Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• ABuccsFan

Participant

He hasn’t been drafted yet, and was a guy I hoped we’d take a flyer on late. Now that we don’t have a 7th, I hope we sign him as a UFA if he goes undrafted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No thanks. He sucks.  ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When he came out he said he wanted to be known as Michael Sam the football player and not the gay football player.But I only know about him because of him being gay. It's not like he is a great prospect.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3VphK9AMk

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m gonna leave that one alone lol…. Anyways I think he’d be a great pickup as an udfa but I bet someone grabs him soon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But I only know about him because of him being gay. It's not like he is a great prospect.

SEC Co – Defensive player of the year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope if he is not drafted, we bring him in.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree ^ his measurables stunk at the combine but he was quite productive in college.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But I only know about him because of him being gay. It's not like he is a great prospect.

SEC Co - Defensive player of the year.

He had a good enough season, but 6 of his sacks came against Arkansas state and Vanderbilt.But to put it in a different way. He's not a great athlete.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SEC Co - Defensive player of the year.

He had a good enough season, but 6 of his sacks came against Arkansas state and Vanderbilt.But to put it in a different way. He's not a great athlete.

Awards don't equate to being a good prospect. It's about how your game and tools translates truly dictates how good of a prospect you are. Reading the reports on him.. he slow and undersized, not very athletic and his sacks were mostly vital plays. No flashes of brut strength or athletics. Like he said dude isn't a good prospect.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No thank you.  We do not need the media storm that comes with him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s not a good prospect but by R7 you are not drafting good prospects anymore you are drafting the dross. He was a very productive college player whose measurables don’t match production. He’s a guy you take in R6 or 7 and if he’s not taken he’d be a nice UDFA type signing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He had 11.5 sacks and 19 TFL. I don’t see how a guy with those stats can suck at any level. He was Co-DPOY with CJ Mosley.The knocks on Sam are that his is tight in his hips and won't be successful if he has to stand up. He's going to be a Special Teamer and rotational guy while he develops, but he has really good hands, finishes plays, great work ethic and a high motor.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t think the media he brings will be a negative for a team. May help with team unity. I bet the patriots will grab him.. i wouldn’t hate the pats if they weren’t redsox fans

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Earlier this week, Sam signed his first endorsement deal, partnering with Visa. Although his marketability is likely to be tied heavily to making a team and playing well, he has received dozens of endorsement deal offers, which is unprecedented for an expected late-round pick….Any team avoiding him isn't doing it because he's gay, it's Bernadette a special teamer simply isn't worth the head ache adnd media distractions.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IS RICH EISEN OR BOYFRIEND OR WHAT. FFS SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HIM.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think if he doesn’t get drafted, I have no doubt it’s because he’s gay and all the media attention he ll bring with it unfortunately. It’s a sad world we live in.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't think the media he brings will be a negative for a team. May help with team unity. I bet the patriots will grab him.. i wouldn't hate the pats if they weren't redsox fans

It won't. Just because a guy isn't negative, doesnt mean the media swell he creates will be positive. Think Tebow. What did he ever do to bother anybody? Nothing but the media what does drawn to him that Mark Sanchez would bus his behind out on the field only to get asked questions about Tebow.  G :-*etting asked about one  player, who is getting endorsements and tons of attention even tho he hasn't balled out like a Payton or a Sherman will only hurt the team chemistry. These players work really hard and most of them won't get the media time or endorsements Sams will get, this causes jealousy and resentment. Even from players who initially supported him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thank god the Rams picked him. Now the media can’t bitch.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rams just got themselves a steal that fits perfectly with the guys they have and a DC who will know how to utilize him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hard Knocks in St. Louis?

Please wait…

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.