Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• Bucman

Participant

He could be the bargain basement find for this team. Hes shown flashes of being solid when healthy but the issue is he cant just cant stay healthy.

Worth a shot on a 1 year prove it deal.

• BucsSavant

Participant

My USF bias would incline me to agree. A proven weapon receiving out of the the backfield, the one dimension this offense is missing. The problem is, he’s coming off an Achilles. No telling if he’s ready to come back, or ever will be. Too small to carry the load, as evidenced by him getting injured every season of his career. I might take a flier at the vet minimum if he’s available, but would rather spend a little more for James White or draft Felton from UCLA, or the kid gainwell from Memphis.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

For 2 mil or less id be down.

Fournette will likely be 6-8 mil if he wants to chase that $, unfortunately.

• buccnation

Participant

I just don’t see Mack being as cheap as everybody thinks. I could be wrong though. And if I am then I’d take him over Fournette.

• TCB2W!

Participant

I agree with drafting Gainwell from Memphis.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

A local boy who would represent the city very well. I agree with the consensus. He’s a dangerous weapon on offense if he can stay healthy.

His health is what would make me offer him a camp friendly deal only.

• buccnation

Participant

I think Mack is a better back than Fournette especially for what our offense needs. He will probably come cheaper than Fournette so might be a win/win.

I don’t think we should break the bank at all for an rb. I’d look at James White or Duke Johnson too to see how cheap they’d come.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

I am a big USF fan and Mack fan. But I have to admit you have to draft a RB because Mack isn’t staying healthy.

A combination of Mack/RoJo, drafted RB and Vaughn is more than enough.

Build the trenches!

• buc-in-out

Participant

Looking at all the cap casualties, I honestly feel sorry for FA RBs this year.

We might end up re-signing Fournette, who is going to hand him a lucrative long term contract with the league wide cap situation the way it is?

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Nobody really. And honestly, bringing Fournette back should be a strong priority. He came on really strong at the end of the season and was a key piece in this team’s playoff run.

The same applies to AB.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Rojo, Vaughn, and a FA vet like Mack… great

Draft a RB and I will pull hair out

• Gareth

Participant

I’ll take Jamaal Williams

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.