Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• Mic

Participant

Look at each move we made, our offense sucks, our defense sucks, our special teams suck, and every personnel decision I’ve been against or on the fence about. The guy has no idea what hes doing. Just look at everything he does,from his entire body of work, there are no positives, with these results he deserves the criticism, he deserves to be fired.We have gotten worse with each move he makes.Mccown for GlennonMurray for BarthCollins for PennZuttah for EDSMichael Johnson sucks ( Give me Orakpo,Houston next year)Revis for Verner (you could say revis for johnson,Eds who both suck, disregarding Verner)...and most recently he cuts Patton for Holiday, cuts Holiday for Thigpen, because Patton was claimedFire him, take away his power, this is gonna be another Morris situation where the cupboard is gonna be bare by the time the next head coach comes in.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yep lovie and co suck! All of them should be fired!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree with everything you said except one thing: Glennon is not worse than McCown. They are equally terrible but in different ways.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You same morons were calling for Dungy to be fired when he started off 1-7.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uh no , but if Lovie starts the same string of success...I'll eat all the crow.  Dungy had some real studs on that team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was very supportive of the Lovie hiring, but Im almost at a burning point. Last year, I wanted Schiano gonee arly, but was ready to keep him by years end. From what Ive seen Lovie sucks. Id rather Rah. I always supported him, and think he got the short end of the stick by getting no support from ownership. The meltdown in 11 was bad, so he had to go, but he had JF looking AP in 10 and were it not for a bad OPI call, were in the playoffs. Lovie has taken a bad team that was slowly coming together at the end of last year and made it MUCH worse. Granted, we dont have an OC, but that again falls on Lovie for not bringing in any help then. Weve regressed in every aspect of the game. I know were stuck with him, so Im settling in. Glazers wont pay 3 HCs. Hell get his 3 at least. The boys have ruined this team. I wish wedve kept Greg, but also wish Rah wouldve gotten the financial support to try to improve this team.......Shouldve never let go of Gruden (which I NEVER agreed with in the first place) in the end really....He may still be our coach with Rah as or DC and probly not the 4th worst team in the league in the past 5 years and probly the worst by seasons end.........Maybe wed even have made the playoffs.......

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uh no , but if Lovie starts the same string of success...I'll eat all the crow.  Dungy had some real studs on that team.

Correct, Dungy had Sapp, Brooks, Lynch, Alstott and a lot of good players on that '96 team and after 8 games he too was 1-8 and the defense looked terrible and the offense wasn't doing anything. Point being, if you listened to players like Brooks before the season he tried telling you people, the Tampa 2 isn't something you pickup in a couple of weeks, it's a process. By the end of the year I would expect that we'll see some real improvement on the defense, if that doesn't occur then you should start to worry. Also you should read some history if you didn't live through it. New coaches that come into teams and there is a ton of turnover and new schemes rarely are successful in year 1 - but how about we give Lovie at least year 1 before calling for his head.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was very supportive of the Lovie hiring, but Im almost at a burning point. Last year, I wanted Schiano gonee arly, but was ready to keep him by years end. From what Ive seen Lovie sucks. Id rather Rah. I always supported him, and think he got the short end of the stick by getting no support from ownership. The meltdown in 11 was bad, so he had to go, but he had JF looking AP in 10 and were it not for a bad OPI call, were in the playoffs. Lovie has taken a bad team that was slowly coming together at the end of last year and made it MUCH worse. Granted, we dont have an OC, but that again falls on Lovie for not bringing in any help then. Weve regressed in every aspect of the game. I know were stuck with him, so Im settling in. Glazers wont pay 3 HCs. Hell get his 3 at least. The boys have ruined this team. I wish wedve kept Greg, but also wish Rah wouldve gotten the financial support to try to improve this team.......Shouldve never let go of Gruden (which I NEVER agreed with in the first place) in the end really....He may still be our coach with Rah as or DC and probly not the 4th worst team in the league in the past 5 years and probly the worst by seasons end.........Maybe wed even have made the playoffs.......

Schiano was a piece of Jersey trash that was going nowhere, the fact you don't know that by now disqualifies you from having an opinion that matters here. Sorry kid, maybe in another decade or two you can chime in once you learn a thing or two about the game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Im not saying he wasnt BUT he was AND IS better than Lovie. At least he had us playing…….you know what nevermind.As for me having an opinion, and admitedly, Ive only posted 1000 times, but youre sitting at 14. Go Buc yourself champ. And before you call me out for calling out your post count, you just said that Schiano ruined Freeman, when in reality JF was always trash because of how sporadic he was and his inability to read the field pre-snap (or after), hed lock onto his targets, and really just couldnt complete a pass......Oh, and then theres the Molly thing.......https://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php/topic,1319864.0.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie is that you?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie is that you?

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be a Bucs fan, in particular when you have people making boring lame comments like this. Please, if you want to defend your position do so, but the lame hack comebacks... ugh. You should have been a Packers fan, the dullards in the midwest love that stuff.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie is that you?

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be a Bucs fan, in particular when you have people making boring lame comments like this. Please, if you want to defend your position do so, but the lame hack comebacks... ugh. You should have been a Packers fan, the dullards in the midwest love that stuff.

Says the guy with 17 posts calling people morons. 1996 was a long time ago. You don't get a few years to build a team and get things right anymore. Draft picks are thrown into the fire and coaches need to sink or swim - fast. Ask Chud.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree with everything you said except one thing: Glennon is not worse than McCown. They are equally terrible but in different ways.

Lol

Please wait…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.