Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• buccaneer4ever

Participant

@PewterReport: McCown said this is an awesome opportunity for me. From where my journey began until now. My hope one day Glennon is a Hall of Famer

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

@PewterReport: McCown said he’d love to have a hand in making Glennon and all the quarterbacks better. Glennon has a bright future. Talented and smart.@PewterReport: McCown said its a fun process helping young quarterbacks. Keep them from stepping in the same pot holes he did.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hope I win the lottery too

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

@PewterReport: McCown said he'd love to have a hand in making Glennon and all the quarterbacks better. Glennon has a bright future. Talented and smart.@PewterReport: McCown said its a fun process helping young quarterbacks. Keep them from stepping in the same pot holes he did.

and some wonder why Lovie wanted to bring the guy in?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

@PewterReport: MsCown said he likes Glennon’s skill set and his arm strength is really above average. And he loves football which u must to be successful.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

@PewterReport: MsCown said he likes Glennon's skill set and his arm strength is really above average. And he loves football which u must to be successful.

Yes, yes.... but, can he dunk?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

funny that in this thread the word  "hope" means nothing  to one poster (i.e., it will not happen) while in the other Glennon thread there are several  posters using Lovie's comment about hoping McCown succeeds to the point of getting a longer contract to mean Lovie thinks McCown should get a long term deal  . . .a little damned if you do, damned if you don't  .. .  message board style

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't

Ill only agree to that if it gets him to stop posting his nonsense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

@PewterReport: MsCown said he likes Glennon's skill set and his arm strength is really above average. And he loves football which u must to be successful.

At 6'7 he has a good shot but he is white tho.  ;DWhere's the link of McCown playing basketball? I didn't get to see that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?@gregauman 48sCurious to learn from Josh McCown that Bucs rookie TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins hasn't yet arrived in Tampa. Most rookies got here Sunday.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?@gregauman 48sCurious to learn from Josh McCown that Bucs rookie TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins hasn't yet arrived in Tampa. Most rookies got here Sunday.

it's a long flight from washington

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

McCown is roughly the same age as like eli manning and drew breeze and tony romo…  if he plays well, he could easily play for 4 more years.

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

Mike Glennon will have a better NFL career than any QB drafted in this years draft class, and will be the greatest Buccanneer QB that we have ever had…..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I read Wash was still in classes and he will join after those are done.  Pretty good reason IMHO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I read Wash was still in classes and he will join after those are done.  Pretty good reason IMHO.

Works for me.They should move the draft back 2 weeks...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah Jenkins can’t join the team until classes is over.Washington gets out in early June.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s a shoe-in for the clipboard HOF

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At 6'7 he has a good shot but he is white tho.  ;DWhere's the link of McCown playing basketball? I didn't get to see that.

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/Josh-McCown-Goes-Ballin-with-Boldin/947d1614-8347-4794-9a20-ed4fb1011964Hes pretty good

Please wait…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.