Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 28 reply threads

• Author

• Knucknbuc

Participant

Practing today if anyone wants to talk about that and move on to the saints game instead of continuing to whine and Bitch about the titans.  :) just an fyi

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

That’s goooooooood

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Saw that as well. Definitely a game changer. You see what happens when Louis Murphy is the #2.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is the one key issue I can defend Winston; no Evans.  Hopefully they develop some chemistry this week in practice, because that is a must if Winston is ever going to develop. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some positive news in an otherwise uneventful 3 days…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

he practiced last week too. I’m hoping that he plays and is 100% but until I see it Sunday I’m still skeptical.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good. ASJ shouldn’t have to be a one man wrecking crew out there. Right Knucknbuc?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good. ASJ shouldn't have to be a one man wrecking crew out there. Right Knucknbuc?

Lol yea yea man ur boy had a good game. I'll give u that lets see what happens when our top weapon comes back if he still puts up numbers. U throwing Winston under the bus a little bit early don't u think youngone? Same thing with me and asj.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good. ASJ shouldn't have to be a one man wrecking crew out there. Right Knucknbuc?

Lol yea yea man ur boy had a good game. I'll give u that lets see what happens when our top weapon comes back if he still puts up numbers. U throwing Winston under the bus a little bit early don't u think youngone? Same thing with me and asj.

Lol I am but I'll hold off on it for now. I need to see marked improve to think otherwise tho.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol I am but I'll hold off on it for now. I need to see marked improve to think otherwise tho.

Yea man well I'm hoping that it turns out were wrong about them both then the bucs will be in a good spot. Idk about u but I'm tired of seeing an ass whooping every week  haha

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Young is not a believer! Cast him into the river stix!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh no, not that!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh no, not that!

Yeesss, that.Where you will be forced into servatude under a evil mariota regime forever. Where evil men like mariota make it appear to be so convincing, but are just making an illusion to fall for!A place so vile, that Hawaiians run rampant and constantly score on you.Wait..Sh1t..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“A place so vile, that Hawaiians run rampant and constantly score on you.”LOL...it's a bucs life

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"A place so vile, that Hawaiians run rampant and constantly score on you."LOL...it's a bucs life

Aye, a bucs life indeed, my friend. Filled with all the wonders future superbowls will bring.The lord winston commands it, thus, it will be done!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

he practiced last week too. I'm hoping that he plays and is 100% but until I see it Sunday I'm still skeptical.

He was going full out on the clips they showed on the news this evening. He was making hard cuts and showing no signs of the injury.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope he plays and plays well. We all need a shot of confidence, well I do anyway.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

uhhhgggg  astroturf

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

uhhhgggg  astroturf

They got rid of that a few years back. They have Field Turf I believe. Its not bad, thick. That Astroturf was like playing on asphalt painted green.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

uhhhgggg  astroturf

They got rid of that a few years back. They have Field Turf I believe. Its not bad, thick. That Astroturf was like playing on asphalt painted green.

Like what they played on during the Women's World Cup. Nasty stuff.  :(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

uhhhgggg  astroturf

I didn't know there was still any of that around. How athletes played on that is hard to imagine. When I was a little kid, my Dad took me out on a NFL field before the game, and I was shocked how hard it was up close. It didn't look so bad on TV, but walking on it, holy fuck.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

uhhhgggg  astroturf

I didn't know there was still any of that around. How athletes played on that is hard to imagine. When I was a little kid, my Dad took me out on a NFL field before the game, and I was shocked how hard it was up close. It didn't look so bad on TV, but walking on it, holy (censored).

I played indoor soccer games on it. It can really leave a nasty burn.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

uhhhgggg  astroturf

I didn't know there was still any of that around. How athletes played on that is hard to imagine. When I was a little kid, my Dad took me out on a NFL field before the game, and I was shocked how hard it was up close. It didn't look so bad on TV, but walking on it, holy (censored).

Hell ya. Have you ever played on Field Turf? Its pretty nice. Long and thick, soft. A few stadiums around the league have it now. The players seem to like it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

uhhhgggg  astroturf

Hell ya. Have you ever played on Field Turf? Its pretty nice. Long and thick, soft. A few stadiums around the league have it now. The players seem to like it.

I was on the field at the Trop. It was not very thick though. Is this the type you are referring to?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

uhhhgggg  astroturf

I was on the field at the Trop. It was not very thick though. Is this the type you are referring to?

No, baseball is a different story.2010 NFL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION ARTIFICIAL TURF PLAYING SURFACE RANKINGS – BEST FIELDS 1.        Indianapolis (FieldTurf)2.        New York Giants/Jets (FieldTurf)3.        New Orleans (UBU Sports)4.        Seattle (FieldTurf)5.        Dallas (Hellas)6.        Atlanta (FieldTurf)7.        New England (FieldTurf)8.        Detroit (FieldTurf)8.        Baltimore (Shaw Sportexe)9.        St. Louis (Astroturf)10.      Cincinnati (FieldTurf)11.      Minnesota (Shaw Sportexe)12.      Buffalo (Astroturf)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Field turf can leave really nasty burns too. I slid for a catch out at the tbyfl fields near the airport playing flag and melted the skin off from knee to ankle. Now the old AstroTurf was a favorite of mine to play on. The best way to describe it is, it makes playing on grass feel like playing in sand. If you are a fast guy, you can play so much faster on AstroTurf.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have Julio Jones in both of my fantasy leagues and there was an article stating he was so cut up from the turf this past MNF game that he was in the training room for a very long time. Reporters started questioning if he actually had some type of injury but it was just from the turf.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

uhhhgggg  astroturf

Hardest field I have ever been on was Oklahoma States field. Jesus that thing was straight up concrete. Barry Sanders…unreal on that stuff.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

he practiced last week too. I'm hoping that he plays and is 100% but until I see it Sunday I'm still skeptical.

He was going full out on the clips they showed on the news this evening. He was making hard cuts and showing no signs of the injury.

definitely promising, thanks for the update. Hope he's back, we need him.

Please wait…

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.