Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• bucfanskiz

Participant

Will you guys be allowed to view this weekends rookie camp? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes we will be there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice I have given you guys a hard time about some changes I didn’t necessarily agree with, however your coverage of the first mini camp like it used to be (felt like I was in the action).  Keep up the solid work 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice I have given you guys a hard time about some changes I didn't necessarily agree with, however your coverage of the first mini camp like it used to be (felt like I was in the action).  Keep up the solid work

We don't mind constructive criticism, suggestions or advice. Ultimately this website belongs to the readers. But I will be honest, rookie mini-camps are the worse of all the coverage we do. It is very sloppy usually, and a lot of teaching periods. But we will do our best to give you guys a glimpse inside.Anything in particular you guys would like us to focus on? Any of these players you want us to interview more than others?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evans, ASJ & Sims please

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would be interested to hear your take on the two olinemen we drafted and also the RB from California I have heard is so fast.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Curious to hear about Herron… want to see if he’s as fast/sudden in person as the numbers say he is.

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.