Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Guess darden won the return job.

• TBChucky

Participant

I like it. He needs to improve still, but has the potential to flip field position every touch. He’ll now be dressed for games, and will likely see a few snaps on offense as well. Wouldn’t surprise me to see him take a kick or two to the house this season. Hopefully no rookie jitters happen for him when we play Dallas in prime time. Gotta field the kicks cleanly. More important than anything.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Also my apologies didn’t see the roster cut thread

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Guess darden won the return job.

seems like due to draft status that was over before it began.

no complaints there. We can try to stash mickens on the pratice squad if the kick return game struggles which quite frankly shouldn’t.

take a knee in the endzone as with this offense, just start at the 25.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

They had too similar of skill set to keep both

• seekpar

Participant

He made a few nice returns during the playoffs, but had that horrible gaffe near the end of the NFC Championship game. And he got into some trouble during the offseason.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

take a knee in the endzone as with this offense, just start at the 25.

As bad as the ST is, this is the best route.

• aquilus

Participant

Mickens was a waste anyway…what did the guy have like 5 yards per return?

• m_j

Participant

well, he put a nice game together! big surprise to me!! just keep on running and don’t fumble :-)

• BucsSavant

Participant

Probably his best game as buc, honestly. Hope to see more about it. Seems well liked amongst the team, brings good energy.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Mickens was definitely feeling it on returns last night, if he can go from a surehanded guy to an actual weapon on ST’s damn that would be huge.

• Swash

Participant

I don’t think we can afford to leave Mickens on the practice squad after last night. He played a helluva game.

• The Freeman

Participant

he’s one of the four protected ps players, but can elevate him on the roster only one more time.
      ST was a good surprise, Succop and Pinion starting 2021 like they played 2020… Mickens had his best game with the bucs.
      still waiting to see if we’re better on kickoff, wont be touchbacks every kick.

next week should be a bigger challenge with Cordarrelle Patterson and Avery Williams coming to town.
      not an easy schedule for ST(Atlanta ×2, NO ×2, AFC East teams, Indy…).

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.