Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 34 reply threads

• Author

• RudeGuy

Participant

He says he knows what the Bucs are going to try to do to him tonight and he has coached up all the linemen on what to expect from our line. He had a tough guy look about him during the interview.

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Dilfer

Participant

Is this place  the forum.thst replaced  another one thsts gone, a year or so ago?

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Arians made a joke the other day, maybe Gerald will get ejected like Kwon did.

• Havok904

Participant

Mccoy can’t even coach his own self up.

• RudeGuy

Participant

Arians made a joke the other day, maybe Gerald will get ejected like Kwon did.

Naw he is too busy being nice once the game starts. He needs to understand how well our linemen know him.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Gerald played limited snaps last week, and not because of injury. It’s because he’s not that good.

• SCLOBERNOCKER

Participant

What the bucs are gonna do to him? Wonder what his counter is to being ignored. Dude has a killer first step and still cant get home. Disappears for long stretches. Never comes through in crunch time. Meh. We arent planning much bro.

• SCLOBERNOCKER

Participant

4th qtr and McCoys biggest play was a personal foul. Guess his counter was to shove people. 

• Detrimental

Participant

Their pass rush was terrible minus Short and Burns flashing a couple plays

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Burns had a nice coverage sack.  But other than that Panthers front looked very meek compared to previous years.

Build the trenches!

• RudeGuy

Participant

Burns had a nice coverage sack. But other than that Panthers front looked very meek compared to previous years.

You didn’t read my OP? McCoy said he coached the linemen up. They look like him now. :)

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Burns had a nice coverage sack. But other than that Panthers front looked very meek compared to previous years.

You didn’t read my OP? McCoy said he coached the linemen up. They look like him now. 🙂

Jensen is worth every penny if he can make McCoy do stupid things lol.

Build the trenches!

• RudeGuy

Participant

You didn’t read my OP? McCoy said he coached the linemen up. They look like him now.

Jensen is worth every penny if he can make McCoy do stupid things lol.

I thought he said he knew our linemen well. Jensen is known for his baiting. Hook, line, and sinker.

• MNBucFan

Participant

He did what he always does.  A few splash plays and irrelevant the rest of the game. He’s good with an average motor.  Over paid and valued based on draft position.  If you watch the trenches and saw what Vea and Suh accomplished, it was far superior to McCoy

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Gerald McCoy on his personal foul: “I’m not apologizing for that. … I apologize to my team, but apologize to them? No way. Not doing that.”
      Auman

• MNBucFan

Participant

Without Suh and Vea Shaq doesn’t get one on one every time and get 3 sacks.

• Bucman

Participant

Did McCoy even play?

• Mic

Participant

Ever since panthers got rid of gettleman it’s been downhill for the panthers. Expect New York on the upswing next year

• TBChucky

Participant

McCoy knew exactly what to expect.. He should expect it in London too.. It’s laughable that all of a sudden he’s a tough guy..

• Vance

Participant

Man, how would this defense be if we had a healthy JJP. Vea, Suh , PJJ, Barrett and David .. I wish White would be more productive so I can add him into the mix

• JC5100

Participant

Only moment I’ve ever liked Ryan Jensen

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Suck it McCoy!

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M – “coaching can’t fix this”.

• Havok904

Participant

• The Freeman

Participant

oops

• RudeGuy

Participant

<script async=”” src=”https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js&#8221; charset=”utf-8″></script>

oops

Must give credit where credit is due.

• RudeGuy

Participant

“Watch the game…..watch the game.”

• Ramonb

Participant

<iframe style=”height: 328.5px;” title=”Gerald McCoy: ‘I already know’ how Bucs are going to approach me” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/iu5Dw9iP7jQ?feature=oembed&#8221; name=”fitvid0″ width=”100%” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Sooo I feel like I’ve seen this before…a lot of hype aaaaannnndddd then fizzle.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He was a complete non-factor. Similar to how he was here for long periods of time.

I am glad we have a superior physical
      presence who also has a big mean streak. He couples well with Vea in that regard, plus he will wear a lineman out after a while. He is just fist fighting after the snap, and I like it.

McCoy and his “nice guy”, pick you up after a sack-style play always rubbed me the wrong way. This defense benefits vastly from Suh.

Enjoy that “L” GMac. You obviously didn’t give your teammates enough intel on the Bucs line-games. 🎶 under da sea🎶

• The Freeman

Participant

“Watch the game…..watch the game.”

<iframe style=”height: 328.5px;” title=”Gerald McCoy: ‘I already know’ how Bucs are going to approach me” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/iu5Dw9iP7jQ?feature=oembed&#8221; name=”fitvid0″ width=”100%” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

lmao

another one…

• RHBucsFan

Participant

I’m so glad he’s not on our team anymore. Good dude it seems, but never a fan of his play and all his drama crap.

• Ramonb

Participant

And the pussification of the Panthers has begun.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

These two videos are exactly why McCoy is not here anymore. No one follows him to victory.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

I’m so glad he’s not on our team anymore. Good dude it seems, but never a fan of his play and all his drama crap.

To me he always sounds like he is clowning.

• G.O.A.T. Pellets

Participant

He’s a snowflake pussy! Bruce didn’t tell him he was amazing so his alter ego Captain Butt-Hurt went in action, showed his ass and got cut…so long turncoat punk. You look good in that feminine sky blue.

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.