Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• G.O.A.T. Pellets

Participant

MLB Devin White! Remember when Deonte Harris was eating our lunch early…anyone notice he disappeared before the 2nd quarter? That’s because at the 9:35 mark in the first quarter Devin dropped the hammer of God on him making a tackle after Harris spun out from Lavonte David…go watch it…straight decapitated. Great play # 2…Five minute mark in the first quarter he cracks Alvin Kamara with force stands up bleeding out of my mouth smiling and talking shit to Alvin.

I can tell you with a high degree of confidence we would not have won that game without our star middle linebacker. He did great things all game and obviously sealed it with a clutch interception but those two plays early on really set the tone for the attitude of our defense.

He’s a game changer…Fa’ Sho!

Good Shit Baby Boy!

• garfield

Participant

Yeah, but Josh Allen…

• G.O.A.T. Pellets

Participant

I’m not certain what you’re suggesting, but I’m certain many of the “fanboys” on here weren’t self soothed enough to cry out their inner cuck, noob!

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

White made all the difference… still can’t believe that some think Minter can do a better job lol… dude played 100% of his snaps and changed the entire game with hits and the pick… I’m sure someone will say that Josh Allen would of had 4sacks that game lol

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Reminded me a lot of Derrick Brooks on that pick.

Skys the limit for this kid!

With vea back & the o line playing like it is, we can out physical any team in the league.

Bring it Packers.

• ArmyBuc91

Participant

If I had to rank in order the biggest difference makers in terms of swagger and mentality..

1. Devin White
      2. JPP
      3. Suh
      4. LVD
      5. Cartlon Davis
      6. AWjr

Man we got a good defense.. if they play up to the potential super bowl is a reality.

• TBChucky

Participant

Gotta love Vea’s mentality as well. Love watching him throw fools around! He’s just not much of a shit talker..

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.