Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• Col. Klink

Participant

Bat … shit … crazy

And I find it interesting that the ambulance chaser Wood’s first name in Lucian. Could he really be …..

• Anonymous

Inactive

the descent into darkness

Trump’s bat shit crazy lawyer calls for executions . . . OT sides with the lawyer

• Roy

Participant

Oh yeah this guy has a ton of credibility. Swamp inhabitants. That’s a reference to the lizard people from outer space isn’t it? OT still won’t come out and say it. I demand you tell us, OT. Do you believe lizard people from outer space are controlling the government? Come on, out with it, OT. Put it down on the record. Do you believe it, yes or no?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh yeah this guy has a ton of credibility. Swamp inhabitants. That’s a reference to the lizard people from outer space isn’t it? OT still won’t come out and say it. I demand you tell us, OT. Do you believe lizard people from outer space are controlling the government? Come on, out with it, OT. Put it down on the record. Do you believe it, yes or no?

already admitted it. Used to post about it.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I for one welcome our new lizard overlords!

• Roy

Participant

Well, I guess if the choice is between

I for one welcome our new lizard overlords!

encounter

• Roy

Participant

Broke into the wrong gol darn rec room didn’t ya!
      rec room

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• Roy

Participant

I’m now starting to come around to OT. Here is an unauthorized photo of Pence at the beach, and it really makes you go “hmmmmmm”.

lizard

• Roy

Participant

LBJ once advocated for his friends to find work on the Land of the Lost set, which explains why the Sleestaks were so realistic.

sleestaks

• Charles

Participant

Wow. Dude is a total whack job.

Does Mark know what this guy is posting and there may be liability issues?

• Roy

Participant

Here’s a Hollywood cookbook the actors use to find healthy ways to cook kids. Disgusting but healthy.

kids

<

• DCGoth

Participant

@OT, I’m glad to see that you’ve been released from that last Baker Act. I just wanted to confirm your one suspicion. Yes, the hospital was feeding you Baby Steaks, taking the meat from the illegal abortions taking place in the basement. It wasn’t really chicken. They always say it’s chicken, but we know better.

On your other post, I’m just curious. Do you even know what “inside the Beltway means? Have you ever actually been inside the Beltway? I have. 😎

We are Legion and we are many. 👹

the descent into darkness

Trump’s bat shit crazy lawyer calls for executions . . . OT sides with the lawyer

Most true. When even Jenna Ellis distances herself from something, then you can be certain that “Bat-Shit Crazy” has reached new and insane heights. (Jenna Ellis would even supply the ammo to ensure that all of us Heathens quickly face the circular firing squad. 😎)

unauthorized photo of Pence

This could be a doctored photo. I have it on authority that Pence sleeps during the day, alongside Rudy, both in a casket filled with the soul of their homelands. I think Pence would burst into flames if he actually went to a beach. 🧛‍♂️😃

On a side note, I wonder if OT accidentally saw The Twilight Zone episode “To Serve Man”, and is certain that Hillary wrote the cookbook. 😂

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.