Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

The Buccaneers made a big splash during the first few weeks of free agency adding a number of starters to the roster. One of the players, former Seahawk Clinton McDonald isn’t a household name, but is one of just three Buccaneers who owns a Super Bowl ring. McDonald hopes to help his teammates earn their own in Tampa Bay.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9729

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Zzz….He is a good depth signing. That's it. But that's good enough.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

4 players have a ring. Bobby Rainey has one with the Ravens in 2012.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m likin’ this guy even more after the Frederick Douglass quote! Like Mr. Douglass, McDonald sounded like he MEANT what he said when speaking. Seattle had so many D'linemen, it was ridiculous, and they all seemed to be productive. Couldn't keep them all... 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm likin' this guy even more after the Frederick Douglass quote! Like Mr. Douglass, McDonald sounded like he MEANT what he said when speaking. Seattle had so many D'linemen, it was ridiculous, and they all seemed to be productive. Couldn't keep them all...

We've got some guys with talent too. Maybe they can gel this is our year. Not setting myself up for disappointment though... it's a Bucs Life after all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm likin' this guy even more after the Frederick Douglass quote! Like Mr. Douglass, McDonald sounded like he MEANT what he said when speaking. Seattle had so many D'linemen, it was ridiculous, and they all seemed to be productive. Couldn't keep them all...

Don't know much about him as a player, but I really enjoyed him during the press conference when he, Johnson, Verner, and Myers.  He definitely sounded like a guy who meant what he said.

Please wait…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.