Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

They gave up quite a bit of passing yards but…

-They picked off Drew Brees THREE TIMES and caused a momentum changing fumble

-They held Michael Thomas catchless

-They shut down Tre’Quan Smith after his two TD catches

-They knocked Devonte Harris out of the game after he burned us for two long punt returns. That’s old school (2002) Buc defense there!!!

• Watchman

Participant

Michael Thomas with 0 catches.

No turnovers for Bucs,

CBs and LBs forcing turnovers,

Stuck with the running game, which was effective,

O-line played great

Just off on a few potential TDs, game could have been out of hand.

Devin White’s pick was hilarious,

Brady trying to high five the ref was just as hilarious.

Really shocked, was not expecting a win (I am a pessimistic fan), but so happy I was wrong.

Really dislike Sean Payton.

• BuccaneerBlood

Participant

For real though the defense was the difference. Big time plays in a big g time game. It doesn’t get any better then that. Way to go defense. And way to go Bucs!

• TBChucky

Participant

Props to the defense and the offensive line! Hopefully AB is ok, because not many secondaries give our WRs fits like the Saints does!

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

-They knocked Devonte Harris out of the game after he burned us for two long punt returns. That’s old school (2002) Buc defense there!!!

What exactly do you expect tho… not to give up yards and no TDs c’mon man!!! Letsss fuckinggg goooooo!!!!

• BucBit2

Participant

D White all over the place

• Watchman

Participant

Also….

Mad props to Tyler Johnson with that amazing, critical catch.

He has a great block earlier in the game as well.

Making the most of the opportunities.

• Watchman

Participant

The D gave up under 300 yds total, and less than 200 passing yards.

Not sure that is “quite a bit of yards.” Couldn’t really ask much more of the D. Maybe mix in a sack or two, but they generated 4 turnovers. Take that any day.

• ratiffshabang

Participant

Props for SMB for a great game. He was everywhere, great open field one on one tackle…INT, etc. I love this young man’s heart, and keeping his head up during some struggles he had during the regular season. I believe he got his confidence back and the sky is the limit for Sean.

White had a very good game, and an amazing clutch INT.

I’m so happy to see the players that this board seemingly always want to get rid of, have great games Murphy-Bunting, White, and Brate.

Great win for our Bucs!!!

• TBChucky

Participant

These young Bucs are starting to grow up!! Great effort by LBs, secondary, and also a big shout out to the offensive line! Way to fill in Stinnie!!

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Proud of our defense and especially the DBs. I didn’t think they had it in them.

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

Outstanding effort by the defense today and it was sorely needed! Painfully obvious all week that this game hinged on how the defense would hold up and they came through with one hell of a game when it mattered the most!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.