Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• dalbuc

Participant

Apparently the TV ratings for this thing were through the roof. NFL is reading that as proof May works, I think it is more about this particular draft having a lot of casual fan interest and mystery personally.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

50% increase in viewership.  May draft sucks for the fans and draftees.  Last years draft was boring because of the lack of QBs and skill players.  I dont think the May thing was the key thing that increased the ratings

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah I read that about the ratings. That’s insane…. though I think having big named guys like Clowney and Manziel brought a lot more intrigue than the tackles at the top of last year’s draft. However now it definitely seems like the late draft is here to stay. :(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s better for coaches. The more time we can evaluate our talent the better.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Poor fans….forced to wait 2 weeks…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The most compelling thing I heard was Goodell saying that a player thanked him for the extra time because it gave him time to graduate.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The most compelling thing I heard was Goodell saying that a player thanked him for the extra time because it gave him time to graduate.

If you believe that...you are nothing more than a sheep....this was all about Goodell's greed. Goodell is trying to destroy the NFL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just remember all those mini-camps that rookies couldn’t attend unless their classes were over.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Perhaps.  But Manziel was a huge reason for the boost in ratings.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you believe that...you are nothing more than a sheep....this was all about Goodell's greed. Goodell is trying to destroy the NFL.

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

not sure about "huge," but I think you mean the debate over Manziel anyway. I doubt many watched to see the guy. I am sure that some watched to see how NFL teams valued his services.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

not sure about "huge," but I think you mean the debate over Manziel anyway. I doubt many watched to see the guy. I am sure that some watched to see how NFL teams valued his services.

I could care less about what's his name....oooo yea Manziel. I watched to see who we'd pick. I'll catch the second round pick for us then read the rest on the NFL's website the following day. Watching the entire draft is as bad as watching American Idol. ICK!

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.