Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• CaliBucsFan

Participant

With the Josh Gordon thing breaking I figured I’d share why the NFL’s stance on marijuana is ridiculous.http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/how-marijuana-can-save-the-nflhttp://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/05/130530132531.htmIMO ingesting marijuana, probably in some way other than smoking which harms the lungs, should be part of the regular treatment for head trauma such as concussions.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

His first offense was purple drank…he’s a moron.  Period.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ok, I don’t know Gordon’s specific case but that’s anecdotal rather than scientific evidence against pot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who cares if he smokes pot?Over the top punishment.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The whole damn system is flawed.Tobacco and alcohol are legal, yet something that doesn't kill and requires no "preparation" or "processing" is deplorable?I say, if a person wants to get high, let them. That's exactly why we tax payers pay for police forces around the country. To arrest the people that fudge up on the drugs, not to arrest people who are able to handle it.We've gotten to be such a feminist country, where people inspect everyone else's homes and yards like it's theirs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Weed should be mandatory for anyone with head traumas.Funny that the anti-drug machine has lied for years about this, saying that marijuana kills brain cells when in fact it actually protects brain cells in those with head traumas and another study has found that people who used marijuana regularly have virtually no incidents of alzheimers disease.

Please wait…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.