Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• johnnythemoon

Participant

Maybe AT  Best we took Flacco over Rodgers with these two  but right now they are equal on Super Bowl Rings …I understand the frustration but lets wait a bit and judge more on common opponents like Houston ,Indy and the Jags .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They already had a common opponent. Remember how Mariota didn't throw any TC INTs because the Titans defense was trash and he was being babied since he didn't know anything about being a pro style QB... and remember how Jameis was throwing picks because our defense is way better and Jaboo needed to be challenged?I remember.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They already had a common opponent. Remember how Mariota didn't throw any TC INTs because the Titans defense was trash and he was being babied since he didn't know anything about a pro style QB... and remember how Jameis was throwing picks because our defense is way better and Jaboo needed to be challenged?I remember.

The azzkissers forgot.

Please wait…

• mfitzpatrick

Participant

So are the getting Mariota’s ring sized for the SB vinctory  and carving out the bust in Canton because of TC and 1 game against a 2-14 defense ..Game sure has changed ….you can go back and read my post i never had a favorite and still think they both may suck

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They already had a common opponent. Remember how Mariota didn't throw any TC INTs because the Titans defense was trash and he was being babied since he didn't know anything about a pro style QB... and remember how Jameis was throwing picks because our defense is way better and Jaboo needed to be challenged?I remember.

The azzkissers forgot.

Certainly

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They already had a common opponent. Remember how Mariota didn't throw any TC INTs because the Titans defense was trash and he was being babied since he didn't know anything about being a pro style QB... and remember how Jameis was throwing picks because our defense is way better and Jaboo needed to be challenged?I remember.

Boom, headshot.I was all in on Mariota until the draft and then I swtiched, mainly because I saw which way the wind was blowing and I liked Winston's charisma. I've said since that I believe Mariota will be the better QB in the long run and I still think so.The worst part is that now I'm not sure if Winston will be good at all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boom, headshot.I was all in on Mariota until the draft and then I swtiched, mainly because I saw which way the wind was blowing and I liked Winston's charisma. I've said since that I believe Mariota will be the better QB in the long run and I still think so.The worst part is that now I'm not sure if Winston will be good at all.

ah Bucs fans, never changewe've never had a QB in our history and we always long for everyone else's picks. the grass isn't greener on the other sideMariota would have looked like garbage yesterday as well. the entire team is bad and poorly led from the topI wish we never drafted Winston because I don't think its fair for him to deal with our crappy fanbase and organization. I feel legitimately bad for every rookie we draft. they wont get to experience success here

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thats the sickening part. I just don't see it.Save me the it's only one game crap. He's been streaking downward since year 2 at FSU.

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.