Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

The Karen(D)Party has been telling everyone to wear their mask and have been the wannabe Micro Managers of American culture since the LoserfgtDemocrat/Chyna Virus started.

Now what?

The Karens have lost their power! lol

1 finger salute to the Karen(D)Party

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Calling Dems “Karen” is Projection number 7,538 from the cancel culture, snowflake, whiny MAGA cult.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

LoserfgtDems: “haVing auNt jeMima oN a syRup boTTle iz tHe wHoLe probLem wiff ouR soCiety! SaMe wiff dR. SeUss!!@%! raCisTs!!!#@!!$!! Wear yoUr mmasK!!&!!!! ImPeacH druMpF!!@!!!!”

Karen(D)Party
      Trash(D)Party
      LoserfgtDems
      lol

• Roy

Participant

You know, Democrats hate wearing masks too, asshole. Chron, you are generally just amusing, but this pisses me off. I hate wearing masks. Nobody likes it. We do it because its the right thing to do, to help our nation get past the Pandemic. But the Trumpers have done nothing but show their ass throughout this whole thing. You have shown yourselves to be nothing but selfish me-first assholes.

So I’ll be glad to get this ridiculous thing off my face, but I’d be even more to get these ridiculous things out of our nations. Those things being the Trumpers. I’m not going to forget about the bullshit you guys have pulled in the last year. Not on your life.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Thank you, Lord Jesus Trump the Christ 45, for your Operation Warp Speed.

The Trash(D)Party, especially LoserfgtBiden and candyass Fauci, are trying to steal your Valor, General Trump.

THANKS BE TO TRUMPGOD, KING OF ALL CREATION.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Thank you benevolent Biden for saving us despite all the selfish snowflakes in the MAGA cult!

God bless winning. Winning is for winner. Whining is for losers.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Thank you Buccaneer Biden for getting rid of those stupid masks that Timid Trump enforced on all of us!

And, thank you for scrapping the god-awful and ineffective Operation Warp Speed and replacing it with the perfect Operation Ludicrous Speed!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Amen!

Operation Luddddaaaaahhhhh!

Cadillac grills!

Biden, faster than Superman! The perfect person.

Such a perfect winner!

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

The Karen(D)Party / LoserfgtDems just “cancelled” American Idol Top 5 finalist because of a video when they were 12.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Points given for “Ludicrous Speed” reference.

(now stand at -4,376 points… it’s a start)

• FireLicht2020

Participant

We both know you can’t count beyond 20

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.