Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• CaliBucsFan

Participant

Been reading up on new WR Mike Evans and there is a lot of chatter about how great a run blocker he is.  This is an underrated trait for a WR and is typical of a player who is very tough and also an excellent teammate.  If anyone has video evidence I would love to watch.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He will take a LB on one on one…FYI.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here’s all of his big plays versus Alabama last year. He ended up with 279 yards.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl2OfgKbEBs

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There’s a JBF article comparing him to Michael Clayton. Best blocking WR eva!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now if we can find some guards

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evans is a baller for sure.The only thing I can knock him for, is that he tries to hit a homerun on every play. In the nfl, he can't extend the ball out with one hand to gain  yard and not pay for it, and he cannot stay stood up. If you're wrapped, get low quick.Imo, he's about as physical as jimmy G, so how he grows into the game is very critical.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

EvansBlock2.gifEvansBlock3.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

^That’s awesome

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He is only going to get stronger and he has that nasty physical edge and competitiveness. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

EvansBlock2.gifEvansBlock3.gif

Now thats what I'm talking about!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Heads will explode!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m interested to see how he fills out.  Dude is only 20.  Hit the weights with VJax and become the next David Boston, I mean Terrell Owens, I mean Anquan Boldin. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm interested to see how he fills out.  Dude is only 20.  Hit the weights with VJax and become the next David Boston, I mean Terrell Owens, I mean Anquan Boldin.

Boston was a baller for a few years in Arizona. Then he got hurt or something.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm interested to see how he fills out.  Dude is only 20.  Hit the weights with VJax and become the next David Boston, I mean Terrell Owens, I mean Anquan Boldin.

We have his college strength and conditioning coach so it should be a very easy transition.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We have his college strength and conditioning coach so it should be a very easy transition.

Didnt Daivd Boston get suspended for roids or something like that in his career? dude was ripped.

Please wait…

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.