Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

First of all to the “licht sucks in the 2nd round” crowd: has there been misses? Absolutely. Roberto aguyao, noah spence, justin evans, etc.

But he also took winfield, smb, carlton Davis, ali marpet, donovan Smith, just to name a few…

2nd round studs.

Idc that trask is from UF. He has a low ceiling. Hell Josh Rosen has more upside, imho.

Trask aside, we’ve nailed the other 3 picks.

Need an idl(marvin jones?) RB(only vauggn signed beyond 2021) & we’re good to go.

Lfg!

• Boid Fink

Participant

Agree. Nothing I have seen Trask do, ever, has made me go “damn that guy is great!” Ever.

• Bucman

Participant

Im fine with Trask. At the very least he can be a long term back up here.

I really love this Darden guy. I think hes going to be a very good player in this offense.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Love the KJ Britt selection as well!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I, for the most part, like this draft overall.

• Bucman

Participant

Britt is great ST depth and can blitz from the Mike position. Solid pick.

• adkindo

Participant

Im fine with Trask. At the very least he can be a long term back up here.

I really love this Darden guy. I think hes going to be a very good player in this offense.

I would assume he will have to win the return job to make the team. I think him and Britt were selected for their immediate impact on special teams.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Got some depth in key areas that were needed. Trask doesn’t excite me but I am willing to give him a chance whenever Brady leaves. We are in a position where we can see if he works out and if he does we don’t have to worry much about that position going forward which would be huge. If he doesn’t oh well we have a backup and can find another guy. While would probably rather get an impact guy at that 2nd round choice its done and over with and we knew this was going to be a draft where any guy selected would have a tough time cracking the lineup returning all guys from super bowl lineup. It was a depth draft by default and we drafted depth. Have a feeling no matter who we drafted this weekend wasn’t going to be a starter. Go with best fits and potential. Even if we don’t think Trask has that potential, the bucs do and as a fan of their team gonna have to see if they were right or not. I feel like at some point they gotta get the qb draft selection right. Why not Trask?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Our special teams weren’t great so I get the last 2 picks.

I’d give this draft a B-

Tough to grade when you’re last…

Trask has the feeling of a Glennon-type career. A serviceable backup that can win you a game in a pinch.

But I see Gabbert as that already so… no idea here.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Exactly right. He doesn’t have a high ceiling. His arm isn’t going to get better. And he isn’t the brain and experience that Brady is. Wasted selection. Could have had Quinn Minerz.

Our special teams weren’t great so I get the last 2 picks.

I’d give this draft a B-

Tough to grade when you’re last…

Trask has the feeling of a Glennon-type career. A serviceable backup that can win you a game in a pinch.

But I see Gabbert as that already so… no idea here.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Yeah idk trask beats out griffin honestly lol

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

LMAO I feel the same.

Build the trenches!

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

Special teams return and coverage units should be much improved

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.