Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 reply threads

• Author

• garfield

Participant

Evans absolutely abused this overhyped bum all day. Saints fans called him the next Deion after last season – lulz. Knew the Saints’ performance on D was a fluke last year.

• The Anti-Java

Participant

43 got abused big time, I believe that is Williams?

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Yeah. He’s almost as big a phony as Zeke Elliott.

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M – “coaching can’t fix this”.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Lol. GTFO…

He’s a premier CB. But, today, ME13 was his daddy. Though, the pass placement today was arguably better than any game ME13 has seen in his pro career.

• Bucman

Participant

It’s one game.

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Fitz was spinning it. That throw to Godwin….

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M – “coaching can’t fix this”.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

How about both dimes to DJax?

or the TD dime to Evans?

We saw more perfectly placed deep passes in 60 minutes than we’ve seen in the last 3 years!

• tampaspicer

Participant

I was reading the Aints forum and there is a thread about him. Some fans are calling him lazy. I’m glad he had bad game and was ME13’s bitch today.

• Pennywise

Participant

the throw to OJ, wasn’t just  fitz ball placement it was his decision making

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Lattimore is a damn good corner, but ME13 is a damn good receiver. Get used to them going back and forth for the next decade. Evans whooped his ass today. Here’s to many more of those ass whoopings, but Lattimore is going to get his. I’m just happy it wasn’t today.

• BucsBay

Participant

Great job by Evans and Fitz, and the whole offense. Chris Godwin was the player of the  game though imo. His recover of his own fumble, and the quietly amazing catch of the game were huge.

• Anonymous

Inactive

God’s fumble recovery was pure luck.

But that one hand stab on a bullet, and his one v. One matchup to the cone were as perfect as they get. Pure work, timing. Between his QB and himself.

I saw that before it happened. He was single covered, Fitz saw it, and let it rip. The safety was edged towards ME13, the linebackers were shading he linebackers, it left God one v one and the rest is perfect history.

Fitz shoved a fist in my anus and I take it like a lipstick prison bitch. All day.

• bouconagain

Participant

Fitz shoved a fist in my anus and I take it like a lipstick prison bitch. All day.

I mean, you do you.

• The Anti-Java

Participant

God’s fumble recovery was pure luck.

But that one hand stab on a bullet, and his one v. One matchup to the cone were as perfect as they get. Pure work, timing. Between his QB and himself.

I saw that before it happened. He was single covered, Fitz saw it, and let it rip. The safety was edged towards ME13, the linebackers were shading he linebackers, it left God one v one and the rest is perfect history.

No worries B-man. I think we were all a little worried about old man Fitz, and if he could possibly have ANY magic left.
      But he proved us all wrong. Who would of guessed he would go out and throw for 600 yards, 12 TD’s and rush for a 100 yards. Or something like that.

• BucsBay

Participant

Evans route running and physical execution took another step this game. Lattimore is no bum and he’ll bounce back. Looks like Mike is ready to be savage this year though.

• Pepsi

Participant

Mike Evans burned a dude who ran 4.36 at the combine

• bucboi813

Participant

Everybody is giving all the credit to different place where it was definitely deserved  but don’t over look the play calling Monken did his thing

• GMACsBlankey

Participant

I mean, Evans is unguardable when ball placement is good because of his size and basketball skills. Godwin is arguably even better at contested catches, and Jackson is still a lightning bolt.

This receiving core is probably the deepest in the league when healthy when you incorporate the tight ends. Cam Brate has like the 3rd most TD catches for a tight end the last few years, and he didn’t even get a catch today.

There’s nowhere to hide bad corners and even good ones are going to be tested every play.

• BucNCane

Participant

When our skill players are all balling out, there isn’t much anyone can do. And to think brate didn’t even catch a ball.

You just can’t stop these skill players if this OL gives an avg amount of time.

• BucNCane

Participant

But Lattimore pitiful attempt to shove before the catch is just glorious.

• Anonymous

Inactive

But but but, we need to trade Jackson he sucks.

/bluefont

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.