Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 28 reply threads

• Author

• dalbuc

Participant

http://sbnation.com/e/7113866Why are we sending him back out like that?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guy has a lotta heart. Can’t question that.

• Anonymous

Inactive

That guy is soft.  McTwiggarms has no dog in him.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Time to shut him down the rest of the season lovie deserves to be fired if true. Putting our best player at risk for a meaningless game.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He was grinding it out for sure. And the amount the defense was on the field? Felt bad for him. His body language said “I fuggin hate this but I have a job to do.” I’d fire whoever let him back in the game. Had to be Lovie.Then his face when his bff David went down. What a horrible year.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Holy shit! Fire Lovie! This is inexcusable.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Holy (censored)! Fire Lovie! This is inexcusable.

Yup. Lovie needs to go asap.

• dandrews

Participant

Time to shut him down the rest of the season lovie deserves to be fired if true. Putting our best player at risk for a meaningless game.

First, major respect for McCoy for this. Tough dude. But what the hell is Lovie thinking? Cheese and rice!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great job team doctors  >:(

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sometimes, you can just pop it back in place.  If there’s no ligament/tendon problem, you can go.  I saw them testing his get-off on the sideline.  He probably wanted back in…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sometimes, you can just pop it back in place.  If there's no ligament/tendon problem, you can go.  I saw them testing his get-off on the sideline.  He probably wanted back in...

F that!. You don't do that to your best, and most expensive player!Especially when your team is out, stinks on ice, and have no offense to go anywhere anyway.Safe his ass for next season, not try to save your own career by risking a players health. That's bs.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sometimes, you can just pop it back in place.  If there's no ligament/tendon problem, you can go.  I saw them testing his get-off on the sideline.  He probably wanted back in...

we’re 2-10, we just signed him to a 100M contract. Only a dense HC would let him back in… and as for him wanting back in… elite players have pride. They dont ever want to come out the game.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still a lesser version of Fletcher Cox

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still a lesser version of Fletcher Cox

Yeah. Cox is a DE. And has less than half of McCoy's sack total this season. Go back to blowing Freeman, you clown.

• Anonymous

Inactive

McTwiggKnee .No one even touched him on that play.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I question some of this.  I’ve never dislocated a kneecap, but He walked off the field. I don’t believe he even fell down.How do you diagnose a dislocated kneecap?  Is it only by touch?

• Anonymous

Inactive

I question some of this.  I've never dislocated a kneecap, but He walked off the field. I don't believe he even fell down.How do you diagnose a dislocated kneecap?  Is it only by touch?

Depends on how bad it is.  Sometimes, it's over on the side of the knee and you can see it.  Sometimes, it pops back in place by itself.

• discipleboy2000

Participant

Are you friggin KIDDING ME!!!!!!!  How is this possible?  This is the face of our franchise...  Nothing surprises me anymore.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You guys going to be at the airport waiting for him?crowd-weeping_2090186i.jpg

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are you friggin KIDDING ME!!!!!!!  How is this possible?  This is the face of our franchise...  Nothing surprises me anymore.

It might have been partially dislocated. It will be a little sore, but he could still play on it. The Bucs have one of the top orthopedists in the state on staff. He would never let Gerald go back out there if he thought there was a risk of further damage.

• DanDid

Participant

I don’t think the dislocation is that bad. I got hit with an IED and dislocated my shoulder/broke my collar bone. Now my shoulder pops out from time to time…  it has gotten to the point where I can reset it and keep on with my day. I am not sure how many people would go back in... definitely some heart!

• Anonymous

Inactive

We should shut down all stars who are dinged , for the the rest of the season . Small injuries sometimes turn into large ones. Last thing we need is someone to get majorly hurt in these meaningless games and have it linger into next training camp and beyond.Lavonte should be shut down for sure. All we need is for him to get another concussion , and suddenly he is a player with chronic concussion issues.

• Anonymous

Inactive

We should shut down all stars who are dinged , for the the rest of the season . Small injuries sometimes turn into large ones. Last thing we need is someone to get majorly hurt in these meaningless games and have it linger into next training camp and beyond.Lavonte should be shut down for sure. All we need is for him to get another concussion , and suddenly he is a player with chronic concussion issues.

But, but....we're still in a playoff race according to Lovie.No, I completely agree. LVD and McCoy need to be put on IR. Nothing good will come from them playing any more this season.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree with most of you on the McCoy issue and David.  There’s no logical reason that Lovie should send either one of those 2 out there for one more snap the rest of the season.  Sadly, he had to yesterday since technically they still had a shot at the playoffs fortunately, I believe the loss mathematically eliminated them because their best possible record is 5-11.  Since the Saints and Falcons still have to play each other, one of them will finish with no more than 10 losses.Yeah, that loss did eliminate them from the playoffs...http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

• Anonymous

Inactive

I've never had a dislocated knee cap, but once a dislocation is popped back into place....the pain is gone. No?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Also playing on it might cause more damage to the knee. It's really irresponsible for the medical and coaching staff to let McCoy went back into the game.Protect your investment guys.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great job team doctors  >:(

the bucs dont actually have team doctors they have people from the half way housing projects to fill in because its cheaper.

• Anonymous

Inactive

thisMcCoy, David........................and.............................damn. well shut those two down at least. theres no reason to ruin their careers

• Anonymous

Inactive

thisMcCoy, David........................and.............................damn. well shut those two down at least. theres no reason to ruin their careers

Evans and Smith? If we're just taking about good players we don't want to see get injured.

• Anonymous

Inactive

McTwigknee … soft

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.