Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 25 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJack55

Participant

http://t.co/JX3P21GOOZ

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He can have defensive play calling as long as he relinquishes time management responsibilities.  He was embarrassingly bad at that last season without any coordinator duties on his plate in game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just stay away from the offense…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Best acquisition of the offseason on Defense. Lovie was a top D Coordinator. I love this move.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Has Frazier been spotted scribbling on napkins at the Boston Market, yet?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is probably the third biggest news of this off season.  Yo, Pewter Report staff what is the inside scoop yo?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So what exactly does Frazier do now? Sit around in the office twiddling his thumbs watching the Monday night Josh Freeman debacle thinking about what went wrong.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie is much more accomplished on the defensive side of things than Frazier, don’t know why we ever even brought the dude in.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Yo, Pewter Report staff what is the inside scoop yo?

1351471691-Leslie_Frazier_photo.jpghere's the inside scoop........never mix friendship and business. period. that clueless look frazier always had in his eyes REALLY WAS A CLULESS LOOK.I was pissed Frazier was not terminated last season.  while this will help.......it's still not a cure-all.  I would have preferred to have had a new DC this season. like most...I wanted Marinelli.  Lovie has enough on his plate after last year.Let's hope he's learned a lesson about hiring friends.  this does not make lovie look good......especially to the glazers.  it's actually a big deal.From a Viking fan at the end of last season:  A move from Frazier to Marinelli would seem to signal a desire by Lovie Smith to move away from the vanilla and into the brave new world of defensive creativity. The Vikings made that move ahead of 2014 and reaped the benefits in the form of a much-improved defense.It’s about time Lovie got the message about the Tampa-2 and Leslie Frazier. The former Vikings coach may be a classy guy who serves as a great mentor to his players, but as a defensive mind he was left in the dust a long time ago.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This news comes as Carter gets moved outside…  Maybe both offense and defense being led by rookies was a bit much?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So what exactly does Frazier do now? Sit around in the office twiddling his thumbs watching the Monday night Josh Freeman debacle thinking about what went wrong.

+1My guess is that Frazier will be in the booth, radioing down to Lovie what he is seeing. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We all know why Lovie brought Leslie Frazier in…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1351471691-Leslie_Frazier_photo.jpghere's the inside scoop........never mix friendship and business. period. that clueless look frazier always had in his eyes REALLY WAS A CLULESS LOOK.I was pissed Frazier was not terminated last season.  while this will help.......it's still not a cure-all.  I would have preferred to have had a new DC this season. like most...I wanted Marinelli.  Lovie has enough on his plate after last year.Let's hope he's learned a lesson about hiring friends.  this does not make lovie look good......especially to the glazers.  it's actually a big deal.From a Viking fan at the end of last season:  A move from Frazier to Marinelli would seem to signal a desire by Lovie Smith to move away from the vanilla and into the brave new world of defensive creativity. The Vikings made that move ahead of 2014 and reaped the benefits in the form of a much-improved defense.It’s about time Lovie got the message about the Tampa-2 and Leslie Frazier. The former Vikings coach may be a classy guy who serves as a great mentor to his players, but as a defensive mind he was left in the dust a long time ago.

and you think Maranelli and Lovie aren't friends? you're kinda contradicting yourself there bud. re-read the stuff you write so that next time you won't sound as clueless

Please wait…

• ruodrik

Participant

Didn’t Raheem do this too lol?  I’m having flashbacks.  Really not mad at this though.  Defensive playcalling was awful under Frazier in the scheme.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like it, I have never been a big Les fan.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All those that think the defensive playcalling was vanilla for preseason last week were wrong… That was Fraziers weak ass playcalling. It looked exactly the same as last year. How many times do you have to get roasted with the 10 yard cushions outside to realize your pass rush sucks too much to make that work. Just friggin awful 

and you think Maranelli and Lovie aren't friends? you're kinda contradicting yourself there bud. re-read the stuff you write so that next time you won't sound as clueless

haha

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gotta give Lovie credit he has made changes since the Minny game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well it's his ( ! ) on the line.  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well it's his ( ! ) on the line.  ;)

He is being proactive, I like it. This and shuffling the LB'ers.Also demoting the Gilk Man.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

and you think Maranelli and Lovie aren’t friends?

it's spelled "marinelli".... dork breathLovie and marinelli worked together on our team, as co-workers and peers...and then I'm sure became friends...and because of that history, here, and marinelli's subsequent success.......the glazers and our GM also wanted marinelli here.sad that someone has to point that difference out to you.... more sad if you knew it, and still chose to trip and fall intentionally.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

and you think Maranelli and Lovie aren't friends?

it's spelled "marinelli".... dork breathLovie and marinelli worked together on our team, as co-workers and peers...and then I'm sure became friends...and because of that history, here, and marinelli's subsequent success.......the glazers and our GM also wanted marinelli here.sad that someone has to point that difference out to you.... more sad if you knew it, and still chose to trip and fall intentionally.

All the talk was how they are like brothers and Rod elected to hang with Jerrah! Not showing your brother the love he deserves, Rod.  :(

Please wait…

• vlagatta

All the talk was how they are like brothers and Rod elected to hang with Jerrah! Not showing your brother the love he deserves, Rod.  :(

the Goddess of Manhattan Beach knows what's up!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL, that's just ugly Jack, but funny.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL, that's just ugly Jack, but funny.

Whats up legend....The Iron Phist says....hello

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was Lovie calling plays during the first preseason game, or will the next be his first?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was Lovie calling plays during the first preseason game, or will the next be his first?

I'll make the assumption that the second preseason game will be Lovie's first as playcaller. It will be very interesting to see how the defensive unit compares to last week.

Please wait…

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.