Viewing 22 reply threads

• Author

• cyberdude558

Participant

It won’t take many more of these amateur shows to send Lovie out the door. There had already been two debacles like this under him, last season, when the Bucs trailed ever so slightly (56-0) at Atlanta and fell behind 38-0 to Baltimore nine minutes before halftime.    The Bucs never contemplated showing up. At the time, after both of those games, I remember thinking those are the kind of performances that would get a coach fired if it wasn’t his first season.    It’s the second season.

http://www.tbo.com/list/sports-columns-mfennelly/season-opening-disgrace-bad-sign-for-lovie-bucs-20150914/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Of course lovie is “hot” right now, they drafted the savior jameis winston!May winston's blessings shine down upon them!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s gotta be. 2-15, bad player choices and no progression from his defense. What other coach survived a 2-14 season? Not many, he shouldn’t have either

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's gotta be. 2-15, bad player choices and no progression from his defense. What other coach survived a 2-14 season? Not many, he shouldn't have either

the lord jameis will make sure lovie endures!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Crownless King suggests that the sun rises in the east.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Of course lovie is "hot" right now, they drafted the savior jameis winston!May winston's blessings shine down upon them!

This thread has nothing to do with Jameis, yet he's all you want to talk about. Your obsession is pretty sad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Of course lovie is "hot" right now, they drafted the savior jameis winston!May winston's blessings shine down upon them!

This thread has nothing to do with Jameis, yet he's all you want to talk about. Your obsession is pretty sad.

Just because YOU don't believe in the devine judgment doesn't mean i can't.Buck up, and understand. Lovie is master of all, and he chose the messiah. YOU should praise him, not squabble about the amount someone else does! "FYIYP" and may winston bless your house!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie sucks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

By hot seat do you mean? Heated recliner at One Buc watching game tape. Its a basement life!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

By hot seat do you mean? Heated recliner at One Buc watching game tape. Its a basement life!

the messiah jameis created those seats!Although he had to take a rib from a FSU fan, he managed to bring peace and tranquility back to lovies basement!May jameis be with you!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think he meant to say he is in the hot tub he use to have in his basement in Chicago.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think he meant to say he is in the hot tub he use to have in his basement in Chicago.

He was referring to lord jameis's lap.But he hath fear not, as the mighty winston only craves crabmeat and foul winches!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just because YOU don't believe in the devine judgment doesn't mean i can't.Buck up, and understand. Lovie is master of all, and he chose the messiah. YOU should praise him, not squabble about the amount someone else does! "FYIYP" and may winston bless your house!

Not gonna lie Bench- I laugh every time I read one of these.  It really is the perfect response to all the Winston heraldry we have gotten over the past 10 or so months.As to the OP I really don't think Lovie is on the hot seat at all.  Between the rookie QB and his history with the Glazers I'm certain he will be back next year regardless of this year's outcome.  Get comfy folks, he is here for the long haul.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The defense looked completely unprepared. The offense looked inadequate. I was all over Lovie for cutting some of the lineman we had when we hired him. My gripe remains, it was a stupid move, none of those guys, except Joseph were overpaid. As of now, Zuttah is still starting and so is Meredith and Penn. Meanwhile all of those upgrades have been sent packing and we’re now relying on Rookies to protect a rookie QB. If nothing else they would have been good depth and competition. This IS Lovie's team in year two. He's changed many many pieces.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No way Lovie survives another season like last season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we get smoked in NO Sunday, the pressure is going to be cranking early IMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How dare you not believe in the one true winston!You need to go pray, and HOPE your lord and master hears your pleas for forgiveness.The next win will be by even more. Praise him!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How dare you not believe in the one true winston!You need to go pray, and HOPE your lord and master hears your pleas for forgiveness.The next win will be by even more. Praise him!

Aw crap, since we are not believers, Jameis will punish us with losses for our unbelief....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Aw crap, since we are not believers, Jameis will punish us with losses for our unbelief....

i tried to tell everyone this. Blind faith is what winston demands!Anything else, is uncivilized!Bow to your creator and beg him for wins. Praise his name on high. And, there is not "losing" in the house of the lord, only development of one's soul!Praise winston the almighty!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i tried to tell everyone this. Blind faith is what winston demands!Anything else, is uncivilized!Bow to your creator and beg him for wins. Praise his name on high. And, there is not "losing" in the house of the lord, only development of one's soul!Praise winston the almighty!

A house of Jaboo divided, can't stand....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This mere mortal, moose, knows the lords name! He shines a hopeful light into a dark word.Winston will bless this man with long life. The ALMIGHTY will ensure that this gentleman will endure a full life, not just with wins, but hope.Moose is a great example of the truth. He knows we should band together and rejoice!"FYIYP" brother moose! May the almighty jameis give you long life and health!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This mere mortal, moose, knows the lords name! He shines a hopeful light into a dark word.Winston will bless this man with long life. The ALMIGHTY will ensure that this gentleman will endure a full life, not just with wins, but hope.Moose is a great example of the truth. He knows we should band together and rejoice!"FYIYP" brother moose! May the almighty jameis give you long life and health!

I've become one of the 12 disciples.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I've become one of the 12 disciples.

Do NoT become bo jackson. He is a betrayer, a usurper, most unholy. For a time, he also was a winston disciple. However, lord jameis had to cast him into mariotaland, and he has never been seen from again.Dont be that blasphemous person Bo had become, continue to praise him in all his glory, no matter what comes to fruition!

Please wait…

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.