Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• Timbuc2

Participant

Any fans still not excited? If there are any, I guess you’ve been beat down so long, that you are punch drunk.http://www.bucsnation.com/2014/5/12/5707742/mike-evans-may-have-the-longest-arms-of-any-nfl-receiver

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know it won’t increase his arm length, but I can’t wait to see this kid (not even 21 yet) after a couple of years in a pro weight training program.  Especially training with VJax, who has kept himself in mint condition throughout his career.  He should be able to increase his strength, flexibility, and endurance significantly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know it won't increase his arm length, but I can't wait to see this kid (not even 21 yet) after a couple of years in a pro weight training program.  Especially training with VJax, who has kept himself in mint condition throughout his career.  He should be able to increase his strength, flexibility, and endurance significantly.

+10000000

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

mgchat76: I agree that he has plenty of room for improvement since he is not even close to growing yet.  However, please keep in mind that the new Bucs strength coach worked until January of this year in the same capacity at Texas A&M with Evans.  So, there ‘shouldn’t’ be much of a change.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

mgchat76: I agree that he has plenty of room for improvement since he is not even close to growing yet.  However, please keep in mind that the new Bucs strength coach worked until January of this year in the same capacity at Texas A&M with Evans.  So, there 'shouldn't' be much of a change.

Of course he will. He is a 20 year old kid who is 6'5". Plenty of room to fill in his frame.

Please wait…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.