Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• revfish

Participant

so can people please stop saying one sucks and the other was so much better.  No matter the records, nobody will know anything probably for a couple of years.  However, for those who were making blanket statements based solely on week one, then I guess you need to go the other way after today’s performance if you’r going to be consistent.  By all means, comment on Winston's play, growth, setbacks, and the season.  But he's the guy we have, so can we please get behind him, stop wishing for what ain't gonna happen (getting Mariota), and admit that we don't know what the future holds but at least we can have some hope now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who would of thought that you can’t judge an NFL QB’s career on one game?This Mariota vs. Winston thing won't be settled for a long while.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Watched some of both QBs plus last year’s darling Manziel today at a sports bar. The Browns D was all over Titan’s WRs. And as a result got Mariota down 7 times. And the Titans D was just as bad as last week. Mariota had 2 more TD passes.   Manziel impressed me on 2 plays; he accelerated really quickly running out of the pocket, stopped on a dime, turned upfield, and threw a perfect strike to a streaking Kevin Benjamin in stride TWICE for TDs. The man showed amazing body control to do all that so quickly.  Kwon Alexander when under control is gonna be special; totally changes our D. And Jacquies is picking up where he left off last season. Sims had some nice plays. Winston still looks like he's in slow motion, especially with rushers bearing down on him. With time, he's fine. I saw the TD pass to Jackson, where it needed to be; did Evans not play? I see he had no catches...

Please wait…

• ZMan08151992

Who cares….stop any Mariota threads please….why do you guys do this…..worry about our team

Please wait…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.