Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

Mike Evans Wants to Learn and Lead By Sports Talk Florida News Desk    May 22, 2014, 14:04 PM Mike Evans may be new to the Buccaneers’ squad, but he wants to be a leader. Evans told us that he wants to learn as much as possible. But, his main reason for being here is to be a leader.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvcnF2l9WK0Read more at http://www.sportstalkflorida.com/video-mike-evans-wants-to-learn-and-lead/#TU9J96XAkAhQjLcM.99

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ok. can’t have enough leaders I guess.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wait a minute. There was absolutely nothing wrong with THAT interview. WTH is up with Jim Rome?  ??? Oh yeah, thats right ... he is a midget nerd.

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

Love this mentality out of our next superstar receiver. Lovie will put him in position to reach his goals. The future is bright with this kid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

His main reason for being here is to be a 1300 yard, 10 TD WR

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

and i think he'll do just that!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's settling man.Think 1600, 15 TDs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's settling man.Think 1600, 15 TDs.

I feel ya, bro.....but lets not forget we have two alpha males at wideout now. I expect the wealth to be spread pretty evenly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wait a minute. There was absolutely nothing wrong with THAT interview. WTH is up with Jim Rome?  ??? Oh yeah, thats right ... he is a midget nerd.

For once, your midget reference is spot on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With vj only a few seasons removed from retirement, I’m thinking this kids attitude is a good thing...But he shouldn't come in barking orders like schiano. Hopefully he learns from vj and earns his leadership when the time comes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like what I am hearing so far. Seems like a decent guy, who will play with a chip on his shoulder. And he gave Chucky the cold shoulder. How can you not root for this guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like what I am hearing so far. Seems like a decent guy, who will play with a chip on his shoulder. And he gave Chucky the cold shoulder. How can you not root for this guy.

did-O

Please wait…

• bigbucsfan

Participant

And he gave Chucky the cold shoulder. How can you not root for this guy.

Insulting the coach who brought our Bucs the Lombardi?  I guess you were not a Buc fan during the Super Bowl season so you are not proud of it.  I am proud of that Lombardi trophy, the players who won it, and the coaches who led the team to that victory.  It was one of the happiest moments of my life.  I saw that video where Evans met Gruden and he shook his hand.  He did not give him the cold shoulder, so why lie about that?  This is a site for Buc fans.  If you are jealous of the Bucs winning the Super Bowl, you are probably a Falcons fan.  Feel free to post on your own team's forum if you want to talk trash about former Bucs who won a Super Bowl.  Your team hasn't won a thing.  And if you consider yourself to be a Buc fan, but not a Gruden fan, then your team still hasn't won a thing because the Bucs only won a Super Bowl with Gruden.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

++1 ^^

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ahhhhh, I love the smell of completely off topic and pointless Gruden debates in the morning…Oh wait, no I don't.It's quite sad, realy. Half of you claim the man is football satan, excluding that he won us the superbowl--while the other half of you claim he's the second coming of Christ to the Tampa area, excluding the fact that he was a terrible businessman POST-SUPERBOWL, lied to players about being drafted, mishandled free agency and never invested in any worthwhile talent as you try to say that 2 minor playoff runs are enough to ignore this fact.How bout, he was good for the Bucs, is a good ambassador, deserves respect, but it was just his time to go? Hmm? can we say that?I swear, it's like watching two different strands of SARS fighting against each other. ...Back to Evans!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the majority of the board agrees with you Beatles. But to have vitriol towards him, instead of respect for the only Super Bowl in our history is just pathetic.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He was what the team needed at that point in time…not afterward.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And he gave Chucky the cold shoulder. How can you not root for this guy.

Insulting the coach who brought our Bucs the Lombardi?  I guess you were not a Buc fan during the Super Bowl season so you are not proud of it.  I am proud of that Lombardi trophy, the players who won it, and the coaches who led the team to that victory.  It was one of the happiest moments of my life.  I saw that video where Evans met Gruden and he shook his hand.  He did not give him the cold shoulder, so why lie about that?  This is a site for Buc fans.  If you are jealous of the Bucs winning the Super Bowl, you are probably a Falcons fan.  Feel free to post on your own team's forum if you want to talk trash about former Bucs who won a Super Bowl.  Your team hasn't won a thing.  And if you consider yourself to be a Buc fan, but not a Gruden fan, then your team still hasn't won a thing because the Bucs only won a Super Bowl with Gruden.

Work on your sense of humor DB.

Please wait…

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.