Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• KarmaPolice

Participant

When do we start to question the buyers of this nonsense faux outrage

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lol yup. Selling on Amazon. Posted on Twitter through his iPhone.

The seditionist, racist fuck

• KarmaPolice

Participant

This is the same issue as the other thread

When do people call out this clown Hawley for being a CON MAN?

I mean, buy that book and just admit you’re an idiot who like to throw away money?

• spartan

Participant

I mean, buy that book and just admit you’re an idiot who like to throw away money?

Can I assume therefore you think Facebook, Twitter et al are doing a grand job policing their platforms?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

The hypocrisy from both sides on this topic is comical.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Can I assume therefore you think Facebook, Twitter et al are doing a grand job policing their platforms?

“Their platform”

You’re free to use or ignore, subject to their terms

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Republicans now want private businesses regulated by big government because they kicked their fake news bullshit to the curb…

Comically hypocritical

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Republicans now want private businesses regulated by big government because they kicked their fake news bullshit to the curb…

Comically hypocritical

all the more so because so many Trumpers keep highlighting the hypocrisy over and over and over

no other choice really because the alternative would be to ACTUALLY CONFRONT the policy issues that they dont want to confront

RACISM is a prime example

First Trump was right that “when the looting starts the shooting should start,” so much so that mostly white Trump GOP defended the kid with the AR in Kenosha and denied that the protests were even legitimate by claiming the people were “Antifa.”

NOW, not only is Chauvin convicted by a jury, but hes CONVUCTED ON ALL COUNTS

The Trump GOP response: question the jury

as much as 40% of the GOP disagreeing wiht the verdict

THE IRONY . . extreme IRONY . . of it all is that its these same voices — mostly white GOP — who previously claimed there was no GOP voter suppression and who now deny there is systemic racism** and they actually . . this is the funniest part . . . walk out TIM SCOTT AS PROOF . . the LONE African American GOP Senator (same people who post Candace Owens)

(** you’d have to be complete ignorant of the history of Chauvin’s police department to say that and mean it)

• jbear

Participant

Comically hypocritical

I don’t want Private business’s regulated by big government because they kicked “fake news bullshit” to the curb.

I want the least possible rules on free speech. It’s the Democrats who keep insisting on silencing people and still have the gall to claim in articles and uncensored tweets that it’s not censorship…. a blatant lie.

This is always how it starts. Owning the truth which sooner or later turns into outright propaganda Soviet style. Fortunately, this country still has a healthy opposition to the bullshit…. no thanks to you and Karma.

• jbear

Participant

Comically hypocritical

all the more so because so many Trumpers keep highlighting the hypocrisy over and over and over

no other choice really because the alternative would be to ACTUALLY CONFRONT the policy issues that they dont want to confront

RACISM is a prime example

First Trump was right that “when the looting starts the shooting should start,” so much so that mostly white Trump GOP defended the kid with the AR in Kenosha and denied that the protests were even legitimate by claiming the people were “Antifa.”

NOW, not only is Chauvin convicted by a jury, but hes CONVUCTED ON ALL COUNTS

The Trump GOP response: question the jury

as much as 40% of the GOP disagreeing wiht the verdict

THE IRONY . . extreme IRONY . . of it all is that its these same voices — mostly white GOP — who previously claimed there was no GOP voter suppression and who now deny there is systemic racism** and they actually . . this is the funniest part . . . walk out TIM SCOTT AS PROOF . . the LONE African American GOP Senator (same people who post Candace Owens)

(** you’d have to be complete ignorant of the history of Chauvin’s police department to say that and mean it)

I’m looking for that famous Karma objectivity you’re always claiming.

Maybe if we get the blacklight out?

As much as 40% of Republicans? But you’re making the case that Republicans are racists based on only as much as 40% thinking the verdict in the Chuavin case is wrong? And that makes Tim Scott funny?

The majority view of Republicans seems to be that the jury probably got it right. So why is it so funny that a black man got “walked” out by the party? A black man who believes that America is not a racist country.

Are you back on the Uncle Tome thing again? For an anti racist you sure do seem to have an issue with not being racist.

• spartan

Participant

“Their platform”

You’re free to use or ignore, subject to their terms

Correct. I was just wondering if you were OK with it. Apparently you are.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

@JBear

@Spartan

Either one of you willing to post that Tim Scott’s race plays no part in his role as GOP spokesperson on policing?

Maybe this is a fair test of honesty

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.