Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 23 reply threads

• Author

• BerubesBucs

Participant

It’s very clear watching this team. Winston played poorly, yeah but he was a rookie going against one of the best DCs to ever coach. I can live with that in his first NFL start. From the lack of preparedness in every game Lovie has coached here, to the personnel decisions over the last year. Chris Conte? No real help on the OL or DL even though there were options out there. Starting OLmen all through the preseason and then cutting them? (Which has happened with other players at other positions on this team too in the last year). Really couldn't find a use for Revis?Penalties on penalties. The same ones over and over and over again. It means they don't correct it in practice. Point blank. The soft defense, failure to do anything to disrupt a receivers route at the line in any game over the last year... Even though you are routinely gashed with quick passes turned into big gains ... Every single game. Hiring your boy to be DC... Only he sucks, so you take over those duties and surprise... You suck too. An offense that looks like it quite literally never has a clue. Poor time management in crucial situations. I can live with the soft spoken demeanor... Every coach has his own style. I have ten years experience coaching and I know all different styles work. But I'll tell you what's not working... LOVIE SMITH. It's tough to tell how involved ownership is. And I know some blame this on them. X's and O's... That stuff is on coaches... And that is most clearly our biggest problem. Are you really telling me we are that far less talented than the other 2-14 team from last year? This is the worst football I've ever watched in my life, and I think a lot of Bucs fans would agree, even some of the older ones.  I started today fired up, optimistic, then a little angry, then it turned to frustration... By day's end I was laughing because it feels the same as it did last year.Is this what we waited all summer for? We are tired of this. We deserve better. Lovie Smith is the problem.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Couldn’t agree more. Lovie is trash

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We are out coached every week and every way possible, We won’t win more than 2 games again this year.

Please wait…

• redwolf384

Participant

Amen coaching was an absolute disgrace. Read option passing is all about timing. Have the db’s bump the wide outs. Don’t let a rookie qb get a perfect QBR. My goodness

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No need to waste any more time. If the Glazers gave one schidt they would call Gruden and beg for him to come back. Or get a coach that gets that a crappy cover two soft puzzy defense isn't the way of the soft as hell NFL. I wanted Mariota because he got really do of the ball quick. See an open guy throw it. Winston is slow. Wicked slow. And that will be exacerbated by hanging around a goon like Lovie Smith. Fire that idiot coach today. Gruden hung out with Chip Kelly, praised his offense before it became hip. He has evolved. Rehire Gruden. You have a statue of him at One Buc for dhrissakes!  He would LOVE to coach a QB like Winston. They would fucking be roommates during th offseason. Eating schiddty meals at midnight, slamming a few, while watching a billion minutes of film and prep. Lovie is using this job to pay his buddies and setup his retirement fund. He knows his style doesn't work. He doesn't have a style. He relies on his defensive players to "create turnovers". Schidt man, put them in position to do as such!!!Fire Lovis. Bottom line. There are better coaches. I would call Gruden today.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Okay, you guys are going a little nuts.Gruden isn't ever going to coach an NFL team again. Why would he? He has a cushy job on MNF and gets a fat check with 1/10th of the work he had to do as a coach.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie is hot garbage and 2-15.  He’s a loser and hasn’t won dick in YEARS AND YEARS.The Glazers are stupid for hiring him.  I hope they sell.  The fans deserve better than their POS soccer asses.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just fire Lovie. Period. He fucking sucks.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Just fire Lovie. Period. He (censored)ing sucks.

There's only been one HC who's left the Buc's and was able to get HC gig elsewhere. The Buc's are the HC graveyard of the NFL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah no chance gruden comes back but if I have to watch Lovie give that “wtf is that smell” face on the sideline all year while we get trounced week in and week out, I’m gonna lose my mind. Newsflash Lovie... That smell is your team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It was clear when he started Josh McCown

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup and the Glazers need to sell. They have no clue how to run a team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup and the Glazers need to sell. They have no clue how to run a team.

Agreed. They can spend, but it isn't enough. They really do not care as much as they should, otherwise, this team would not be mired in mediocrity. They aren't firing coaches EVERY season and starting a new QB EVERY season like the Browns. They just can't finish a product wth any cohesion and plan. No design and structure, discipline. Of course, the NFL is just getting watered down with the weak calls and taking away the right to smash a QB...its Goodells fault and it is the owners faults for bullying him into enacting stupid rules. Bucs suck. Period. Lovie sucks. Period. Glazers suck. Period. They play like that again, or lose poorly, and I am done until Lovie is gone. I can wait. I would rather, than watch these nightmarish games played with no guts. Led by idiot coaches and placid owners. Nah! They can shove his team right into Doloris' anus.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Our current coaching staff is awful…inept…the team is lacking talent and still has holes to fill…What else is new? It's the same shit just a different day. Surprise surprise.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Welp. Let’s see how next week goes. It's not looking too rosy for Lovie and Company for 2016, though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie is crappy, but he wasnt the one throwing wounded ducks out there.Winston isnt winning that game, period, but what he did was awful nonetheless. Those are freeman or tebow numbers. Thats not even glennon numbers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glad to see the focus on Lovie. As important as the game was to the Bucs the Lovie-led defense was lost. Blown assignments everywhere.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is Lovie’s defense and it is regressing, badly.  He is an awful coach and it’s showing everywhere, blown assignments, undisciplined play and straight up bad players on the field (cough Conte).  Let’s can this dinosaur and run him out of town.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why does this Conti play Safety for us ? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Because Lovie Smith is delusional.Because he *knows* Lovie's  dated, trash system.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Without a football mind leading the organization, Tampa is doomed to continue doing what they’ve been doing…fans deserve better than this.

Please wait…

• AMGIII

Participant

You think that game wouldn’t have looked like that if we had the same team, different coach? Lovie has been to the Super Bowl since the Bucs were in it. There’s nothing anyone can do with a int machine. Thanks everyone that pushed this failure on us. We had the #1 pick and the #1 player from that draft is in Tenn. Sad. Bucs still can’t draft a qb.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You think that game wouldn't have looked like that if we had the same team, different coach? Lovie has been to the Super Bowl since the Bucs were in it. There's nothing anyone can do with a int machine. Thanks everyone that pushed this failure on us. We had the #1 pick and the #1 player from that draft is in Tenn. Sad. Bucs still can't draft a qb.

winston was bad yesterday, yes… But you’re really missing the point, and I question whether or not you actually saw the game, if you think he is the problem right now.The defense... It wasn't even a matter of missing tackles or the Titans making incredible plays. It was just flat out blown coverage all over the place. Which, surprise surprise, points to POOR COACHING.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Bucs suck. Period. Lovie sucks. Period. Glazers suck. Period.

Your PMS'ing. Period.

Please wait…

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.