Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• flashgordon

Participant

Bucs win 30 – 22

They had Mac Jones in at Qb for the Patriots. Bucs got no ints on him. They had Joe Tryon in place of Jason Pierre Paul. He got chop blocked a lot; that was practically the highlights there. The sacks came from Sue more than anybody else.

A Hb J.J. Taylor had a eighty yard Td against the Bucs; and that was practically the highlight of the game.

As usual, Tom Brady would get down to the one yard line, and then, he’d hold on to the ball for ten to fifteen seconds till some dl finally gets loose. Giovanni Bernard’s pass blocking did improve the third down passing; but, the Madden game just doesn’t know how to score in the redzone.

Ronald Jones had like five carries. While Giovanni had like 17.

It seemed like Tom brady was throwing into tight coverage, while the Bucs corners were playing off or something.

Bobby Blue Bland I Pity The Fool (1961)

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Beating NE by 8 would feel like a loss to me.

I expect Brady to beat them by 20+.

Only NFL team he hasnt beaten.

• flashgordon

Participant

Beating NE by 8 would feel like a loss to me.

I expect Brady to beat them by 20+.

Only NFL team he hasnt beaten.

Sorry to take awhile to reply –

I like the note that the Patriots are the only team Tom Brady hasn’t beaten. I had related, on youtube, that the only way to beat last season is to go undefeated! The difference of the game should be a rookie versus future Hall of Famer +++ for sure.

• PatsfanrootingforBucs

Participant

Nice, as a Pats fan I’d be happy with that score. 22 points by a rookie QB in, at most, his 4th game vs this Bucs defense? I’d take that all day. 30 by Bucs sounds about right to me. I think 30 to 9 may be a closer score.

• flashgordon

Participant

Dallas Cowboys VS Tampa Bay Buccaneers Madden 2021 Simulation [Updated Rosters]

Bucs win 45-14.

Bucs int’d the Cowboy’s Qb like four times, and should have had more. The Cowboy’s qb only threw for like a 150 or so yards. I don’t recall much sacks.

Tom Brady had like three int’s, and somehow the Bucs had over a hundred yards rushing. Watching the game, it didn’t feel that way, except the very last drive where all they did was run the football and score!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.