Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• NotDeadYet

Participant

Still here, and Omameh gone… A real longshot, but I am pulling for him…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am too, but he’s just better than some of the crap players we have left on the offensive line. I think ultimately he’s gone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think him and Edwards are fighting for a spot. Edwards hasn’t shown much potential at all, so I’m rooting for Masifilo to make it. They also could just cut both though and find someone on the waiver wire.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

I think him and Edwards are fighting for a spot. Edwards hasn't shown much potential at all, so I'm rooting for Masifilo to make it. They also could just cut both though and find someone on the waiver wire.

I agree. I'm surprised Edwards hasn't been cut yet. I guess there's a few more hours left.NFL Network has been slow with updates. They need to stop replaying Week 4 Pre-Season and start giving up some news.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Masifilo is the better project player because he is improving not so much with Edwards.  Edwards has the talent to be a dominant guard but he simply is bad with his technique.Masifilo is a textbook blocker and actually understands playing within the scheme.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Masifilo is the better project player because he is improving not so much with Edwards.  Edwards has the talent to be a dominant guard but he simply is bad with his technique.Masifilo is a textbook blocker and actually understands playing within the scheme.

I agree. He hasn't looked bad wn he's been on the field. I think he could develop.

Please wait…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.