Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 2 reply threads

• Author

• Zellination

Participant

Hopefully the Bucs improve and Jameis plays well, and    STARTS  to grow into an NFL caliber QB.  In the meantime, I CANNOT WAIT FOR TROLLING SEASON TO START...... so many easy pickings on the board.....form the early posts, it is going to be a ZELL OF A YEAR.. KUDOS TO ME!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Crack is whackSix wins will be a miracle

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hopefully the Bucs improve and Jameis plays well, and    STARTS  to grow into an NFL caliber QB.  In the meantime, I CANNOT WAIT FOR TROLLING SEASON TO START...... so many easy pickings on the board.....form the early posts, it is going to be a ZELL OF A YEAR.. KUDOS TO ME!!!!!!!

Agree...  Those embittered with the Winston pick will be the first to post with any mistake made.Miserable loves to be miserable and will incessantly try to make those not miserable be the same. Finally BUCS football!    I for one am going to enjoy the journey with all its ups and downs.Winston like Mariota had a rough start...  Both will get better.  That is the beauty of Pre Season games!  They don't count. Winston already has scored his first TD!  ;D

Please wait…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.