Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• Naismith

Participant

I believe I went a good (for me in prop bets) 0-2 in bets this year. Benchwarmer, you Manziel-loving, first-round betting superstar, I believe you get the rights to my signature? I’m not 100% sure. If true, please make sure everyone knows that I was right all along about Revis and everyone else is a dummy.10lbbass, I'm happy to lose the bet to you, no QB in the first three rounds. I believe you are now the proud owner of my avatar. Again, not 100% sure.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As I said all along, none of us are going to get it completely correct.At least I bet something. You didn't actually bet anything with me, except the fact the bucs would not draft a single select player out of the entire draft.Come up with a quote, and I'll place it below. Keep in mind, I'm not trying to get banned, and this is a family type site. Lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL, you won the bet with me, not vice versa. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fyi, I took the liberty of making it. Let me know if it’s ok.I don't go back on bets, even if they're just for fun.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No, I didn’t. I said they would draft manziel, and you didn’t even have to bet a player. Only that manziel would be selected. (And damn if it wasn't close to a coin flip)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No, we never made that bet. We bet a while back that Manziel would go in the first round. I said he wouldn’t.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The rights to your signature belonged to me ;)You bet JFF wouldnt go in the 1st round.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I had responded to your taking of the bet you’re referring to by saying we had already bet the signature in the previous bet from a while back.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Doh, my bad!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, that’s not what I meant. Lol.Manziel was going in the first, idk if I would've even bet that. My bet was just about manziel to the bucs.I was being a smartass that day.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sorry, Bench, I thought all along that we had a signature bet on Manziel in the first, which is why I didn’t follow through on the other bet. Your signature is safe, sir.Sclobernocker, I am at your mercy, sir.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uh oh…. FIGHT!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So what’s your new signature going to be? Lol..I'm already "upgraded."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

10 Bass, be the better man and waive any ban bets you made.  anyways, it will be more fun for you to rub it in their faces.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sorry, Bench, I thought all along that we had a signature bet on Manziel in the first, which is why I didn't follow through on the other bet. Your signature is safe, sir.Sclobernocker, I am at your mercy, sir.

I'm not even going to bother to look it up. I know what I meant at the time.I'll keep it up for awhile. Split the difference.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, it does just make good sense to spread the word. For the record, I would have picked Aaron Donald as the guy I thought the Bucs would take and then regretted it almost immediately. I didn’t think Evans would be there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, I was on the manziel bandwagon, but he’s screwed now that cleveland drafted him.Also, evans was my highest ranking player going to the bucs that was a non qb. I still believe he's a better value than watkins, and more of a need than donald. I'm really happy we drafted him, because now our wr core is downright monstrous.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think we could of had both Evans and Manziel.  we wouldn’t have a first next year but so what.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The ol’ “Brady Quinn or Bust” bust?  No thanks…

Please wait…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.