Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Mark Barron did not get any stats in the Ram  victory. at SFHe is listed on the Ram Depth Chart as 3rd string Free Safety. Is he just getting familiar with the Ram Defense or has he already been downgraded to 3rd string??.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Probably still getting his bearings and learning the defense. They gave up two picks for him so I’m sure they don’t plan on never playing him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The dude just got there. There was no chance that he was going to see the field yesterday. They will probably gradually work him in and he will be a rotational DB for them. Barron's battle will come in the off season with TJ McDoanld for a starting safety position in '15.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can clearly see a tackle on the ESPN box score.  http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400554377Which, if I had to guess because I didn't see the game, was on special teams.  Bitter Buc fans are going out of their way at this point.  Five days to learn a defense?  Lol! Realistic much?  Goldson will be suspended and Barron will be missed soon enough. Hoyer knew who the weak link was as he sliced the middle of the field all day long.  Barron is better than late round jabronis.  Even if he isn't a future HOF. Lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s just too passive…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

McDougald gonna be better then Barron. Yea I said it.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

They gave up two picks for him

I guess the Bucs robbed them.    The Bucs only gave up one pick to get him.  Of course, considering it was the #7 overall pick, they could have traded that for at least 10 4th round picks if they wanted.What a bust.

Please wait…

• discipleboy2000

Participant

Mark Barron did not get any stats in the Ram  victory. at SFHe is listed on the Ram Depth Chart as 3rd string Free Safety. Is he just getting familiar with the Ram Defense or has he already been downgraded to 3rd string??.

you're joking right?  he just showed to the facilities this past week...

Please wait…

• rrosemarie8

Participant

I like wright, mcdougald could learn from him. Hes a bigger guy too right? Hes gonna make goldson expendable in the off-season.  I just hope we get something useful out of it.

Please wait…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.