Viewing 35 reply threads

• Author

• BucsOnDeck88

Participant

Mason Foster @MasonFosterI love being out on a beautiful day and meeting really coo Bucs fans!!! I got mad love for Tampa Bay!!!2:21pm - 15 Mar 14

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I must have been busy that day…..Can someone tell me the story behind 3sk’s sig about Mason Foster knowing? I’ve seen it referenced a few times, always wondered about it

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We fear Mason Foster.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He knows.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I must have been busy that day.....Can someone tell me the story behind 3sk's sig about Mason Foster knowing? I've seen it referenced a few times, always wondered about it

There was a thread which essentially called out Mason, and I of course being a Foster fan delivered my completely bias retort. It was a little back and forth, and it of course ended with me resorting to childish tactics as I would usually being more of the simpleton blood. I set out to find or rather make a sig pic and got a pretty cool render of Mason's face on a sig using my pre-windows 95 print artist skills. But I needed a little tag line with it, so I look up an article where Mason was talking and the article started with "I know" or at least his response to a question anyway. By placing an ellipsis after "I know" denotes there is more written. What is that Mason Foster knows you ask? It quite simply put does not matter. All that matters is that he knows. The end.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WOOOOOOOOO !!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I must have been busy that day.....Can someone tell me the story behind 3sk's sig about Mason Foster knowing? I've seen it referenced a few times, always wondered about it

There was a thread which essentially called out Mason, and I of course being a Foster fan delivered my completely bias retort. It was a little back and forth, and it of course ended with me resorting to childish tactics as I would usually being more of the simpleton blood. I set out to find or rather make a sig pic and got a pretty cool render of Mason's face on a sig using my pre-windows 95 print artist skills. But I needed a little tag line with it, so I look up an article where Mason was talking and the article started with "I know" or at least his response to a question anyway. By placing an ellipsis after "I know" denotes there is more written. What is that Mason Foster knows you ask? It quite simply put does not matter. All that matters is that he knows. The end.

Jesus. Listen to goodie two-shoes over here. Do you think you are god just because PR made you a mod, kid?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Confirmed Mason Foster is the next to be cut.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jesus. Listen to goodie two-shoes over here. Do you think you are god just because PR made you a mod, kid?

Yes, I have founded a religion to which I, a forum Moderator am God. I firmly believed my entire life that being a moderator is as good as it gets for me. I have reached the end of my journey my friend and I am at peace.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Confirmed Mason Foster is the next to be cut.

Well... Damn!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You have a lot of issues to work out bud

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This message board needs its own reality show. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We love you too Nature Boy….well except for a few fans who’s main goal in life is always to replace you….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, I have founded a religion to which I, a forum Moderator am God. I firmly believed my entire life that being a moderator is as good as it gets for me. I have reached the end of my journey my friend and I am at peace.

Lol.got emm.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rome wasn’t built in a day because Mason Foster didn’t build Rome.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol….nice

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie and Licht didn’t cut Revis, Penn and Joseph……….Mason Foster did.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mason Foster smoked while HIS mother was pregnant.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mason Foster drinks a gallon of 5w/30 every morning.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mason is a BAMF. Hope he finds a place in the defense. Only thing he lacks is wheels. He’s got acceleration….I.e. Catching Adrian Peterson from behind. He brings the lumber, can blitz, played the run well, and isn’t afraid to just eat up blocks when needs be. I think he’ll have success. It wasn’t like urlacher was a burner and in his latter years I think he may have been slower than foster.Foster knows though. I'm only assuming.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Assuming anything about Mason Foster makes an ass out of him and you. This is a bad idea.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Mason Foster were in the walking dead, the show would have lasted one episode.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wouldn't say I called him out, just asked if everyone thought he was the MLB for the future. Didn't know you were such a fan 3sk. Like I mentioned in the thread, not asking for him to be cut, just move a little to his right so Shazier can fill his rightful place as our MLB for the next 8-10yrs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Red Board Internet Thugs jumped all over you because you hold an opinion of your own? Not a surprise. Any instance of self thought and intellect is looked down upon here. You are expected to mindlessly agree with thier ideas and laugh along with them as they make dry, immature comments about other people.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seriously!?This Mason Foster stuff has been going on for a few weeks at the very least. Nobody is trampling anyone's opinion here. Except me. Nancy. ????

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“And with the 7th overall pick in 2014 NFL draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select, Mason Foster, MLB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers….”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mason Foster. Bum-ba-dum-dum-dum-dum-dum. ????????

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch5MEJk5ZCQ

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This one time, in band camp…Mason Foster showed up. Not sure what happened after that. But I can't imagine it was good for anyone involved.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This one time, in band camp...Mason Foster showed up. Not sure what happened after that. But I can't imagine it was good for anyone involved.

i've found this Mason Foster stuff to be pretty stupid but gotta admit i lol'd at that oneWhat movie is that?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

American pie.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IF I COULD BE SERIOUS FOR A MINUTE…retu1.gifThis was seriously one of the greatest moments I have seen from the Bucs since 2010.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gosh darn it beat, ..mason knows!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can tell by watching that Gif he knew he was going to score!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mason was a RB in HS so “he knows” how to scoreI wrote Lovie an email to try Mason out at Punter 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What’s almost as impressive as the Mase TD, is Pierre Thomas. He gets absolutely obliterated right after the pick, Sapp/Clifton style, gets up, chases Foster downfield and damn near tackles him before getting in the end zone. Helluva hustle play.

Please wait…

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.