Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

that is all

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good move for the Bills.  Get a 5th for a 7th and a QB they cut a couple weeks ago.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Welp. At least we have a really good backup.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nobody is ever going to give up a 2nd for Gman. Forget it.Might as well keep Glennon at this point until his rookie deal is up. He has no significant trade value.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nobody is ever going to give up a 2nd for Gman. Forget it.Might as well keep Glennon at this point until his rookie deal is up. He has no significant trade value.

I personally dont see any team trading for a qb that would rather go three and out, and keep the ball, than to push for a score at any one time.Sure, you dont give them the ball back, but you also dont put points on the board either.Plus, he's a sitting duck(no mobility whatsoever), he isnt quick from the snap, and his arm strength is mediocre.He has a lotof other redeeming qualities, but i just dont feel like any team would go out on a limb for him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon would’ve cost Dallas more than Cassel and would be a FA after the season. This was a smarter move for the Cowboys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I personally dont see any team trading for a qb that would rather go three and out, and keep the ball, than to push for a score at any one time.Sure, you dont give them the ball back, but you also dont put points on the board either.Plus, he's a sitting duck(no mobility whatsoever), he isnt quick from the snap, and his arm strength is mediocre.He has a lotof other redeeming qualities, but i just dont feel like any team would go out on a limb for him.

You are making stuff up again. Stick to prayers and poems please.  ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon would've cost Dallas more than Cassel and would be a FA after the season. This was a smarter move for the Cowboys.

Glennon's contract runs through next year.

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.