Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• blah

Participant

Out of this joke of a season, i have a feeling Mr. Evans will evolve into a top tier wide out in this league. Deceptive speed for his size and just getting a grasp on the speed of the game in the pros. For what this guy has to work with, he is doing above average at this point in time. He is on pace to break 950+ yards and 8 TDs. We need more ballers like him.GP REC TGTS YDS AVG LNG TD FD FUM LST7 32 54 460 14.4 40 4 20 0 0

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just saw this:

Kevin ODonnell Fox13 @ODonnellFox13WR Mike Evans is youngest player since 1960 w/at least 100 yds. and 2 TDs in a game (21 years, 73 days old)

So glad we got this kid. Now we just need someone who can throw him the ball consistently.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

for all the drat-time talk of the kid being immature, a hot head etc., he sure did handle Glennon’s shortcomings well.  He was open numerous times only to get bad throws, never saw him get visibly upset. IN fact, saw him accept the blame for not catching one.  So far so good with this pick

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nothing to complain about with evans, for sure. Very happy with him, he’s a nice building block for our rooke qb next year!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have high hopes for the top end of this years offensive draft: Evans, AJS, Heron, Sims with moderate hopes that the Olinemen get developed properly. I see 2015 as adding the AB of the future (Winston is my choice) 2 edge rushers and a MLB plus depth at the bottom of the draft (Safties, DB’s, LB’s). I see us off loading a few FA’s who didn’t work out also and finally getting on the competitive track. The team looked like a football team in transition yesterday, as a team of tackling dummies getting blown out 35-0 in the first 10 minutes. I see about 20 new faces next  year, most with fire in their eyes and solid fits for the systems installed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought he had another catch on the sideline in the 4th qtr called out of bounds… but they didn’t review it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

for all the drat-time talk of the kid being immature, a hot head etc., he sure did handle Glennon's shortcomings well.  He was open numerous times only to get bad throws, never saw him get visibly upset. IN fact, saw him accept the blame for not catching one.  So far so good with this pick

I agree with what you said. For those that haven't had the opportunity yet, he interviewed after the game and it was enlightening to hear him talk. You could see he was upset, but he said all the right things in my opinion. We all know Glennon underthrew that deep ball that got intercepted, it should have been a touchdown if thrown properly. Mike Evans took accountability, saying he needed to fight back to the ball and make a play on it and that it was on him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

His day should have been even better.  He had 3 steps on a corner on a deep route, but Glennon underthrew it terribly the CB to tip it to the safety for a pick. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

for all the drat-time talk of the kid being immature, a hot head etc., he sure did handle Glennon's shortcomings well.  He was open numerous times only to get bad throws, never saw him get visibly upset. IN fact, saw him accept the blame for not catching one.  So far so good with this pick

I agree with what you said. For those that haven't had the opportunity yet, he interviewed after the game and it was enlightening to hear him talk. You could see he was upset, but he said all the right things in my opinion. We all know Glennon underthrew that deep ball that got intercepted, it should have been a touchdown if thrown properly. Mike Evans took accountability, saying he needed to fight back to the ball and make a play on it and that it was on him.

The ball came up short (Mike Glennon took accountability for that), but he had plenty of time to adjust to that.  It was in the air for 50 yards.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The ball came up short (Mike Glennon took accountability for that), but he had plenty of time to adjust to that.  It was in the air for 50 yards.

as soon as it was in the air Evans became a CB, lol. Terrible throw and yes Evans could have done better to save Glennon, but he shouldn't have even been in that position. The ball was underthrown by a ton

Please wait…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.