Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 47 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

https://www.pewterreport.com/articles/smith-on-bucs-loss-i-cant-tell-you-in-words-how-disappointed-we-all-are/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We just need to get back to the fundamentals and basics of the game. Stop trying for the home run on defense each play. Everybody play their position and get into the right spots and the turnovers will come. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We just need to get back to the fundamentals and basics of the game. Stop trying for the home run on defense each play. Everybody play their position and get into the right spots and the turnovers will come.

Just started watching the TV broadcast. Even worse than in person. Defense seemed completely shellshocked early.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey Lovie, I can find the words to tell you how disappointed the fans are……..but I’d rather not Mark ban me, have the FCC investigate me nor host a visit from homeland security. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just started watching the TV broadcast. Even worse than in person. Defense seemed completely shellshocked early.

Yeah they just looked completely unprepared. Like they have never practiced together before.I do expect a better overall game on Sunday though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As much as I wanted Lovie to come here, I was absolutely wrong.  No competent NFL head coach could ever allow the absolute beatings we took from the Falcons, Ravens and now the Titans, even if he had the worst personnel in football.  The games were over in the first quarter with no resistance from the defense at all.Outscored 70-0 in the FIRST Quarter.Now what?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You aren't pouting, are you?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I may be ready to jump off the Skyway by the fourth quarter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m sure the Glazers will be able to find some words for ya Lovie when they see the drop in attendance at the Panthers game. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WHY didn’t the Buccnaeers show up defensively? Isn’t that in St. Lovie’s wheelhouse? LOL Disappointed? He and HIS team let down tens of thousands of hyped up fans and seems to call them foolish for think this BLOWOUT at HOME is a continuation for the piss poor coaching and results of last year’s 2-14 disaster? What ARE we thinking?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey Lovie… if you’re looking for words, “BOO” seems to be in vogue.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have a few words…. why?  Shame!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This has got to be one of the worst efforts put forth by a professional football time in quite sometime. Lovie is or should officially be a dead man walking...it is INEXCUSABLE to bring that effort to the field in front of your hometown fans on opening day...it is horrific to bring that effort on any gameday, but DAMMIT...it was the first game of the year that you have been planning for all offseason.WTF???? SeriouslyLovie is put shit as HC and his PCs make me sick to my stomach...he is completely lost.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This has got to be one of the worst efforts put forth by a professional football time in quite sometime. Lovie is or should officially be a dead man walking...it is INEXCUSABLE to bring that effort to the field in front of your hometown fans on opening day...it is horrific to bring that effort on any gameday, but DAMMIT...it was the first game of the year that you have been planning for all offseason.WTF???? SeriouslyLovie is put (censored) as HC and his PCs make me sick to my stomach...he is completely lost.

This is exactly the anger so many of us are feeling. That St. Lovie could have his team show up on opening day at home and get blown out like that. So unprepared, players let the "fire" go ater two minutes in the first quarter? After months to get ready?Fans are PISSED OFF and have every right to be. It's NOT "just one loss" St, Lovie, it's a continuation of last year's badly coached and unenthusiastic efforts. He expects what? That we understand they are "disappointed" too?I hope the Glazers are listening and/or hope they care. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I ran around touting jff's name again, id feel the same.That "immediate bust" factor can really mess with confidence.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I read a lot of words, but saw 0 accountability.  Idk if Lovie feels heat, but that was all shifting blame imo.  Do not like anything I am seeing/hearing from Lovie Smith.  Our issues seem largely systemic.  Fire him today.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

there really hasnt been one thing lovie has vocally said that ive liked since hes got here. but to be fair in this case, im not really sure what hes supposed to say. hes only talking and giving quotes because hes forced to. what could he possible say after this weekend that you could be happy with?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie, I have the same message I have for McCoy. STFU…quit talking and start walking the walk. As I said in some other post, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles and Jose Feliciano can see what this team needs personnel wise. That should come next year. But for your team to quote ‘NOT SHOW UP’ is horse manure. You sound like you are on some kind of medication. Just for once could you give us a little Dennis Green or Mike Singletary press conference? Can we hear rumors about Hardy jacking someone up in the locker room after a dismal performance?Here's one, threaten the team publicly before the game, by telling them 'If you can't hack it, get your jacket' and fire someone on the field after the game if the don't 'SHOW UP'.Come on man, my Father had more energy and fire at his own funeral than you and your team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie has the personality of a sloth.THIS is the time you come out and start yelling. Be mad, you have a right. You supposedly worked all offseason to master the TITS. They came in and trashed rjs with their Hawaiian noob, feel something! Show us you give a rats ass and its not just collecting a check, then predetermined leaving for an easier lifestyle.Hell, lovie NEEDS to stand on the table, act like he's mad for once, and tell them "FYIYP!"Im sure its not as equally as important as the day winston said it, but it could work here as well.[Stands on table] "FYIYP bucs!"

Please wait…

• jeebz116

Participant

This team has taken on Lovie’s personality. They are boring, lackluster and dull. This stoic shit ain’t getting through. We need someone that can communicate and motivate these guys. And quite frankly, I think GMC needs to be called out a little bit. I dint see much fire in him. I know Sapp wouldn't put up with that crap and wouldn't accept it from anyone else on his team. Someone HAS to step up and DO SOMETHING.WHO IS GOING TO LEAD THIS TEAM?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Lovie has to address the issues publicly…  2.  I still think we've brought out the torches too quickly (obvious emotionally charged fan base is obvious)3.  Lovie will be a hero if they win this week...  OR he'll be the worst coach in the history of the NFL if he doesn't...4.  This team is young, still very much building (something...?)  and will take some time to show who they really are - what I don't understand is how many have lost sight of that after one disappointing game?  Perspective is a beotch.Ya gotta love this place.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m so sick and disgusted that if I see anything that resembles a piss poor performance against the Saints, I’m off the ship till Lovie is gone. He has killed my love for the team. I simply cannot stand behind the product he is fielding, and I will not support him any further. Change needs to come if the Bucs look like isht Sunday.

Please wait…

• jeebz116

Participant

Lovie has the personality of a sloth.THIS is the time you come out and start yelling. Be mad, you have a right. You supposedly worked all offseason to master the TITS. They came in and trashed rjs with their Hawaiian noob, feel something! Show us you give a rats ass and its not just collecting a check, then predetermined leaving for an easier lifestyle.Hell, lovie NEEDS to stand on the table, act like he's mad for once, and tell them "FYIYP!"Im sure its not as equally as important as the day winston said it, but it could work here as well.[Stands on table] "FYIYP bucs!"

Mother fucking awesome post!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

there really hasnt been one thing lovie has vocally said that ive liked since hes got here. but to be fair in this case, im not really sure what hes supposed to say. hes only talking and giving quotes because hes forced to. what could he possible say after this weekend that you could be happy with?

"I am stepping down as head coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers effective immediately."So yeah, I guess I see your point.

Please wait…

• jeebz116

Participant

1. Lovie has to address the issues publicly...  2.  I still think we've brought out the torches too quickly (obvious emotionally charged fan base is obvious)3.  Lovie will be a hero if they win this week...  OR he'll be the worst coach in the history of the NFL if he doesn't...4.  This team is young, still very much building (something...?)  and will take some time to show who they really are - what I don't understand is how many have lost sight of that after one disappointing game?  Perspective is a beotch.Ya gotta love this place.

ONE FUCKING GAME? ONE??? SHUT THE FUCK UP BLIND MELON. SHUT RIGHT THE FUCK UP! IT'S BEEN 3 BLOW OUTS IN 17 GAMES. THREE, 3, THREE.This one hurts the worst, and I really don't give a damn if we win next game, Lovie's sorry disappointed ass needs to go.Don't you dare make any excuses for him or try to downplay what happened on sunday.It is 100% absolutely un-fucking-acceptable.The only way I forgive this shit is if we go ahead and make the play offs. I'm done with Lovie. One win against the Saints doesn't mean shit!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#2    ^^^^PS - Feel better?Lol.

Please wait…

• jeebz116

Participant

#2    ^^^^PS - Feel better?Lol.

Actually yes, yes I do.Thank you for that. But that still doesn't change my opinion on Lovie nor do I feel like I'm over reacting.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Coaches aren't going to tell the fans much, but I sure hope he has something in his mind to the effect of "this was utter bs, every one of us should be on notice, we need to figure out what the hell went wrong, whether it's personnel, scheme, coaching, communication, and we will figure it out, and fix it".... and then come out against the Saints, and look like an NFL teamI don't care if we lose to the Saints, I expect to lose, but I hope we see a team that looks prepared, executes assignments, MAKES ADJUSTMENTS when necessary, and leaves it all on the field. I don't think any of that occurred this past Sunday. And that's why I'm pissed. Not that they care, but a lot of us fans wouldn't be this upset if we didn't care about the team.and if the team looks like the dumpster fire that was there on Sunday, I hope every Tampa media outlet begins the "Fire Lovie" smear campaign that was brought out on Schiano. Because Lovie is supposed to be a seasoned NFL coach, and he looks like a seasoned pile of dung.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

jameis-winston-mc-hammer-dance-o.gifembrace the suck

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey Lovie... if you're looking for words, "BOO" seems to be in vogue.

Had a good laugh at this one- thanks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LMAO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

shocked he didn't trip on his own feet.

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

I wish Lovie would just come out and say that we were garbage. We were pitiful, embarrassing and that he apologizes to the fans for putting that mess out there. It seems like he doesn’t care about our frustration and neither does the team tbh. Its embarrassing how bad we look as a franchise. Its disappointing because we have a good amount of talent, but it seems like the team isnt fired up, lazy and taken on a laid back personality just like Lovie.. We need a person in the locker room to get pissed. Lavonte and people doing radio interviews don’t even sound worried it seriously scares me. It seems like management could care less about us. Its sad seriously because I love this team. I really hope we get our shit together this week.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was there Sunday night....it was too crowded.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie, I have the same message I have for McCoy. STFU...quit talking and start walking the walk. As I said in some other post, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles and Jose Feliciano can see what this team needs personnel wise. That should come next year. But for your team to quote 'NOT SHOW UP' is horse manure. You sound like you are on some kind of medication. Just for once could you give us a little Dennis Green or Mike Singletary press conference? Can we hear rumors about Hardy jacking someone up in the locker room after a dismal performance?Here's one, threaten the team publicly before the game, by telling them 'If you can't hack it, get your jacket' and fire someone on the field after the game if the don't 'SHOW UP'.Come on man, my Father had more energy and fire at his own funeral than you and your team.

Good stuff.....we can always count on you to tell it like it is!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

shocked he didn't trip on his own feet.

Greatness takes time i.e repetition. He’ll be good one day.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How about "I quit"? I'd be elated about that. I'd love to hear his pre game speech, idk how anyone can get fired up listening to that man speak. Lovie is a joke

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have two words for Lovie…Bye Felicia

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m pretty damn happy, Go Titans But, as you say here  Its a Bucs Life

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lmao this whole thread

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lmao this whole thread

The entire situation is funny.If you offered me the chance to nuke the organization and start anew with an expansion team, I would take it in a second. At least then you could jettison all the players / coaches / front office / ownership and start fresh with (hopefully) a competent football mind in charge drafting the best player available and not pull some con-artist move to sell tickets to local college fans.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was there Sunday night....it was too crowded.

I was worried about you bro, Sunday night when I didn't see you around. No joke.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie, I have the same message I have for McCoy. STFU...quit talking and start walking the walk. As I said in some other post, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles and Jose Feliciano can see what this team needs personnel wise. That should come next year. But for your team to quote 'NOT SHOW UP' is horse manure. You sound like you are on some kind of medication. Just for once could you give us a little Dennis Green or Mike Singletary press conference? Can we hear rumors about Hardy jacking someone up in the locker room after a dismal performance?Here's one, threaten the team publicly before the game, by telling them 'If you can't hack it, get your jacket' and fire someone on the field after the game if the don't 'SHOW UP'.Come on man, my Father had more energy and fire at his own funeral than you and your team.

Great post Rusty. I wanna see a completely different team Sunday. A lot of the problems I saw against the Titans, were IDGAF stuff. That is on the coaching staff 100%

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great post Rusty. I wanna see a completely different team Sunday. A lot of the problems I saw against the Titans, were IDGAF stuff. That is on the coaching staff 100%

Thanks Anti Java. It is beyond me how ANYONE who has the HONOR to play in the NFL, cannot.....SHOW THE F&&K UP:

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks Anti Java. It is beyond me how ANYONE who has the HONOR to play in the NFL, cannot.....SHOW THE F&&K UP:

The Fans showed up. AGAIN!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

AGREED!  I’m beyond frustrated. I’m pissed at Lovie And Licht and The Glazers, for all not giving a fack.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mother (censored)ing awesome post!

Tyvm. I'll be here all week.

Please wait…

Viewing 47 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.