Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 27 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

McConnell says he’s not calling a special session in the Senate– which now doesn’t meet until January 19th.

LOL!!

2 failed Impeachy Mints by the LfDemParty!!

• tampaspicer

Participant

Thankfully that fool won’t be the majority leader soon.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Laughing at the Trash(D)Party!

• DCGoth

Participant

McConnell says he’s not calling a special session in the Senate– which now doesn’t meet until January 19th.

He also said that Trump’s actions are impeachable offences, but there isn’t time to complete the process before the transition of power.

Translated: McConnell is tired of Trump. He will support the measure, and potentially sway enough people on his side to obtain a conviction. This, should it go all the way through, will keep Trump from holding any future office. McConnell wants this. He just wants an out, so he can give concert to anyone who also votes to impeach.

Additionally, as a result of Trump’s actions, there are now more armed US Forces in Washington, D.C. than are in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria combined. They will remain there as long as needed. I’m pretty certain that the Bunghole Bois and all of the other groups would be cut to shreds. I can’t wait to see Trump flags cut to pieces by M16 fire. (Even the latest ones that just fire bursts. The one I carried, on full auto, would keep going until the mag was empty. Granted, that was an M16A1, and back then we just wore Olive Drab. (The 1970s))

On a side note: I’m going to submit my design specs for the Trump Library. It will be a single copy of Jugs Magazine, and a toilet stall. 😎

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• Roy

Participant

Laugh all you want, but now Trump can’t pardon himself or his partners in crime in relation to the insurrection. The Senate will still be half Republican, so I don’t know if they’ll get “removal” but they won’t have McConnell to stonewall the evidence. No stone will be left unturned. All evidence will be shown to the American public. That’s what really matters more than anything else. People need to see it, watch what happened, learn about all the planning that went into this. So they know this was a planned act of terror and not a spontaneous outpouring by Trump lovers.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Wondering out loud.

Could Trump pardon Hillary Clinton and separately, Barack Obama- as a backhanded way of saying “you moto’s were guilty”?

• DCGoth

Participant

Wondering out loud.

Could Trump pardon Hillary Clinton and separately, Barack Obama- as a backhanded way of saying “you moto’s were guilty”?

Except that neither were guilty of anything, a president may pardon a ham sandwich, providing it’s a federal offence; however, should the ham sandwich be charged with Not Being Kosher, by a local Synagogue, then the ham sandwich would have to face trial.

Just like Trump can face trial at the state level anywhere. I would say he also needs to watch out for charges of Sedition. It was determined, during Nixon’s fun, that a self-pardon would violate the constitutional standing that no one person may be their own judge and jury.

Not to mention, Trump is open to civil liability from anyone injured on January 6th.

• tampaspicer

Participant

He did pardon a turkey. LOL

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Impeached twice.

Lost by a landslide.

Everyone is jumping ship.

What a fucking loser.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Trash(D)Party tactics.

Will NursingHomeJoe get “impeachy minted” for his quid pro quo dealings with Ukraine? Or will the LoserfgtMedia continue one of their many cover-ups??

• DCGoth

Participant

Will NursingHomeJoe get “impeachy minted” for his quid pro quo dealings with Ukraine?

I’m pretty certain that impeachment is limited to actions occurring while in office; however, the Q whack job bimbo from Georgia says she’s filing patters on the 21st. (Which just shows that an ignorant slut will always be an ignorant slut, even if you dress them up and sit them in Congress.)

On that lame attempt, it will fail. Also considering that Dens control what goes to the floor for a vote, to swipe a phrase from Orange Hitler, Biden could shoot Trump in the Oval Office, surrounded by media, and he probably wouldn’t lose any votes. 😎

(Kinda like the old SNL Skit, from before you were born, where someone shoots a mime while at a party and the people at the party cheer. 😃)

• FireLicht2020

Participant

The alt-right further cementing their idiocy.

Durrrr I’m impeaching Biden because of… uhhh… China.

What a dumbass

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

True.

Joe is quite the dumbass.

• Roy

Participant

I think you got the wrong Pres on the Ukraine thing, Chron. It was Trump who had the quid pro quo, hence Impeachment #1. Nobody thought the Senate was going to hastily call themselves together and remove him. What would be the point anyway? He’s done in less than a week. The point is that we will have a trial in the Senate and they will take their nice sweet time and get all the information out there. There will be no McConnell to squash the testimony.

Will enough Republicans vote against Trump at that point? Who knows. But it would be in their interest to make sure Trump can’t run again, because if he does run again the evidence shows that the Democrats and self-respecting Republicans will come out in droves to vote against him. After going through these last days they’ll come out in droves to vote against any Trumper. The best chance the Republicans have is to get Trump and the Trumpers out of the picture. If they do that then they can hope that the Democrats won’t come out to vote as much. When the numbers are lower the Republicans win.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Roi,

Your LfMedia would like you to believe that…

Quid Pro Quo Joe

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Same video all these years later.

Cracks me up.

MAGA are the Detroit Lions of politics

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

…and it’s STILL quid pro quo.

#ImpeechCornPop

• Roy

Participant

The whole thing is made up by Rudy Guliani. Anything that has Guliani involved in any way is a scam. But whatever, the election is over. Biden will be your President in a matter of days. What is with all the campaigning, Chron?

• Col. Klink

Participant

#ImpeechCornPop

null

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Grasping at straws, Georgia

• DCGoth

Participant

The only Latin Trump will be using is: nolo contendere. 😎

• Roy

Participant

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

The Science says Quid Pro Quo Joe used his VP position to make his family rich-while It was selling out to China and other enemies of the United States of Awesome America.

#ImpeachCornPop

#followthescience

• DCGoth

Participant

The Science says Quid Pro Quo Joe used his VP position to make his family rich

@Chron,

A couple things here. First, based upon the title, you owe all of us at least five rounds from the bar of our choice, as well as an ample quantity of Eye Bleach, sufficient to erase the image of McConnell taking a dump. You may also owe us some therapy sessions. 😎

Second, science does not play a role in journalistic integrity. While one may argue that math was used to award the election to President Biden, any discussion / theories which delve into that topic falls more under debate / journalism / political science, etc. Pure science is a group of fields which use quantifiable logic, backed by clinical / field study that produces and then supports a constant, or theory that will yield identical results regardless of the frequency of the theory being tested.

Lastly, you can’t use YouTube as a legitimate source to back an opinion. I have two YouTube channels. Anyone can get a YouTube channel. It’s more difficult to contract herpes than it is to start a YouTube channel. As such, one cannot cite or back a reference by using a medium where there is no oversight, and people may post based upon assumption, conjecture, “gut feeling”, or by consulting the I Ching. 😃

• Col. Klink

Participant

The Science says Quid Pro Quo Joe used his VP position to make his family rich

@Chron,

A couple things here. First, based upon the title, you owe all of us at least five rounds from the bar of our choice, as well as an ample quantity of Eye Bleach, sufficient to erase the image of McConnell taking a dump. You may also owe us some therapy sessions. 😎

Second, science does not play a role in journalistic integrity. While one may argue that math was used to award the election to President Biden, any discussion / theories which delve into that topic falls more under debate / journalism / political science, etc. Pure science is a group of fields which use quantifiable logic, backed by clinical / field study that produces and then supports a constant, or theory that will yield identical results regardless of the frequency of the theory being tested.

Lastly, you can’t use YouTube as a legitimate source to back an opinion. I have two YouTube channels. Anyone can get a YouTube channel. It’s more difficult to contract herpes than it is to start a YouTube channel. As such, one cannot cite or back a reference by using a medium where there is no oversight, and people may post based upon assumption, conjecture, “gut feeling”, or by consulting the I Ching. 😃

You didn’t really write out a 3 paragraph response, with some pretty big words, to someone with the attention span of a gnat, did you?

• DCGoth

Participant

You didn’t really write out a 3 paragraph response, with some pretty big words, to someone with the attention span of a gnat, did you?

It’s a habit from too many English Degrees. (BA English – Creative Writing from USF, an MFA in Narrative Prose – Fiction, and one in English – Screenwriting.) 😃 I can knock out 15,000 words in an hour, followed by a fifteen minute quick edit. It’s nothing for me to crank out 50,000 words in a weekend, or write a two hour spec script, (roughly 120 pages), in a day or two. My difficulty is trying to be terse in my responses. The multi-paragraph thing takes about five minutes, give or take. 😎

• Col. Klink

Participant

It’s a habit from too many English Degrees. (BA English – Creative Writing from USF, an MFA in Narrative Prose – Fiction, and one in English – Screenwriting.) 😃 I can knock out 15,000 words in an hour, followed by a fifteen minute quick edit. It’s nothing for me to crank out 50,000 words in a weekend, or write a two hour spec script, (roughly 120 pages), in a day or two. My difficulty is trying to be terse in my responses. The multi-paragraph thing takes about five minutes, give or take. 😎

Well bless you
      For your perseverance but it’s pretty obvious that neither Chron, nor especially OT, probably has the mental capacity to even halfway absorb most of what you write.

• DCGoth

Participant

Well bless you
      For your perseverance but it’s pretty obvious that neither Chron, nor especially OT, probably has the mental capacity to even halfway absorb most of what you write

Yep, can’t argue with that. Thx, though. 🙏

It’s amazing how OT can dig for hours on obscure websites, probably hosted by high school students, as he parses that info into something that fits his myopic view, yet after he picks out his chosen story to post, the rest of the post is devoid of any commentary. I guess that’s above his pay grade. 😎

So their mantra continues: Obfuscate, Obviate, Inveigle. Part two is: If you are uncertain of what you’re posting, possibly due to not understanding the words, or maybe selected just because the article has a “cool pic”, then just say nothing and hope no one clicks on the link. 😃

I’d love to see these peeps hit the Landover Baptist site. While they do actually sell the Jesus Thong, the vast majority are unaware that it’sa parody.

I’m going to start quoting “supporting journalism”, backing my points, from The Onion. 😎

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.