Monday, February 17, 2020

Mark Cook and others on Dalvin!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Will
    Participant

First off, i’m and FSU fan, so i’ve seen all the highs Dalvin Cook can offer a team. I have a bone to pick with Buccaneer fans.

Dalvin cook punched a girl too. Mark Cook is banging the table for Dalvin, and banging the table against Joe Mixon. You have to be either or neither on this!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Runole
    Participant

First off, i’m and FSU fan, so i’ve seen all the highs Dalvin Cook can offer a team. I have a bone to pick with Buccaneer fans. Dalvin cook punched a girl too. Mark Cook is banging the table for Dalvin, and banging the table against Joe Mixon. You have to be either or neither on this!

He did?   Jury says he didn’t in about 30 minutes.  They are wrong and you are right?   You will pardon me if I side with eyewitness accounts and the juries decision.  Mixon knocked a girl out on a video.   Dalvin? Just bs accusation by a drunk girl verified by no one.  You do see the difference?

+1
    Rating: 0. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
    DonkeyHunter
    Participant

First off, i’m and FSU fan, so i’ve seen all the highs Dalvin Cook can offer a team. I have a bone to pick with Buccaneer fans. Dalvin cook punched a girl too. Mark Cook is banging the table for Dalvin, and banging the table against Joe Mixon. You have to be either or neither on this!

Calvin Cook was accused of punching a girl, but was found not guilty. The same can’t be said about Mixon.

Either way, Cook had NUMEROUS off the field red flags and may not have even been on the Buc’s board.

Rating: -1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...
    Runole
    Participant

I am fairly certain if as much background checking was done on all draft picks there are skeletons in their closet.  For some strange reason only Dalvin’s Junior high behavior was released.  Only the naive and stupid would think that Cook is the only recruit in the draft that had secondary school problems.. This was a deliberate release of Cooks troubles by a runner that he refused to sign with.  Childish and Mean spirited? Definitely.  Cook was a model player at FSU except for some dog neglect citation.

All that being said Minnesota took Cook with their first pick moving up in the second round.  Comparing Cook with Mixon or Brantley is ridiculous.

The whole thing was over blown just like the Winston thing.  Anyone still believe Winston is a time bomb waiting to explode as clowns like Baker and other talking heads assured Buc fans?

Please wait...
    DonkeyHunter
    Participant

For some strange reason only Dalvin’s Junior high behavior was released. Only the naive and stupid would think that Cook is the only recruit in the draft that had secondary school problems..

Nobody has even remotely insinuated that he’s the only one. That’s the honk in you. And, for what it’s worth, Cook’s MULTIPLE run ins with the law were well documented when he entered college. It’s a clear pattern.

Now, IMO, he’s not comparable to Mixon. They were both accused of assaulting a woman. One was on tape for the whole world to see. The other was found innocent by a jury of his peers. Plain and simple.

But, there was a pattern. And teams knew about it WELL before the draft process. Which is exactly why he slid. Even if Howard was off the board, I doubt Licht would’ve drafted him.

Please wait...
    Runole
    Participant

For some strange reason only Dalvin’s Junior high behavior was released. Only the naive and stupid would think that Cook is the only recruit in the draft that had secondary school problems..

Nobody has even remotely insinuated that he’s the only one. That’s the honk in you. And, for what it’s worth, Cook’s MULTIPLE run ins with the law were well documented when he entered college. It’s a clear pattern. Now, IMO, he’s not comparable to Mixon. They were both accused of assaulting a woman. One was on tape for the whole world to see. The other was found innocent by a jury of his peers. Plain and simple. But, there was a pattern. And teams knew about it WELL before the draft process. Which is exactly why he slid. Even if Howard was off the board, I doubt Licht would’ve drafted him.

Nobody has even remotely insinuated that he’s the only one.

No they aren’t and that is the point. Show me a link of any potential high draft pick that released Secondary school behavior.  That is my point.  This is just another character assassination of a FSU player that caused no real problems at FSU other than beating the crap out of UF for 3 years. lol

You are entitled to your orange and blue opinion but Cooks high school past never was mentioned anywhere until the draft. Try again.  Link to this stuff when he signed with FSU? or as usual you aren’t be truthful.

Please wait...
    DonkeyHunter
    Participant

You are entitled to your orange and blue opinion but Cooks high school past never was mentioned anywhere until the draft. Try again. Link to this stuff when he signed with FSU? or as usual you aren’t be truthful.

Here you go, honk…

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/florida-state-seminoles/os-fsu-dalvin-cook-accused-battery-20150710-story.html

Now, cry some more about how it was a “character assassination” you whiny bitch.

Please wait...
    Runole
    Participant

Someone seems a bit unhinged.. Could it be that 4 straight losses to FSU cause this?

I stand corrected as I had never seen it mentioned before.  See I can admit when I am in error.  You on the other hand?

Whiny bitch?   Love the way you continue to show the rhetoric of a feeble mind.

On the same subject since you have learned to google how about showing another 1st round pick that went into Junior and Senior high stuff. That was the second part of my point.

Go for a second win! LOL

Oh and since you compare him with Mixon got any video to show Cook doing anything remotely resembling Mixon?lol

Please wait...
    DonkeyHunter
    Participant

Oh and since you compare him with Mixon

My Lord, it’s a good thing nobody ever confused you for being bright…

Nobody has even remotely insinuated that he’s the only one. That’s the honk in you. And, for what it’s worth, Cook’s MULTIPLE run ins with the law were well documented when he entered college. It’s a clear pattern. Now, IMO, he’s not comparable to Mixon. They were both accused of assaulting a woman. One was on tape for the whole world to see. The other was found innocent by a jury of his peers. Plain and simple. But, there was a pattern. And teams knew about it WELL before the draft process. Which is exactly why he slid. Even if Howard was off the board, I doubt Licht would’ve drafted him.

My suggestion is that you stop making yourself look like a moron. Just some friendly advice. But, if you prefer to keep doubling down on the stupid; I’ll be more than happy to continue calling your lying ass out.

Please wait...
    Runole
    Participant

Donkey…

Image result

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    DonkeyHunter
    Participant

Surrender noted…

Please wait...
    Runole
    Participant

Please wait...
    DonkeyHunter
    Participant
    <iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/otv4kmbRp9E?feature=oembed&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”” id=”fitvid0″></iframe>

You actually added a song to your autobiography? Bold, yet sad.

Let me know when you’re ready to spout off some more BS. It’s becoming routine to call you out on things you made up.

Or, are you simply trying to get in the last word, despite being called out multiple times in the same thread?

If so, you can have it…

Please wait...
    Runole
    Participant

The song was most appropriate for you, Here is another  You big baby!  LOL

Please wait...
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.