Viewing 36 reply threads

• Author

• The Anomaly

Participant

I want to hear why we should back this loser.He sucks.  He is 3-17.  That's a .15 winning %.  It is god awful  He sucks.  Why should I believe this loser can turn it around.  What has he done in the last five years that say he knows the current NFL?  Forget Winston for a minute...we have bigger problems.  Defend this POS and tell us why we shouldn't fire him at 1-4 and promote Dirk.I HATE LOVIE SMITH.  He sucks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you’re gonna set a trap to get them all in the same place you’re gonna need better bait.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Completely agree. Also 1-9 vs. nfc south and 0-10 at home. The dude is a bum.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you're gonna set a trap to get them all in the same place you're gonna need better bait.

Feel free to join the discussion or shove off

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Knew this regime was gonna fail when he started tank commander without even looking at GlennonBut back to the topicLovie's second season1-3 2006 chicago bears go on to win 9 straight, win division 11-5only hope we have left

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It has been a bad fit. Period. Trying to reclaim past glory in a league that has moved on was never a good idea.  Any scheme that makes a player like LD invisible and has no use for a player like Revis is questionable to begin with. Just as concerning is the offense, IMO. Unlike many, I do think Winston will be very good in this league. My issue is with a scheme/strategy that isn’t creating easy throws for your rookie QB and putting him in SO MANY 3rd and long situations. Throw in the personnel moves – Delaire was an absolute spit in the face today – and this looks more and more like an institutional disaster. We have a defense relying in Chris Conte and Tim Jennings to make splash plays and an offense relying on a rookie QB to stretch the field. What could go wrong?  At least our kicking game is solid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Knew this regime was gonna fail when he started tank commander without even looking at GlennonBut back to the topicLovie's second season1-3 2006 chicago bears go on to win 9 straight, win division 11-5only hope we have left

This team is hopeless.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m just here to laugh at the excuses his brothers, cousins and relatives come up to defend this moron.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love may not be the guy, but a huge part of why we are in this situation is coaching turnover. If we go at another coach, he will have to accept Jameis as the guy (which I think he is, but may limit candidate pool) and we would begin the rebuilding / roster reconstruction process from square 1.I mentioned his name in another thread, but think Nov Turner may be a decent fit. He would be great for Jameis and would likely be able to draw a quality DC (3-4) to join him. I'm not loving Lovie right now and seeing delaire out there doesn't make me feel better about his decision making. But we may need to stay the course. It's tough to say. Curious to hear all the anti Lovie folks provide their cure all, taking into account our GM/ player commitments / and fans desire not to reset for the 5th time since the SB win.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm just here to laugh at the excuses his brothers, cousins and relatives come up to defend this moron.

I'll defend him, he needs his job so he can buy a new couch for his basement.I think he'll need it in about 10 weeks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love may not be the guy, but a huge part of why we are in this situation is coaching turnover. If we go at another coach, he will have to accept Jameis as the guy (which I think he is, but may limit candidate pool) and we would begin the rebuilding / roster reconstruction process from square 1.I mentioned his name in another thread, but think Nov Turner may be a decent fit. He would be great for Jameis and would likely be able to draw a quality DC (3-4) to join him. I'm not loving Lovie right now and seeing delaire out there doesn't make me feel better about his decision making. But we may need to stay the course. It's tough to say. Curious to hear all the anti Lovie folks provide their cure all, taking into account our GM/ player commitments / and fans desire not to reset for the 5th time since the SB win.

With the new, or relatively new coaches, doing very well, I think fans would be happy, and have excitement/hope if we get a new coach. It doesn't always take new players, it simply takes a coach to properly evaluate what he has, and create a scheme based on the personnel he has. Lovie can't do that. He's too stupid to understand this simple concept, and continues to believe he needs to fix what his players do. He needs to fix how he uses them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ten years ago?  Wow.  We're f ed

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With the new, or relatively new coaches, doing very well, I think fans would be happy, and have excitement/hope if we get a new coach. It doesn't always take new players, it simply takes a coach to properly evaluate what he has, and create a scheme based on the personnel he has. Lovie can't do that. He's too stupid to understand this simple concept, and continues to believe he needs to fix what his players do. He needs to fix how he uses them.

Exactly! Fans don't need to name a new coach when a list of never been head coaches take over teams and win as many games in one month as it takes Lovie 20 games to do.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stay the course?  Of the Titanic?  Not going make one difference.Fire Ed Glazer.  He's useless.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tampa wont win with lovie, and probably any other defensive minded coach.The scheme must be tayor made for winston, and he's going to cough it up even IF it is.Based off the first game of the season, i havebeen right once again.F excuses. Do your job or get taunted.[Blue font mode activated ]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie is here long term more than likely. The Glazers really need to hire a President and let him clean house or decide what he wants to do.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie is here long term more than likely.

No.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where are the BillboardsBRING BACK SHIANO lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where are the BillboardsBRING BACK SHIANO lol

I'll put one up right next to it saying, "for the love of god, don't!"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

are there any Lovie defenders left?hes done an awful job. he inherited a sub par team, we can agree on that, but he then proceeded to make it worse

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want these muther fuckers to name ONE thing Lovie has done to deserve to keep his job…just one thing!!!! Besides hire Koetter…cuz that is the ONE thing I will give him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guys, be patient. Anyone who knows football can see that this team is close.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Whoever made the call to draft Winston is the one that needs to go.  The reality is this would have been a competitive team with any kind of competent QB  play.  The Bucs wrecked the franchise for 3-5 years picking Winston.  Here is the issue: No coach is coming in to work with this guy so Lovie is our guy like it or not.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guys, be patient. Anyone who knows football can see that this team is close.

Hi Lovie :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Whoever made the call to draft Winston is the one that needs to go.  The reality is this would have been a competitive team with any kind of competent QB  play.  The Bucs wrecked the franchise for 3-5 years picking Winston.  Here is the issue: No coach is coming in to work with this guy so Lovie is our guy like it or not.

take a lap champ. you're out of your mindWinston was a top pick for a reason

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Conspiracy theory.... Koetter is planning a hostile takeover. The second Lovie gets fired, Koetter is interim, Winston plays like the next coming of Steve Young.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did anyone saw the presser today?Lovie was asked where the improvement is for this team after the 17 losses.The answer was, overall.HaHa, even my daughter says, they didn't learn anything.But I think it's more than fundamental football knowledge needed to see the overall improvement.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My question to all is how many of these losses do you pin on the coach?Do you pin todays turnovers and missed kicks on Lovie?Do you pin last weeks missed kicks on Lovie?What about the 14 losses from last season, many of which were lost by 1 score or less.I'm not defending Lovie but I'm curious as to what aspect of these losses is strictly on Lovie and wht aspect is on the players and talent or lack thereof?Lovie isn't dropping easy interceptions, that's our linebackers. Is that his fault for not preparing them to catch balls enough or is it theirs for dropping the ball?Is Lovie to blame on our receivers dropping a good amount of balls?Or for Winston throwing inaccurately/throwing picks?What part of this is Lovie's slice of the pie?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My question to all is how many of these losses do you pin on the coach?Do you pin todays turnovers and missed kicks on Lovie?Do you pin last weeks missed kicks on Lovie?What about the 14 losses from last season, many of which were lost by 1 score or less.I'm not defending Lovie but I'm curious as to what aspect of these losses is strictly on Lovie and wht aspect is on the players and talent or lack thereof?Lovie isn't dropping easy interceptions, that's our linebackers. Is that his fault for not preparing them to catch balls enough or is it theirs for dropping the ball?Is Lovie to blame on our receivers dropping a good amount of balls?Or for Winston throwing inaccurately/throwing picks?What part of this is Lovie's slice of the pie?

It's Lovie's kicker, QB, WR's, defense, general manager.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ALL OF IT is on Lovie. That's how it works when you're the boss. The performance of your employees is on you. Your plan, your training, your management.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And what exactly else was he supposed to do?Replace the entire roster with what players exactly?We had 3 good players when Lovie came in. 3.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did anyone saw the presser today?Lovie was asked where the improvement is for this team after the 17 losses.The answer was, overall.

who asked the question? I want to send them a personal Thank You!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And what exactly else was he supposed to do?Replace the entire roster with what players exactly?We had 3 good players when Lovie came in. 3.

Are you counting Ryan Delaire?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

how many do we have now?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The one thing I will say in Lovie’s defense is that he is building this team completely the opposite of his coaching strengths.Lovie's style of team has a smothering defense, a solid running game, and a quarterback that will take what the defense gives him and limit turnovers.  Most fans will say that this style of football is boring, but the fans in Seattle don't seem to mind it.This team is currently built for offensive yardage in big chunks through the air with a running game and defense that are "good enough"- much like Atlanta has been.Both styles of team can be very successful.  I prefer the former style, but both styles have plenty of rings to show they can work.  My concern is that Lovie is trying to build a team that is out of his element.  It is common advice to give to young people to find what you're good at and stick with it.  Perhaps Lovie needs that advice as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So what does he do then?  What's he responsible for?  3-17?  He owns it. 

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

lovie has been playing lots of man too, blitzing more too

Please wait…

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.