Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 93 reply threads

• Author

• buchead

Participant

I have two sources inside one buc place. Generally I get tad bits of information that isn’t worth posting on the board(generally because it can’t be substantiated), although I have left a few comments about a few players and former player’s drug habits(by the way Mike Williams is a heavy drug user. Ahmad black wasn’t the only one popping Molly’s before games.) My source tells me that these were Lovies exact words. I can't really substantiate this either.... I will just say 24 hours before the ax came down on the last regime he told me the exact time they would be fired the next morning and that they wanted Dungy as a GM and Lovie as coach.

• Anonymous

Inactive

i will take unsubstantiated every day!  thanks for the tidbits. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who is Allen?

• Anonymous

Inactive

No problem. I expected more back lash than anything so the gratitude is very appreciated.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who is Allen?

I'm sorry. Jared Allen.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like him, just wonder how much is left in tank.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh , not Bruce allen… ok. Whew.

• Anonymous

Inactive

No problem. I expected more back lash than anything so the gratitude is very appreciated.

you will probably get it, just brush it off and ignore the haters.  without rumors and connected news this place wouldnt be worth much.  it doesnt take much to recognize the posters who spam the boards for attention vs. the guys who might have actually heard something valid.  ill take that news everytime, even if it doesnt turn out.  keep it up!

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope you're wrong.Since dom is gone, it's basically a blackout for me. He's a friend of the family, so I always could chitchat with him about certain subjects. He's actually taking the firing pretty hard, although he is looking. So far, he has two teams interested.

so you should have some good posts soon!  explaining all the behind the scenes moves – or i guess maybe dominik can start posting now and not just reading!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Idk man. He’s probably going to be moving to wherever he gets a job. He’s lived here a long time, so that’s the tough part.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like him, just wonder how much is left in tank.

That was my first thought.  I have a feeling that he heard good things from Leslie. Jared Allen's name was never mentioned when me and my source talked about free agency before. Now that Leslie is on staff I'm almost certain he had to vouch for Allen to make Smith say this.I also hear that the Glazers will "open their wallets" for free agency. The only way we don't land him is if a preseason super bowl contender offers him a good amount of money. A team like the patriots or Broncos won't have to out bid us. Allen wants a ring. Hopefully he loved playing for Leslie.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m all for m&a.*Manziel & allen.**

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Dom was aware of the M. Williams drug issues, why would he redo the contract last year? If Dom knew these issues were out there and did the contract anyway – sheesh.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Molly isn’t a drug somebody would take then go play a tackle football game. Not saying that anyone is lying but that doesn't seem right.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Before is the key word here. I can see them poppin Molly's the night before a game. "Nah what I mean?", Mike Will?Bucs were a team loaded with the biggest knuckleheads, I swear.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The night before game yea but even then I don’t see how an athlete can perform the next day after a night on Molly. That would have to be rough.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mah sources !But...but....if we get Allen no one will be able to cry about Bennett anymore !!  NooooooOooOooo!

• Anonymous

Inactive

The 2009 trio of Freeman, Blount, MikeWill was probably a HELLUVA party.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Dom was aware of the M. Williams drug issues, why would he redo the contract last year? If Dom knew these issues were out there and did the contract anyway - sheesh.

he gave Tanard a contract extension a week after coming back from a year long drug suspension. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

the “no matter the cost.” is scary when you talk about a DE who will turn 32 in April… you may not have one or two good year before his decline phase!still capable of affecting games and has the ability to give you 10 sacks/season for the next two-year but lower your expectation if you want the dominating force he was!hope Bucs offer isn't the $10M per year deal with big bonus or you can already predict for Lovie's team cap hell in 2016 or 2017...+ look to join a contender and earn a Super Bowl ring... (should go to Patriots, Seahawks, Broncos for Manning last shot, Panthers if Greg Hardy leave)i don't like all the old vet rumor, remind me the Gruden era with Garner, Brown...as much as i would like to see a Jared Allen, Charles Tillman, Julius Peppers, Devin Hester or Kevin Williams(Frazier) in Tampa, right now those guys are still good but more names than Pro Bowlers... more stop gap than long term solution... hope we find a smart GM, leaving in the past can mortgage your future!

• Anonymous

Inactive

First its Molly not Molly’s….which is just straight MDMA. And usually comes in a powder form which would make it hard to “pop”. So I’m a little skeptical already. And MW doesn’t really strike me as the glow stick waving, pacifier sucking, jinco wearing rave till dawn type….Von Miller yes….MW not so much.

• Anonymous

Inactive

First its Molly not Molly's....which is just straight MDMA. And usually comes in a powder form which would make it hard to "pop". So I'm a little skeptical already. And MW doesn't really strike me as the glow stick waving, pacifier sucking, jinco wearing rave till dawn type....Von Miller yes....MW not so much.

yeah,,,the guy that got kicked off his college team and got arrest for driving under the influence at 3 am as a rookie doesn’t seem like that type at all. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Dom was aware of the M. Williams drug issues, why would he redo the contract last year? If Dom knew these issues were out there and did the contract anyway - sheesh.

he gave Tanard a contract extension a week after coming back from a year long drug suspension.

Lol , ouch

• Anonymous

Inactive

If true we should trade Williams now while his stock would be sky high….very questionable if true though, this is a ” mah sources ” type deal Afterall.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If true we should trade Williams now while his stock would be sky high....very questionable if true though, this is a " mah sources " type deal Afterall.

His stock aint high, never was. No 1000 yard season, average WR who drops a lot of passes and fumbles just as much as he catches the ball. Thank god for the Bucs sake Dominik is gone. He will give anyone a massive contract he drafted or likes.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just saying it wouldn’t shock me if it was.  Might also explain why Black was cut the way he was. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

First its Molly not Molly's....which is just straight MDMA. And usually comes in a powder form which would make it hard to "pop". So I'm a little skeptical already. And MW doesn't really strike me as the glow stick waving, pacifier sucking, jinco wearing rave till dawn type....Von Miller yes....MW not so much.

Most people get molly in capsules where I'm at. I know what you mean tho.. Some people take the powder form with no pill.And that stuff is mainstream now. It's not only the ravers doing it now.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If true we should trade Williams now while his stock would be sky high....very questionable if true though, this is a " mah sources " type deal Afterall.

His stock aint high, never was. No 1000 yard season, average WR who drops a lot of passes and fumbles just as much as he catches the ball. Thank god for the Bucs sake Dominik is gone. He will give anyone a massive contract he drafted or likes.

BS... he is better than averAge. I'll bet we could get a 2nd rounder all day long.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The same reason he told Eric Wright "you're my guy". His judge of character is worse than his judge of talent.

• Anonymous

Inactive

BS... he is better than averAge. I'll bet we could get a 2nd rounder all day long.

no thats BS. A second? you gotta be joking

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wouldn’t surprise me about Williams. Has anyone read the dude’s tweets? Dude sounds like he’s on some ish all the time

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ummm is this guy for real or just raising speculation

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ummm is this guy for real or just raising speculation

Mah sources say we don't know.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Williams performance really dropped off this past season.22 catches, 216 yards, 2 TDsThat's like 5th string WR on some teams. He should be ashamed of himself. What a waste of all that money!!!(But he's still just as good as Dez Bryant, right JDouble?) *wink wink

• Anonymous

Inactive

popping Molly's

This isn't whatever you think it is.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t doubt Lovie wants Allen.  However, I do doubt the “no matter the cost” aspect of this thread.

• Anonymous

Inactive

?@Mikebuc19 10h You ever see 30 grand go by in three hours ????? Watch me tonight!!!…. 5k tip now. >>> just cause I can! Don’t believe me just watchYep. Sounds real level headed.5A135FFC-14BD-4ACA-9307-1543EEFE1AB4.jpg[/URL]

• Anonymous

Inactive

?@Mikebuc19 10h You ever see 30 grand go by in three hours ????? Watch me tonight!!!.... 5k tip now. >>> just cause I can! Don't believe me just watchYep. Sounds real level headed.

Clear cut proof that he's "poppin Molly's"I wouldn't doubt that he's on the pot also. I hear lots of football players are into smoking marijuana cigarettes.

• Anonymous

Inactive

youngone:   "The night before game yea but even then I don't see how an athlete can perform the next day after a night on Molly. That would have to be rough."Not saying I believe the rumors, but lack of performance the next day was often the problem, was it not?

• Anonymous

Inactive

?@Mikebuc19 10h You ever see 30 grand go by in three hours ????? Watch me tonight!!!.... 5k tip now. >>> just cause I can! Don't believe me just watchYep. Sounds real level headed.

tough to feed your family on #2 wr money.

• Anonymous

Inactive

tough to feed your family on #2 wr money.

niiiiiiice#2 BURNNN!  ;D

• Anonymous

Inactive

youngone:   "The night before game yea but even then I don't see how an athlete can perform the next day after a night on Molly. That would have to be rough."Not saying I believe the rumors, but lack of performance the next day was often the problem, was it not?

That and the Lack of a QB

• Anonymous

Inactive

That and the Lack of a QB

i mean I've seen kats on molly at a tiki bar down in jersey shore and i doubt you'd be able to get yourself together if you pop it on game day. Now if he's to be used to poplin them he'd be able to maneuver a lot better then any occasional user. that drug is definitely big time out here in Jersey. i hope he's not caught up in this BS

• Anonymous

Inactive

im too old to even know about Molly

• Anonymous

Inactive

I feel like we’ve gotten away from the original point of this thread. Apparently Lovie covets Jared Allen… welcome to Tampa.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can we draft Sammy yet

• Anonymous

Inactive

Soon… soon.

• Anonymous

Inactive

isn’t Sammy a druggie too?

• Anonymous

Inactive

im too old to even know about Molly

You guys probably had it around back in the day but called it something else back then.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ve wanted Jared Allen in Tampa for a long time. He’s a guy who keeps himself in shape year round, so being 30-ish is less a concern than with most big guys…    Now if also get Jarius Byrd, our pass D will be infinitely improved. No reason not to play all 3 safeties on long yardage with 2 LBs...

• Anonymous

Inactive

Clear cut proof that he's "poppin Molly's"I wouldn't doubt that he's on the pot also. I hear lots of football players are into smoking marijuana cigarettes.

I never said he's popping Molly. I just think he's a bit of an idiot. It would not surprise me if he was "also on the pot".

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man I really hope this isn’t true.  He definitely lost a step this year.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea, if you’re a follower of Mike Williams on Twitter…and you’re a Bucs fan…you’re worried…He sounds like he's gone off the deep end...borderline mentally unstable...Although it is twitter afterall so it could be nothing, but yea...it's gotten kinda weird...

• Anonymous

Inactive

I feel like we've gotten away from the original point of this thread. Apparently Lovie covets Jared Allen... welcome to Tampa.

I don't know if I buy it though.  I mean, if we signed Allen, that might take away valuable snaps from DTN.

• Anonymous

Inactive

NotDeadYet:  "Now if also get Jarius Byrd, our pass D will be infinitely improved. No reason not to play all 3 safeties on long yardage with 2 LBs..."Just how many safeties do you suppose we'll need before we consider having an offense, Lovie?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pay no attention to this tweet. it’s about getting good chemical for the beard!!!  ;)Drügs?? ?@QCocaaa 8 Jan@Mikebuc19 mikeeeee ! Retweeted by mike williams sr(real tweet BTW)........does this count as sources?

• Anonymous

Inactive

If there really is some smoke to this rumor regarding Allen, then that could give some substance to using those early picks on Watkins (or somehow a QB…)

• Anonymous

Inactive

Xstrology™ ?@XSTROLOGY 12h#Taurus : sex, drugs, and food Retweeted by mike williams sr

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Williams performance really dropped off this past season.22 catches, 216 yards, 2 TDsThat's like 5th string WR on some teams. He should be ashamed of himself. What a waste of all that money!!!(But he's still just as good as Dez Bryant, right JDouble?) *wink wink

In fairness to his stats, he was hurt almost all year. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

Red Boarders always diminish and underrate the value to players who get injured. I remember most folks on this board labeling McCoy a bust and wanted Dominik hung from the rafters for picking him and not trading up for Suh. While Mike might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, he's been a good player for us. Had he not been injured and performed in a similiar fashion as the 2012 season, this wouldn't be up for debate.Also, I seem to remember most of the board imploring Dom to sign him to a long term deal. "Pay the man!" I believe was the common chant. Dude got hurt......why should we ditch him now?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Red Boarders always diminish and underrate the value to players who get injured. I remember most folks on this board labeling McCoy a bust and wanted Dominik hung from the rafters for picking him and not trading up for Suh. While Mike might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, he's been a good player for us. Had he not been injured and performed in a similiar fashion as the 2012 season, this wouldn't be up for debate.Also, I seem to remember most of the board imploring Dom to sign him to a long term deal. "Pay the man!" I believe was the common chant. Dude got hurt......why should we ditch him now?

He was on pace for 576 yards without the injury. And hamstring injuries have alot to do with not being in proper shape.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He was on pace for 576 yards without the injury. And hamstring injuries have alot to do with not being in proper shape.

Because he had your boy trash ass Freeman playing QB. No way in hell he would have finished with 580 yards if he played the whole season.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If there really is some smoke to this rumor regarding Allen, then that could give some substance to using those early picks on Watkins (or somehow a QB...)

I see what you did there

• Anonymous

Inactive

yeah,,,the guy that got kicked off his college team and got arrest for driving under the influence at 3 am as a rookie doesn't seem like that type at all.

The powder is put in capsules and it is taken like a pill. No one is sniffing Molly if that's what you think. When is the last time you listened to the radio? Everybody from Brittany spears to Jay-z uses the expression "pop Molly". It simply means to take the drug geesh.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If there really is some smoke to this rumor regarding Allen, then that could give some substance to using those early picks on Watkins (or somehow a QB...)

I see what you did there

Nice.  ;)

• Anonymous

Inactive

by the way Mike Williams is a heavy drug user. Ahmad black wasn't the only one popping Molly's before games.)

Do you even know what molly is like? It is not something you do before a fucking pro football game.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would Lovie want Jared Allen? Of course. I’m sure Leslie Frazier would as well. Not really a stretch there. As for Mike Williams, to say he isn’t a 1,000 yard receiver is asinine. He missed by 4 freaking yards. Big whoop. Its no coincidence our offense went from late teens  to the bottom of the pile when he and Martin went down.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would Lovie want Jared Allen? Of course. I'm sure Leslie Frazier would as well. Not really a stretch there. As for Mike Williams, to say he isn't a 1,000 yard receiver is asinine. He missed by 4 freaking yards. Big whoop. Its no coincidence our offense went from late teens  to the bottom of the pile when he and Martin went down.

So how about that Stocker? Is this the year he gets it together? =P

• Anonymous

Inactive

Booger MAC has also mentioned that he wouldn’t mind seeing the BUCS cut #19 loose. He didn’t go into huge details other than the money they are paying isn’t worth the results.

• Anonymous

Inactive

by the way Mike Williams is a heavy drug user. Ahmad black wasn't the only one popping Molly's before games.)

Do you even know what molly is like? It is not something you do before a **CENSORED**ing pro football game.

Yeah . It wipes you out the whole next day with what feels like a massive hangover.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you even know what molly is like? It is not something you do before a **CENSORED**ing pro football game.

Yeah . It wipes you out the whole next day with what feels like a massive hangover.

Yup... He would be on the sidelines falling asleep after a night of rolling.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow. Lot of experience and knowledge of narcotics in thread. Perfectly explains some of the responses.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’d be a nice stop gap for a 3 year deal. He’ll probably be wanting $8M a season though so its his decision to sign the dotted line or not. Gives Tampa time to build depth at other positions and by the time we’re ready to move on from Allen we should be ready to draft his replacement.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup... He would be on the sidelines falling asleep after a night of rolling.

Oh, I thought he meant before the game as in hours/minutes before.Either way, yeah, after most likely not being able to sleep the night before, there is no way they would be in any shape to play after doing molly. The hangover is brutal.

• Anonymous

Inactive

NotDeadYet:  "Now if also get Jarius Byrd, our pass D will be infinitely improved. No reason not to play all 3 safeties on long yardage with 2 LBs..."Just how many safeties do you suppose we'll need before we consider having an offense, Lovie?

Plenty of elite WR/TE talent at the top of the draft. If we play it right, we can seriously upgrade our defense AND our offense. And our STs too…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I led the charge NOT to Pay da man!Overrated. Can't get separation. Only play he can make is JUMP BALLS.Plus he's a **CENSORED**ing whack ass on Twitter!Should have spent money on a SLOT WR.Dom/Schiano more than deserved getting fired the way they failed with NEED POSITIONS following the 2012 season.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Besides being a phenomenal player, the signing of Jared Allen would mean that we could turn almost all of our attention in the draft to the offense.It would make a lot of things fall into place on both sides of the ball.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I led the charge NOT to Pay da man!Overrated. Can't get separation. Only play he can make is JUMP BALLS.Plus he's a **CENSORED**ing whack ass on Twitter!Should have spent money on a SLOT WR.

I couldn't agree more. Another stupid-ass Dom re-signing. He's completely one-dimensional. He's great if you need a guy 8 yards deep right along the sidelines. Don't ask him to get separation or to do a crossing pattern across the middle.Not to say he shouldn't have been re-signed, but it was way too much to pay for a very average (if that) #2 receiver.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have two sources inside one buc place. Generally I get tad bits of information that isn't worth posting on the board(generally because it can't be substantiated), although I have left a few comments about a few players and former player's drug habits(by the way Mike Williams is a heavy drug user. Ahmad black wasn't the only one popping Molly's before games.) My source tells me that these were Lovies exact words. I can't really substantiate this either.... I will just say 24 hours before the ax came down on the last regime he told me the exact time they would be fired the next morning and that they wanted Dungy as a GM and Lovie as coach.

Ive met Mike Williams a few times, each and every time we talked he came off like a complete asshole.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You must have seen it after it was cut. :DAlot of people that buy it arent really into the glow sticks thing nowadays

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jared Allen would immediately become the only leader on the entire Bucs roster.  He’d be a helluva addition.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have two sources inside one buc place. Generally I get tad bits of information that isn't worth posting on the board(generally because it can't be substantiated), although I have left a few comments about a few players and former player's drug habits(by the way Mike Williams is a heavy drug user. Ahmad black wasn't the only one popping Molly's before games.) My source tells me that these were Lovies exact words. I can't really substantiate this either.... I will just say 24 hours before the ax came down on the last regime he told me the exact time they would be fired the next morning and that they wanted Dungy as a GM and Lovie as coach.

These so + so is a heavy drug abuser threads, make me shake my head. How would a player get by all the drug testing ?    The league does drug testing all year long, not just in season.  And of all the sports, Olympics included, the NFL is by far the most advanced.  They do a 24 panel screen, and other sports use a 10 panel.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I led the charge NOT to Pay da man!Overrated. Can't get separation. Only play he can make is JUMP BALLS.Plus he's a **CENSORED**ing whack ass on Twitter!Should have spent money on a SLOT WR.Dom/Schiano more than deserved getting fired the way they failed with NEED POSITIONS following the 2012 season.

I thought he bailed Freeman out by going up and grabbing those jump balls?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow……Warning to Buc players. Don't get hurt. These "fans" will forget everything you've ever done or any potential you may have. Short f'n memories.

• Anonymous

Inactive

What’s with all the hate for Mike Williams? He had Josh Freeman throwing to him and still looked like a good #2 receiver. Then you'll hype players like Eric Decker despite him being mediocre before Peyton Manning, and probably mediocre afterwards. Mike Williams is a top 5 #2 WR. How many of them actually get consistent separation? They're usually open because of the scheme, not because they actually beat anyone.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Decker wasn’t mediocre before Manning got there. Mike Williams is a very good WR and the team is much better with him playing.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some buc fans just hate paying their own guys. Nevermind the fact that Mike Williams was one of the few guys we had in a while that actually earned his second contract.Fans only build you up high so they can tear you down when they're ready. #itsabucfanslife

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you read Williams tweets you might wonder about him, lots of fun with all that new money.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you read Williams tweets you might wonder about him, lots of fun with all that new money.

This... Lots of weird  tweets lately

• Anonymous

Inactive

This... Lots of weird  tweets lately

not even lately. the past year. unfollowed that dude.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jared Allen would immediately become the only leader on the entire Bucs roster.  He'd be a helluva addition.

Agreed. I think we'll reel him in.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jared Allen would immediately become the only leader on the entire Bucs roster.  He'd be a helluva addition.

He said he wants a ring.  We aren't even sure we have a QB.We'd have to throw the bank at him and it wouldn't be worth it.For either party. Love to have him here, but do not see it happening.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He said he wants a ring.  We aren't even sure we have a QB.We'd have to throw the bank at him and it wouldn't be worth it.For either party. Love to have him here, but do not see it happening.

But, we also have the guy who has coached him in some capacity and knows him since 2006, in which he had really good years.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Couldn’t it just be that Mike thinks Twitter is a joke and is trolling everyone on the there ?

Viewing 93 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.