Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• GermanBucsFan

Participant

Merry Christmas to you all and a happy New Buccaneers year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

+1Merry Christmas to you GermanBucsFan!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mele Kalikimaka

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Merry Christmas to all fellow Buc fans!  Have a safe and Happy Holiday season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Happy Holidays to all you trolls, fluffers, homers, liars, closet racists, communists, and bet welchers!  And to the rest of the cool kids, Merry Holidays to you as well.  Guys be safe, be happy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Merry Christmas to all  Enjoy the day

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn’t see this thread before I created another, so I will be sure to correct that.Whatever your faith, be it Christian, Jewish or just the magic of Mariotta- here's wishing all of my fellow suffering Buc fans a wonderful and peaceful Christmas. May none of you miss the magic of the holiday season in the hustle and stress that lead up to its celebration.  I hope all of us find our way into the arms of our loved ones and enjoy the peace and goodwill of the true Christmas spirit.Best wishes to all of my fellow Red Boarders, and deepest prayers for the greatest blessings possible in the coming New Year- and a shiny new QB if time allows!Merry Christmas!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Happy Holidays to all you trolls, fluffers, homers, liars, closet racists, communists, and bet welchers!  And to the rest of the cool kids, Merry Holidays to you as well.  Guys be safe, be happy.

Boid, I was laughing so hard the people next door to me are going to think I lost it.  :DMerry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all loving Bucs fans. As for the rest of you who limit your love, I still share some luvz.  :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Happy Holidays to all you trolls, fluffers, homers, liars, closet racists, communists, and bet welchers! 

Thanks Boid.  Same to you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mele Kalikimaka

As Marcus Mariota would say. Nicely done !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Merry Christmas to All, and to All a good night!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

32jps.jpgDaughter had a heart with a sad Buccaneers fan after a disappointing season.????

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

32jps.jpgDaughter had a heart with a sad Buccaneers fan after a disappointing season.????

Nice.  What kind of beer is in that glass?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Merry Christmas and here’s (glass upraised) to a better Buc’s team next year and hopefully the #1 draft choice!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice.  What kind of beer is in that glass?

Krombacherhttps://www.krombacher.de/index.php?gomob=no

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the one German beer I can get around where I live and its actually pretty reasonable pricewise is Weihenstephaner.  a couple of their beers rank amongst my favorite. http://us.weihenstephaner.com/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In Germany the Bavarian are not Germans, and all other than the Bavarians are Prussians;-)So, your not drinking German beer, you're drinking a Bavarian beer;-))We have 1007 breweries in Germany and about 7000 different beers. And I think its no problem to find a beers that is drinkable. When I came the first time to Brandon my cousin bought a German beer especially for me.I told her that's all for you. I don't travel 4700miles to drink beer I can have every day. Cheer's

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the big name American beers aren’t drinkable.  The US does has a nice craft beer industry going on though. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cheers and Merry Christmas to you and your family GermanBuc! That goes to the rest of you Buccaneers fans on this board as well. May you all have a safe and Happy New Year from the biggest Buccaneer fan on the planet, right here in Chicago. Take care guys! 2015 will be better! I hope!

Please wait…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.