Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

The Buccaneers were decimated with injuries in 2013 but fans got some welcomed news this week when running back Doug Martin, who had shoulder surgery last season, tweeted he had been cleared to return to action. Is Carl Nicks next? GM Jason Licht says Tampa Bay is hopeful. https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9730

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well based on the moves we’ve made this offseason it appears as though leadership does belieive Nicks will be back. We released Joseph, Traded Zuttah, replaced Zuttah with a quality Center and resigned Meredith. Meredith and the other guard we signed are both back up quality players. So unless we’re going to do the patented “dominik double dip” at guard and count on finding two starters I would assume someone is pretty confident Nicks is coming back.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup, I think they are too.However, nicks is full of it and I doubt he does anything significant. He's milking a check until he retires, nothing more.His loyalties aren't even with the bucs, and to keep him around is just a waste of time and money.Anyone seriously want to bet me that he does not last the whole season?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

April Fools!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup, I think they are too.However, nicks is full of it and I doubt he does anything significant. He's milking a check until he retires, nothing more.His loyalties aren't even with the bucs, and to keep him around is just a waste of time and money.Anyone seriously want to bet me that he does not last the whole season?

I'll bet you...that you are right.Nicks is indeed stealing.  How many years does this guy need to heal?  Jesus H. Christ.  And the fact he wouldn't sell out the Saints when THEY wouldn't pay him like the Bucs did is just remarkably lame.Seriously, he was my hands on fave when they signed him.  Didn't sweat the contract, nothing.  Was stoked to have a legit monster on the line.  And then he just comes out and does nothing, and won't help his new team out even while his hot tubbin' azz is stalking the sidelines...he is a zero factor contributor.  I just want to see the big guy roll!  Sick of hearing about "I feel good".  Yeah...you would feel good sitting in the lounge and hot tub all damned day.  I would.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cleared for camp is one thing. I wouldn't bet to much money that he plays injury free the entire season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s stealing money. I don’t want that kind of attitude trickling down to other teammates.I would cut his ass if I were lovie. It's not like he really will be a major contributor this year anyway. Three games, tops.

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.