Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• threadkiller

Participant

At least they get to fire their (censored) head coach and know they are moving on.  We have to keep ours and watch him not give a (censored) on our sideline all year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What decent coach would want to come here? Tampa is a spot for people to break into the NFL, not a dream job, or even an attractive job. We aren’t going to have a good coach anytime soon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What decent coach would want to come here? Tampa is a spot for people to break into the NFL, not a dream job, or even an attractive job. We aren't going to have a good coach anytime soon.

Every single decent coach who is not currently a head coach of an NFL franchise.  any of them that don't jump at the chance, will come if you pay them enough.

Please wait…

• farzillo

Participant

What decent coach would want to come here? Tampa is a spot for people to break into the NFL, not a dream job, or even an attractive job. We aren't going to have a good coach anytime soon.

Every single decent coach who is not currently a head coach of an NFL franchise.  any of them that don't jump at the chance, will come if you pay them enough.

I say offer Harbaugh 10 million a year to pull him away from Michigan. He turned the 49'ers around pretty quickly and you can see what happened to them after he left.

Please wait…

• sonny

Participant

At least they get to fire their (censored) head coach and know they are moving on.  We have to keep ours and watch him not give a (censored) on our sideline all year.

Hate to tell you .. it is going to be more then this year .. I can not see the Glazers firing Lovie at the end of this year and paying two coaches for 2 years more.  He has a 4 year contract with an extra year option I believe .. so he is here for at least 3 years. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we could fire Lovie but convince the next coach to keep Koetter (shouldnt be too hard, dudes got an elite resume) to remain with Jameis, I’d be a happy happy camper.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we could fire Lovie but convince the next coach to keep Koetter (shouldnt be too hard, dudes got an elite resume) to remain with Jameis, I'd be a happy happy camper.

Yeah if we do get rid of Lovie I would like to keep Koetter.

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.