Viewing 99 reply threads

• Author

• scoooo

Participant

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9271/johnny-manziel

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As much as I want him to be, NO, he won’t.Lovie will not tie his name up to a risky QB pick, as his very first selection, and let him ride pine amid a chorus of "WHEN IS HE GOING TO PLAY?" questions, regardless of outcome after the games...To many reasons NOT to draft him from Lovie's vantage, IMO.  That, and he'd have to move up quite a bit to do so, and unless Glennon is part of a deal to make it palatable, we will land a lineman of some sort at pick 7.  Robinson is my selection.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It isn’t reverse psychology this time.It is reality.Manziel won't be a Buc.Have I been wrong about that before? ;)  Aside from Revis (which was major reverse psychology...LMAO!...what a ride that was...too bad he still isn't a Buc!)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It isn't reverse psychology this time.It is reality.Manziel won't be a Buc.Have I been wrong about that before? ;)  Aside from Revis (which was major reverse psychology...LMAO!...what a ride that was...too bad he still isn't a Buc!)

I dont see it either. Not with pick 7.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It isn't reverse psychology this time.It is reality.Manziel won't be a Buc.Have I been wrong about that before? ;)  Aside from Revis (which was major reverse psychology...LMAO!...what a ride that was...too bad he still isn't a Buc!)

very disappointed in you, B-Fink. Where is your conviction?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It ain't there.However, the WANT is there.So I have "settled" for a beast like Robinson.  That guy is a tank, and will fit in with what Lovie will want to do on offense.  And what Tedford will want to do on offense.Which is run the ball.  Tedford loves to run, and Lovie loves to run, so it is a happy marriage.  Espescially since the offensive ranks are so thin...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i’d go to bed pretty pissed tonite!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i'd go to bed pretty pissed tonite!!

How did you sleep when Barron was our pick?I kept waking up that night, with a confused look on my face...sort of like Doloris every day, lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really like Robinson as well. He currently dominates at run blocking and needs help in pass blocking. Play him at Guard and play to his strengths while coaching up his pass blocking. In 2-3 years we have a dominant tackle. If we miss out on Watkins, Clowney, Mack, he'd be a good selection. I'd also be ok with Manziel as long as it's not a trade up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As much as I want him to be, NO, he won't.Lovie will not tie his name up to a risky QB pick, as his very first selection, and let him ride pine amid a chorus of "WHEN IS HE GOING TO PLAY?" questions, regardless of outcome after the games...To many reasons NOT to draft him from Lovie's vantage, IMO.  That, and he'd have to move up quite a bit to do so, and unless Glennon is part of a deal to make it palatable, we will land a lineman of some sort at pick 7.  Robinson is my selection.

It might not be up to Lovie. The Glazer's might have told them to draft Manziel if he's there at 7. Remember this is a BUSINESS first and foremost and selling tickets trumps winning as far as the owners are concerned.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i'd go to bed pretty pissed tonite!!

How did you sleep when Barron was our pick?

I left the draft party pissed and remained so until we traded up for Martin

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would not be able to sleep tonight if the Bucs drafted Johnny, to excited.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boid Stink knows he always loses . He thinks if he pretends we aren't getting Manziel he will lose again .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would not be able to sleep tonight if the Bucs drafted Johnny, to excited.

HA HA!  Me too!ME TOO!!Man, I am juiced.I fully expect a HATE text later tonight, letting me know how he and Dbuc feel about the selection.  Look forward to it. :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JFF seems like the Anti-Lovie pick to me…I just don’t see him sporting a Buc uniform

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JFF seems like the Anti-Lovie pick to me...I just don't see him sporting a Buc uniform

Have any of us ever seen a "Lovie pick"?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JFF seems like the Anti-Lovie pick to me...I just don't see him sporting a Buc uniform

Devin Hester was a Lovie Pick.  That is about as close as I can get...Lovie loves the Windy City Flyer!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

First there was Free Love now we need Man Love out of Boid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

First there was Free Love now we need Man Love out of Boid. very disappointed in you, B-Fink. Where is your conviction?

Hey now, during that FreeLove thread (which was a JOKE you nitwits), guys like Doloris were saying DTN were going to blow up the spot.  And HATE said Leonard Johnson was due for a big season.  There was a LOT of fail in that retarded thread.  You guys are monkeys if you think that thread was serious.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie's 1st RD picks @ Chicago ~ Not stellar by any stretch...but then again...it wasn't the L&L show will all the pixie dust, unicorns, and all around lovefest2004 - Tommy Harris DT Oklahoma2005 - Mark Bradley WR Oklahoma2006 - Daniel Manning S Abilene Christian (first pick for the Bears in the second rd)2007 - Greg Olson TE Miami2008 - Chris Williams OT Vanderbilt2009 - Jarron Gilbert DT San Jose State2010 - Major Wright S Florida2011 - Gabe Carimi OT WisconsinI would also point out that the Bucs shipped Mike Williams to Buffalo because they grew tired of his off the field antics...so, you are telling me they are fine bringing in the 'face of the franchise' who will ALWAYS be in the news for his shenanigans...2 + 2 = JFF being a QB for someone other than the Bucs...I actually think JFF will be a Jaguar

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

First there was Free Love now we need Man Love out of Boid. very disappointed in you, B-Fink. Where is your conviction?

Hey now, during that FreeLove thread (which was a JOKE you nitwits), guys like Doloris were saying DTN were going to blow up the spot.  And HATE said Leonard Johnson was due for a big season.  There was a LOT of fail in that retarded thread.  You guys are monkeys if you think that thread was serious.

Was mine Johnson or Lorig? Can't remember!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Johnson.  Someone swiped Lorig.Regardless, that thread was a giant HOMER thread.  I was thinking more along the lines of how BEETLES would think.Either way, I hope the Bucs get Manziel!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pretty sure all of us were joking while Boid was being serious about Freelove. That nimrod was the only one not in on the joke, Lolz. Free Love !!I picked near the end of the mojo draft . Even Daquan Bowers was selected . I went with DTN and mojo'ed him into a sack game 1 . That sack was all me. Dolorous wins.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man love.. lolCrossing my fingers.. Trying to be realistic though.. have a group of players that would excite me though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pretty sure all of us were joking while Boid was being serious about Freelove. That nimrod was the only one not in on the joke, Lolz. Free Love !!I picked near the end of the mojo draft . Even Daquan Bowers was selected . I went with DTN and mojo'ed him into a sack game 1 . That sack was all me. Dolorous wins.

Shut up Meg.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FREE LOVE !!!!Boid mad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTN!  Ride the Wave!Idiot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No thanks, I’ll take an ice pick to the eye rather than watching this guy NOT run Tedfords offensive scheme for the next 3 years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who is charles robinson?I sure hope boid is right on this one. Manziel is fun to watch but i don't think he is worth the circus.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ughh I hope not. I don’t know how you guys think this kid is going to be decent. Dude has Tebow written all over him. Tebow actually had a way better college career. Most productive player in NCAA history. Give me Bridgewater ALL day over Manziel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTN!  Ride the Wave!Idiot.

From Free Love to Man Love.  You are great for laughs ,  Boid Stink .  Lolz .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike William's was shown the door because he hung out and partied with rappers. Umm, but that is also exactly what JFF does with Drake. In fact that little "money" sign he does isn't a money sign at all, it's some sign or acknowledgement to Drake and the rest of his rap friends. PASS.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

One thing I have learned with some slight exceptions. The bucs pretty don’t do a good job hiding their pick choices…There has been a lot of top named people landing mangoes here at 7….i think without a shado w of a doubt if manziel is there at 7 he will be the pick

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

One thing I have learned with some slight exceptions. The bucs pretty don't do a good job hiding their pick choices...There has been a lot of top named people landing mangoes here at 7....i think without a shado w of a doubt if manziel is there at 7 he will be the pick

I think the glazers really want manziel. But in the end i do not think they force him on lovie.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

would also point out that the Bucs shipped Mike Williams to Buffalo because they grew tired of his off the field antics...so, you are telling me they are fine bringing in the 'face of the franchise' who will ALWAYS be in the news for his shenanigans...2 + 2 = JFF being a QB for someone other than the Bucs...I actually think JFF will be a Jaguar

People talk about Manziel's off the field stuff like hes some criminal. How many times has been arrested? How many times has Manziel been questioned about his desire to play? Has he left his personal life get in the way of football? I mean the crap going around about this kid makes it out that the guy is a child predator....a chronic herb smoker...or a armed thugHe hangs with Lebron....He hangs with Dez Bryant...He has a group of big named people who think the kid is coolI can imagine IF anyone else in this draft could hang with Lebron and Dez they would....IN A HEARTBEAT...so please everyone spare me the Holier than thou routine

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, yes we have.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie tends to be more on the safe side when it comes to the game. Manziel plays like it’s the last play of the game every play.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

would also point out that the Bucs shipped Mike Williams to Buffalo because they grew tired of his off the field antics...so, you are telling me they are fine bringing in the 'face of the franchise' who will ALWAYS be in the news for his shenanigans...2 + 2 = JFF being a QB for someone other than the Bucs...I actually think JFF will be a Jaguar

People talk about Manziel's off the field stuff like hes some criminal. How many times has been arrested? How many times has Manziel been questioned about his desire to play? Has he left his personal life get in the way of football? I mean the crap going around about this kid makes it out that the guy is a child predator....a chronic herb smoker...or a armed thugHe hangs with Lebron....He hangs with Dez Bryant...He has a group of big named people who think the kid is coolI can imagine IF anyone else in this draft could hang with Lebron and Dez they would....IN A HEARTBEAT...so please everyone spare me the Holier than thou routine

How many times was Mike Williams arrested? Was Mike Williams a child predator? An armed thug? BTW...there are a lot of herb smokers in professional sportsYou can call it what you want...but, when you are paying a guy millions of $$$$$$...it all has to be factored in...and lest we forget, he is a little guy that likes to run around and play sandlot football...so he is really someone you want to put the weight of the franchise on?Fun Fact: Not a single quarterback under 6’0” has been drafted in the first two rounds since the 5’10” Ted Marchibroda went No. 5 overall to Pittsburgh in 1953.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He hangs with Lebron....He hangs with Dez Bryant...He has a group of big named people who think the kid is coolI can imagine IF anyone else in this draft could hang with Lebron and Dez they would....IN A HEARTBEAT...so please everyone spare me the Holier than thou routine

thats super cool. But is it better than watching film? Getting treatment? Taking care of his body? Studying the gameplan?No one knows how manziel will translate to the NFL. But to deny the red flags is asinine.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope not…  just say no to this circus.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How many times was Mike Williams arrested? Was Mike Williams a child predator? An armed thug? BTW...there are a lot of herb smokers in professional sportsYou can call it what you want...but, when you are paying a guy millions of $$$$$$...it all has to be factored in...and lest we forget, he is a little guy that likes to run around and play sandlot football...so he is really someone you want to put the weight of the franchise on?Fun Fact: Not a single quarterback under 6’0” has been drafted in the first two rounds since the 5’10” Ted Marchibroda went No. 5 overall to Pittsburgh in 1953.

No I mean ManzielIts obvious some people just dont like the kid...and they are going to find every excuse to tear him downthats fine...I get it..weather it ibe his personal life, his size, his arm strength,  the fact he drives a Hyundai not a ford...I mean people are going to find excuses to ripp him apart to tell themselves he isnt coming hereFact is...he will be...if he is there at 7

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie brought in Cutler and it’s been well-documented how much Jake matured with McCown around. Cutler, especially at Vandy, has a lot of similar characteristics as far as recklessness and personality go with #JFF. Lovie will draft Johnny if he’s there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Interesting. Charles Robinson is a legit reporter and not just some crap stirrer.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I tend to think that the Glazers are a little more hands on this time around and want Lovie to put a little sizzle with the steak, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see Manziel drafted. I could energize the fanbase. If Lovie agreed to that when he was hired, he could get a pass this year (8-8) from the Glazers and start Manziel next year. Getting rid of the salaries next year of Nicks, VJax, Koenen, Gholdson could free up enough cash for another wave of free gents and we would have a stockpile of picks back. We shall see but I really do think the Bucs are on a two year plan with the Glazers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike William's was shown the door because he hung out and partied with rappers. Umm, but that is also exactly what JFF does with Drake. In fact that little "money" sign he does isn't a money sign at all, it's some sign or acknowledgement to Drake and the rest of his rap friends. PASS.

I hate Drake with the passion of about 1,000 suns but the dude is soft as baby sh!t and harmless. Drake aka the artist formerly known as wheelchair Jimmy aka the merchant of cuddles

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Drake is charmin soft and yeah I don’t care about his music.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No… Mike Williams was shown the door because he clearly wasn’t as focused as football as he was on having a good time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think JFF is the anti Lovie pick because of how he plays on the field more so than off the field. JFF never got in trouble off the field but did on the field. Lovie likes to take care of the football and win with ball control. JFF will turn the ball over from trying too hard to make a play.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Williams was traded because he got into trouble with his friends……How many times has Manziel got into any trouble with his friends?Also I believe Mike Williams had baggage back when he played in college in Syracuse...Manziel has not been in any trouble off the field

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think JFF is the anti Lovie pick because of how he plays on the field more so than off the field. JFF never got in trouble off the field but did on the field. Lovie likes to take care of the football and win with ball control. JFF will turn the ball over from trying too hard to make a play.

I think thats the best compliment we can give him.....just like Brett Favre

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie traded for Jay freaking Cutler and people have this idea that he just wants some boring game manager running the show? Lovie loves athleticism and risk taking in his QBs. There’s a reason he always went back to Grossman instead of sticking with Orton. Lovie may be vanilla but his QBs aren’t.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“…JFF never got in trouble off the field …”Yes he did...    IIRC.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And someone also just mentioned mw hasn’t been arrested either bm.Yes, he was. Dui.Charges dropped, but was arrested. Vj also had a dui, and he's a total dickwad, right?Reach, reach, and more reach....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie traded for Jay freaking Cutler and people have this idea that he just wants some boring game manager running the show? Lovie loves athleticism and risk taking in his QBs. There's a reason he always went back to Grossman instead of sticking with Orton. Lovie may be vanilla but his QBs aren't.

Yeah if they want Orton they need to hold onto Glennon because that is his ceiling.  If you give Glennon some protection and more weapons he can do some damage. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well I think if he is there they should really think about taking him. He would excite the fan base like it’s never been before. There would be a split in that as well which I think would make it more fun. More to talk about on here. Plus he is exciting to watch on the field too. If he’s there take him if he’s not draft Donald.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well I think if he is there they should really think about taking him. He would excite the fan base like it's never been before. There would be a split in that as well which I think would make it more fun. More to talk about on here. Plus he is exciting to watch on the field too. If he's there take him if he's not draft Donald.

He will excite the fan base...until he puts together back to back performances like the LSU game: @LSU L 34-10  16 41 224 39.0 51 1 2 83.2 ...2 picks, 1 TD...and 16 for 41...that will take the air out of the sails in a hurry...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And someone also just mentioned mw hasn't been arrested either bm.Yes, he was. Dui.Charges dropped, but was arrested. Vj also had a dui, and he's a total **CENSORED**wad, right?Reach, reach, and more reach....

Err, what?reaching for ?  I just said I recall he DID get into some trouble off the field... smoke/fire.back away from the edge Bench.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And someone also just mentioned mw hasn't been arrested either bm.Yes, he was. Dui.Charges dropped, but was arrested. Vj also had a dui, and he's a total **CENSORED**wad, right?Reach, reach, and more reach....

Err, what?reaching for ?  I just said I recall he DID get into some trouble off the field... smoke/fire.back away from the edge Bench.

I think the thing that Benchwarmer is trying to say is people are really doing some digging to hate this guyThey cant find much on his ability to be a effective QB so they trash his personal life which (I didnt know about the DUI) has not been horrible compared to most. Lets condemn the kid because he flashes signs of money and it MIGHT be linked to a rapper and a stran of Herb....He has never tested dirty was clean in Indy...but because he flashes a sign which MIGHT mean that lets hate on him for the POTENTIAL to smoke HerbIts ridiculous 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ve gone back and forth on this and then I watched a reply of Manziel getting a flag his first game back this year for signing an autograph in the air, then pointing at the scoreboard. I want that passion and talent in Tampa. If available without trading up draft  Manziel

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the thing that Benchwarmer is trying to say is people are really doing some digging to hate this guyThey cant find much on his ability to be a effective QB so they trash his personal life which (I didnt know about the DUI) has not been horrible compared to most. Lets condemn the kid because he flashes signs of money and it MIGHT be linked to a rapper and a stran of Herb....He has never tested dirty was clean in Indy...but because he flashes a sign which MIGHT mean that lets hate on him for the POTENTIAL to smoke HerbIts ridiculous

The fact that he is an epic level jerk isn't the issue -- and he and his family are. It is that he IS a poor QB for the NFL and people confuse college "playmaking" with NFL ability to produce.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I've gone back and forth on this and then I watched a reply of Manziel getting a flag his first game back this year for signing an autograph in the air, then pointing at the scoreboard. I want that passion and talent in Tampa. If available without trading up draft  Manziel

is that passion? Sounds more like arrogance.I love watching manziel, but hes a reckless QB with poor mechanics who bails the pocket too early. It's worked great so far, but watch everyone of his highlights...hes wriggling away from a no name DE...isit safe to assume those could be sacks at the next level?  He might have lebron hands, but carrying the ball like a loaf of bread is gonna lead to fumbles.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well I think if he is there they should really think about taking him. He would excite the fan base like it's never been before. There would be a split in that as well which I think would make it more fun. More to talk about on here. Plus he is exciting to watch on the field too. If he's there take him if he's not draft Donald.

He will excite the fan base...until he puts together back to back performances like the LSU game: @LSU L 34-10  16 41 224 39.0 51 1 2 83.2 ...2 picks, 1 TD...and 16 for 41...that will take the air out of the sails in a hurry...

So no one's allowed a bad game is basically what your saying right? Theres about 2 -3 games a year were even the star players play like shit every once in a while. Your reaching. Last I checked  Peyton and Tom Brady and every other qb or player to play in the nfl have had bad games in college too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So no one's allowed a bad game is basically what your saying right? Theres about 2 -3 games a year were even the star players play like **CENSORED** every once in a while. Your reaching. Last I checked  Peyton and Tom Brady and every other qb or player to play in the nfl have had bad games in college too.

Not at all bro, I am just pointing out the LSU game because they kept him in the pocket...they didn't let him scramble...and if LSU's D Coordinator can game plan him...so can every other NFL D coordinatorThis kid is a GM killer...and probably a coach killer as well...his 'hop' throws may work in college, not such much in the league

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So no one's allowed a bad game is basically what your saying right? Theres about 2 -3 games a year were even the star players play like **CENSORED** every once in a while. Your reaching. Last I checked  Peyton and Tom Brady and every other qb or player to play in the nfl have had bad games in college too.

Not at all bro, I am just pointing out the LSU game because they kept him in the pocket...they didn't let him scramble...and if LSU's D Coordinator can game plan him...so can every other NFL D coordinatorThis kid is a GM killer...and probably a coach killer as well...his 'hop' throws may work in college, not such much in the league

Again ignoring the fact that he was playing with essentially a dislocated thumb. Same with the Mizzou game. The only Dcoordinator who really figured out a way to stop him healthy was the guy who just coached the best defense since the Bucs title year and arguably of all time. There's only one Dan Quinn

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The same DC that Bridgewater rolled on in the Sugar bowl in 2012.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Apparently Jay Glazer just said the Bucs will NOT pick Manziel. Let’s not forget he also said Greg Schiano was a lock to come back.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glazer is close with Licht.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The same DC that Bridgewater rolled on in the Sugar bowl in 2012.

I think Bridgewater is a better prospect, I’d just be more excited about Manziel and think he’s better for the franchise.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just a closer walk with thee…Grant it, Jesus, is my plea...Daily walking close to thee...Let it be, Dear Lord...let it be.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Apparently Jay Glazer just said the Bucs will NOT pick Manziel. Let's not forget he also said Greg Schiano was a lock to come back.

He said "not at 7". I honestly think that means they'll trade up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glazer is close with Licht.

Word on the street is that those two already hate each other.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Apparently Jay Glazer just said the Bucs will NOT pick Manziel. Let's not forget he also said Greg Schiano was a lock to come back.

Holy Cow!  You all have doubted me, Jay Glazer is the truth.  Put down the pom poms fellas, We are going WR, OL, WR/TE in the first three rounds.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we trade up:SnitskyBabyPunt.gifPunt the baby.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Holy Cow!  You all have doubted me, Jay Glazer is the truth.  Put down the pom poms fellas, We are going WR, OL, WR/TE in the first three rounds.

@JayGlazer: "@KevinHupf: @JayGlazer Please give me good news. Please tell me Tampa isn't going to take Manziel">>they won't at 7 noHe is the truth and he said not at 7. They're looking to jump Jacksonville.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

@JayGlazer: "@KevinHupf: @JayGlazer Please give me good news. Please tell me Tampa isn't going to take Manziel">>they won't at 7 noHe is the truth and he said not at 7. They're looking to jump Jacksonville.

I'd be ok with a trade up if it's only for a 3rd rounder or so. Dolphins went to number 3 last year for very cheap, hopefully we can do the same.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know!! I’ll be so happy i’ll punt 10 babies, maybe even a cat! :D Nothin like celebratorily puntin' babies! :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we trade up:tumblr_n2n291u3UU1qaoan0o1_400.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9271/johnny-manziel

Can you give me the Powerball winning numbers from that Crystal Ball your looking in?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I pray this doesn’t happen. This will ruin this franchise and Lovie’s coaching career in Tampa. I don’t want to have to start over AGAIN for some bust that smart people saw coming. He’s gonna be garbage in the NFL (just like the experts were right about Teblow). We can get better with draft picks who can really help us and improve the team. Not Johnny Dirty Money.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Johnny Lienhart…errr Johnny Sanchez……errrr Matt Manziel….errrr Mark Manziel. Doesn’t matter what you call him, all three are the same.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was Tebow garbage based on his TD/TO ratio or his winning percentage? Or his playoff performance?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Most of my fellow Tampa fans are like the fat girl whose a 5 that wears belly shirts because she thinks she’s a 10. Our team is only mediocre and will continue to be mediocre until we swing for greatness. Johnny football even if he fails is a better pic then a player that keeps us mediocre

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t forget the belly button ring.. lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That fat girl who wears the belly shirt is swinging for greatness , is she not ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziel is more exciting , but he’s not better for the franchise imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Apparently only the fanboys wanted Manziel…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LMAO @ all the Manziel can boys

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Johnson.  Someone swiped Lorig.Regardless, that thread was a giant HOMER thread.  I was thinking more along the lines of how BEETLES would think.Either way, I hope the Bucs get Manziel!

Bump. Someone find that Mojo Thread for me!If you read that and think for a second I was serious, idiots like Numbskull and Boner, and Clitoris are short bus riders. They are anyways, but this confirms it. Read it, and tell me you think I was serious. You ain't never seen me pull a Beetles and go full Homer, which is essentially what I was doing. I was more poking fun at Beetles than anyone...

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

There was never a scenario where we were going to draft Manziel.Lovie is Lovie, not Jerry Glanville.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And I also said Lovie wouldn’t draft a QB with his first pick. He doesn’t want to toe himself up to player that might fail and flail…and losing out on a QB is a good way to find yourself out of a job.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There was never a scenario where we were going to draft Manziel.Lovie is Lovie, not Jerry Glanville.

you could make the argument Jerry Glanville draft the best offensive player (Farve) and best defensive player (Sanders) of the 90s.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

you could make the argument Jerry Glanville draft the best offensive player (Farve) and best defensive player (Sanders) of the 90s.

Agreed.  The guy took chances and made the game interesting.  Manziel got dinged up last night and had to be checked out.  He's going to get a lot of attention but he is an injury waiting to happen and the league is too fast for his collegiate approach to success.  The first half or so of the season could be a ton of fun for the Browns though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And S and B, I hope you get so busy at your store your head spins.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SFinkter mad. FREE LOVE !!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why you mad Doloris?Everything you post about football is generally stupid. This you troll. Congrats. You like being a dooooshbag, and for that, Bwa ha ha ha!You mad because you mind raped and can't handle the truth. Trentersexual, how does it feel to call Mark Domick a dummy, yet you were willing to give away a boatload for a crap running back?  In today's day and age, you still eating dinosaur remnants. Idiot. That had to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever read, that was posted like it was law, that we needed a running back to make the team unstoppable. The next Barry Sanders?  Pfff...For that, and the fact you play kids games, troll like its funny (lame sauce), you argue like a woman (because angry women so those things), and are a Stone Age poster who thinks running backs are the key...yeah. You mad. And dumb. And you owe me rent dummy!Ha ha ha!  Seriously, talk football. All you do is come at me bro, Bwa ha ha, lolz, you copy peoples stuff (mine included)...pathetic.And only idiot posters side with you. Ironic?  Or do retards flock like geese? Boid wins.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Free love !!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good to see you two are still going at it like Michael Sam and his bottom b*tch.Though i wonder...who is the bottom and who is the top?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good to see you two are still going at it like Michael Sam and his bottom b*tch.Though i wonder...who is the bottom and who is the top?

I dunno, but I know you tickle mine good.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

wink-happy-16.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ooh la la.

Please wait…

Viewing 99 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.