Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Well now we know why Chron has had the time to spam these boards lately

• Roy

Participant

That can’t be Chron. That guy is actually likeable. Come on he’s a crazy guy running around in a bear suit. Chron can’t do that. Think of how hot he would get trying to wear that Bear suit over top of his white sheet.

• spartan

Participant

The only surprise here is that it took the Federal Govt 6 months to figure out this guy is a butty short of a picnic.

Plus if I had (allegedly) spent 6 months in solitary confinement for what amounts to little more than trespass without a shirt on, I think I might lose it too.

• spartan

Participant

Revisionism is super fun

I base this on the fact that I have not seen him do anything involving violence or causing damage. Not saying categorically I’m right, but currently that’s where it is.

Even so, lets say he smashed his way in. Those that burnt, destroyed and stole were bailed the next day. This guy has been held, without bond, possibly in solitary confinement for 7 months. Don’t you think that is a bit much?

That last bit is hearsay btw. I’ve read it a few times but have not confirmed.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

If I smash a car is it the same as smashing a police car?

No

That moron was a ring leader goated on by Trump.

But a ring leader nonetheless

• spartan

Participant

If I smash a car is it the same as smashing a police car?

No

That moron was a ring leader goated on by Trump.

But a ring leader nonetheless

If QAnon Shaman was a ringleader of the “insurrection”, all I can say is that if that the best you have …..

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Let’s call him a field general 🤣🤣🤣

• spartan

Participant

Even as a so called “Trumper,” do you honestly think I would follow him anywhere? I can’t see myself following him to the bathroom, let alone in an armed insurrection to overthrow the Govt.

• Roy

Participant

I’d call him more of a cheerleader than a ring leader. But there’s an Aesop’s fable that applies here.

A trumpeter, bravely leading on the soldiers, was captured by the enemy. He cried out to his captors, “Pray spare me, and do not take my life without cause or without inquiry. I have not slain a single man of your troop. I have no arms, and carry nothing but this one brass trumpet.” “That is the very reason for which you should be put to death,” they said; “for, while you do not fight yourself, your trumpet stirs all the others to battle.”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Would you follow him? Idk… would you?

Do you think the election was stolen?

• spartan

Participant

Do you think the election was stolen?

I am going to assume this is a rhetorical question. Otherwise I will refer you back to my answer the last 20 times you have asked this question.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Virgil 2.0 is on FIRE!!!!!!!

You Go FireBiden2022!

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Mental Retard fgtBiden:
      https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRp0IMTDaLA/?utm_medium=copy_link

LoserfgtDems: “omg, druMPF saiD covFeTe!@#!!!!!”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Can you go one post without calling some a “re*ard” or “f***ot”?

• spartan

Participant

I’d call him more of a cheerleader than a ring leader. But there’s an Aesop’s fable that applies here.

A trumpeter, bravely leading on the soldiers, was captured by the enemy. He cried out to his captors, “Pray spare me, and do not take my life without cause or without inquiry. I have not slain a single man of your troop. I have no arms, and carry nothing but this one brass trumpet.” “That is the very reason for which you should be put to death,” they said; “for, while you do not fight yourself, your trumpet stirs all the others to battle.”

Yet equal application of the law still applies correct? Even if you do have a nice shiny trumpet.

• jbear

Participant

Revisionism is super fun

I once posted a video of that guy pretty calmly and peacefully walking into the Senate chamber while an officer asked them not to disrespect anything and the group responded that they know and of course they would respect the chamber yadda yadda yadda. You saw this video and even commented on it and here you are still talking about revisionist history. If I wasn’t laughing I’d be crying.

It’s like you’re saying that since you already revised the history when it was happening it can’t now be corrected? Remember insurrection? Violent attempt to overthrow the government? Violent “animals” attacking the will of the people. lol you’re ridiculous.

Let’s call him a field general 🤣🤣🤣

LOL!

You do make me laugh Fire. Right back to the “militant insurectionist” buzzwords. Field General! Made my morning.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

So jbear you’re joining the “Jan 6th was a peaceful protest” crowd?

• Roy

Participant

Hitler calmly and peacefully walked into a train car to accept the surrender of France. He didn’t fire a shot or throw a punch. He just walked right in there.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.