Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• MarineBuc

Participant

According to JBF, this was announced by Lovie.McCoy has a knee spree...no surgery required.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great news

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good decision.  One of precious few since Lovie took the helm.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tank Mode: Initiated.

• billym

Participant

Good.  I wouldn’t mind them sitting David either. Use concussion symptoms as the reason.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Finally.

• Anonymous

Inactive

So McCoy’s seasons have ended on IR 3 times and people want to seriously tell me he’s better than Suh? How the heck is this guy worth a 100 million exactly? Is this what the Bucs have to resort to keep players from leaving? Over paying for subpar production? Sucks to be a fan of this team

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ahh yessssss…….#eyeontheprize

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have a feeling this came from owners and/or licht. Id be surprised if they werent really pissed about McCoy being in the game last Sunday. Flat out horrible decision by Lovie to play him.

• Anonymous

Inactive

So McCoy's seasons have ended on IR 3 times and people want to seriously tell me he's better than Suh? How the heck is this guy worth a 100 million exactly? Is this what the Bucs have to resort to keep players from leaving? Over paying for subpar production? Sucks to be a fan of this team

You DO realize that he wouldn't be going on IR if we weren't playing for the top draft pick, right?  And that while it really doesn't matter in the slightest, he has three more sacks on the season than Suh despite playing on *this* team and having missed a game with his broken hand?It sometimes sucks to be a fan of this team because Tim Brown was right.

• Anonymous

Inactive

As far as I’m concerned we’ve been in tank mode for weeks. How else could you explain the fact that Oneil Cousins is actually starting on our professional football team.Every game he has started in has resulted in the best game of the year for the defender going against him. Again this Sunday with the Panthers DE Johnson.Charles Johnson, DE: +8.9Breakdown: Matched up against Oneil Cousins for much of the game, Johnson took full advantage to produced his highest-graded game of the year so far, by some distance. A sack, two hits and seven hurries were the final tally as he put McCown under as much pressure as possible.Signature Play: Q3, 14:48 remaining. Rounding the edge on Cousins with ease on 3rd-and-15, he sacked McCown, with the QB fumbling the ball in the process.

• Anonymous

Inactive

So McCoy's seasons have ended on IR 3 times and people want to seriously tell me he's better than Suh? How the heck is this guy worth a 100 million exactly? Is this what the Bucs have to resort to keep players from leaving? Over paying for subpar production? Sucks to be a fan of this team

Oy VeyIn a day full of RodToastJones, this is the dumbest shlt I've seen all day.Its hard work being a fan of this team.. hard work.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m surprised Lavonte, VJax and Mike Evans are all going to bounce back from their injuries to play. Maybe they should go on IR, too.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s about damn time. Tank nation approves these moves! What about Mason Foster?I would shut it down for Lavonte David too. But I doubt Smith would do that.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm surprised Lavonte, VJax and Mike Evans are all going to bounce back from their injuries to play. Maybe they should go on IR, too.

If it were "shut down" time, they would have. The Glazers, I doubt, have said sh1t to him about it. They don't do a damn thing except evaluate at years end.Lovie just finally figured out that he was playing Russian roulette with his top guy. Dumb Dee dumb dumb duuumb!

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ is the new Stocker. China doll.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.