Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• SwarmingDefense

Participant

I get that like the Probowl, Madden rankings are typically a popularity contest or atleast overvalues big names and markets.

But some of the rankings this year are downright laughable.

I don’t think that I’ve seen a Bucs player in the top 10 of their position besides Brady.

Keenan Allen and Amari Cooper over Evans is bad.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Vea is.

• buc-in-out

Participant

Brady (97), Evans (91), Gronk (86), and Vea (88) are all top 10.

Evans should be a 93 IMO. Shaq got snubbed, he should be an 88-90. They have yet to announce the inside linebacker ratings, I think both LVD and White should be in the top 10.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Bucs will be a stacked team once again – in both madden and real life.

one might question how the team doesnt score on every drive lmao

• seekpar

Participant

Dropped passes by RBs may stop some drives, just sayin’.

• Swash

Participant

As far as the Bucs player ratings. I thought it was close to accurate. Some guys a tad overrated (Jensen, Pierre Paul) and other guys a bit underrated (Evans, Barrett)

• Swash

Participant

I’m buying a PS5 just for Madden this year.. it’s been years since I’ve played Madden, but with this squad.. I think I got to! So freaking pumped for this season yall! Go Bucs!!

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

I’m buying a PS5 just for Madden this year.. it’s been years since I’ve played Madden, but with this squad.. I think I got to! So freaking pumped for this season yall! Go Bucs!!

Wish i could get one at retail price. Not only are they still impossible to find but going for $700+.

Hopefully closer to Christmas they’ll be easier to find..

Been out for what 8 or 9 months now? Smh.

• GoBeSmug

Participant

Wish i could get one at retail price. Not only are they still impossible to find but going for $700+.

Hopefully closer to Christmas they’ll be easier to find..

Been out for what 8 or 9 months now? Smh.

I got one from Walmart retail.

Walmart announces when they are releasing it and even have a countdown when doing it.

The key is to use the App and not the website, app is more directly linked. Make sure all payment info and shipping info is good.

One you get it in your shopping cart just immediately proceed to buying and clicking fast to get it.

• M4X

Participant

I love how Mahomes is rated 99 despite the fact that at least two QBs outplayed him for each of the last two seasons.

And Brady > Mahomes, obviously.

• cryptfiend

Participant

david is number 2, and white is number 10 for ilb

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Donovan Smith only 73? Smh.

Rojo 81 fournette 78

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.