force officials in Georgia to steal the election for him, called on the GOP to outlaw mail-in and early voting to ensure “honest elections” and made racially motivated insinuations about irregularities in Detroit and Philadelphia. He demanded citizen tests for ballot access, said voting should only take place on Election Day and called for independent judges to be barred from adjudicating election disputes.

“”The Republicans have to do something about it. They better do something about it,” he said”

Jbear, you’re starting to be wrong about as often as CoffeeIsland

I kid, I kid

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

That was awesome when he said “if he runs in 2024 and wins, that will be 3 WINS IN A ROW”!!

“That’s a man, baby!!”

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Poor Donald J. Cuck.

How do you lose a re-election, the house, and the senate?

Loser. Bigly loser.

Sad what the loser fgt Qpublican party did to him.

So sad…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Every President loses the big advantage at the start- *44 is perfect example..

Dems were supposed to dominate the House- but the Great Party won ALL their incumbent seats.

LfD’s had to cheat to win GA, or the Senate wouldn’t be harrowing 50/50. Cheeseburger did her ‘job’…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Joe and Kamallah were “centrists”– at least that’s what they & the washedMedia told everyone.

No one has ruled more HARD LEFT than PuppetJoe.

Hats off to him though, he did manage to coax George Frederick Handel out of retirement (nominee).

• Roy

Participant

Chron, when somebody takes a hard right you have to take a hard left just to get back to the middle.

Look executive orders are not the preferrable way to do business. But Biden didn’t get elected in the middle of the pandemic to sit on his butt and wait for Congress to sort things out only to realize a year or two later that nothing got done. That would have been a failure on his part. He has to issue executive orders or be a do-nothing President.

If you don’t think the separation of powers is working right now, blame Congress. They are the branch who has abdicated responsibility for doing its job, working together to come to a consensus to pass laws. The Republicans stonewall the Democrats and the Democrats stonewall the Republicans. You can’t be seen as being cooperative with the other party. There’s no end in sight, especially with Trump still in the game.

If we’re going to wait for Congress to start doing their job, its going to be a long wait. Biden has been a member of the Senate for 36 years. He doesn’t have a problem working with them. But if you’re going to stonewall him then he has no choice but to issue executive orders. Look at the Covid stimulus. The Republicans come with a proposal that is 1/3rd of Biden’s plan. That’s not a legitimate offer from the minority party. Its just an indication that they have no interest in sorting something out. Biden’s doing what he has to do.

• DCGoth

Participant

Ugh, while I really wish I had enough drugs to get through QPAC, sadly, I don’t think any cartel had enough drugs to survive through the weekend. </p>
      <p>I do see some irony in one thing. For my entire life, beginning with the Cold War, we’ve had people like Nixon, Reagan, et al, feed us gloom and doom about losing our identity and our souls due to the Soviets.

Then the Soviet Union fell, and the Iron Curtain crumbled. Supposedly, we outlasted the Soviets and they were no longer a threat.

Enter Putin, and this is where the irony hits. Putin figured out that you don’t need weaponry to defeat the US. Films like Red Dawn were unnecessary. He figured out that, if you can get someone like Trump, who is an idiot, too achieve a big following, the US will fail in its own.

Well, that’s exactly what’s happened, and this country is on borrowed time. It will fall, just like the USSR, and Russia didn’t even have to fire one bullet. The division, IMHO, has grown deep enough that it is irreparable.

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by DCGoth.

• DCGoth

Participant

Hats off to him though, he did manage to coax George Frederick Handel out of retirement

Didn’t he write The Messiah? I thought he was dead. 😎

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Apparently he’s back(?)

I saw him being asked some questions. Looked like it was in Washington. Volume on TV was down.

Maybe a new “Music Czar”???

• jbear

Participant

Trump may have been a win for Putin but not in the way Alice and Fire spin it. Biden may be just as much a win for him. It’s all about discord which is neither beholden to the left or the right.

• DCGoth

Participant

Maybe a new “Music Czar”???

@Chron,

That’s as good a guess as any. 😎

• DCGoth

Participant

Trump may have been a win for Putin but not in the way Alice and Fire spin it. Biden may be just as much a win for him. It’s all about discord which is neither beholden to the left or the right.

@JBear

Maybe; it’s too wait to tell; however, with the bombing raid in Syria, things are looking up. I don’t miss Reagan; however, he was spot on, along with the rest of Republicans, in flat out visiting the Soviets and making life miserable for them. I’m hoping Biden restores the notion that the Soviets are not our ally, but an oligarchy that needs to be put down.

There will be no Soviet response for Syria, as Russia has just become one giant third world nation. IMHO, the US should bomb the shit out of all major population areas in Russia, which would end them.

People will claim that it would start off a nuclear war. First, I seriously doubt that. While nations are discounting nukes, I doubt that Russia would retaliate with anything other than conventional warfare. The oligarchs have too much to lose, should they send nukes. China also would most likely remain neutral. A defeated Russia world Give them a boost in their role in the world.

We’ve had many wars in my lifetime, yet the last, and only time Nukes played a role was with Truman ordered the strikes on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. I believe that the level of destruction that that act caused required to re-think the use of nukes in warfare. There has been plenty opportunity to launch a nuclear strike since the last one ended WWII; however, I believe that it also sent a Wake-up call to all nations about the extreme devastation. Most nations have agreed that, in the event of war, they would not use nukes, except in retaliation of a similar attack.

There us only one area I’m concerned about, and I’m pretty certain that US intel holds the same belief, although no longer being in Intel, it’s only speculation.

The sole threat of a nuclear attack exists between India and Pakistan, who both hold nukes and he are each other to the extent that that is the only place in the other that gives indigestion to other nations. I’m fairly certain that, at times of extreme unrest at the India / Pakistani border, the entire world holds There breath for as minute, until the situation is diffused.

When I was over there, I heard some very interesting opinions from citizens of India. IMHO, most people in India would gladly accept the collateral damage to their own country if it meant ending Pakistan. (India peeps also had an amusing way to describe their internal hatred for the two main factions of the Hindu religion. (While the comments were funny, by today’s standards they wouldn’t be very PC. one that isn’t too bad was someone in Chennai existing to me why some Indians were the head garb and don’t cut their hair, the comment being: Those people lost a civil war over one hundred years ago, and they’re still pissed off enough that they want their division to be known. From what I’ve heard, they will not cut their hair until the other factions in India are destroyed and they regain power.)

Sorry for the bit of a tangent; however, it is a decent subordinate argument that supports the hatred between these groups of people. As such, I feel it was necessary to the post.

• DCGoth

Participant

@JBear,

You are also correct. Putin wishes to sow discord within the US. Trump is just the first vehicle he’s had that had been successful in moving divisiveness to the US. In the past, one of the few things that was supported on both sides of the aisle was that Russia is not an ally and cannot be trusted.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Cheat to win Georgia?

Lol.

Bigger fail than MAGA 2020.

Lose the presidency, the house, and the senate.

Hat trick of failure.

So sad what those loser fgt Qpublican’s did to that party.

Once a political party of GREATNESS!

Now a collective group of incel cuck larp’s.

So sad…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I wonder if someone were to say that the Chiefs beat us in the super bowl, if it were to become true?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.