Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• DerekPHFD

Participant

7 straight 1000 yard seasons to start a career. Good for him

• Boid Fink

Participant

Wasn’t worth it. Should have been resting for the playoffs. Now they will be without him for a much much longer period of time if it is an ACL, which it looked like it could have been.

• Wutt

Participant

Wasn’t worth it. Should have been resting for the playoffs. Now they will be without him for a much much longer period of time if it is an ACL, which it looked like it could have been.

Looks more a hyper extended knee vs acl tear. Just shit luck, field conditions are trash.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Hope you’re right bro. I really do. But even if it isn’t a tear it looks like his playoffs are over before they began.

Looks more a hyper extended knee vs acl tear. Just shit luck, field conditions are trash.

• theknees

Participant

Mike is a top 5 Buc all time for me. I hate this so much for him. He’s the glue.

• Buc on the Move

Participant

Mike is huge for this team, but we can win in the first round without him.

WR is our deepest position, BY FAR!

• Jed

Participant

I think if he was held out of the game it would not have set well with him and some of the players. I’m sure he was asked for his opinion.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

It sucks it happened, but as you can see now in the 3rd quarter, Arians never had plans to sit people.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.