Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• Garv

Participant

Didn’t Evans and Lovie claim he would have played against the Browns if it were a regular season game a few weeks ago?At any rate, is it too early to wonder aloud if Evans has a tendency to hurt his hammys? It seems to be a reoccuring problem and this one is lasting quite a while. I think he needs to be on the GD field on Sunday because a loss at home against the Titans and Mariota would be a loss not ogttwen over quickly by fans sick and tired of losing. ESPECIALLY at home.So does Murphy start in Evan's place and Shepard or Humphies play the slot? Irratated and asking in SRQ.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t think Lovie has told the truth about anything since he has become the HC.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That one time when he said he didn’t want to score any more points before halftime, I believed him…….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That one time when he said he didn't want to score any more points before halftime, I believed him.......

LOL Didn't we all....... well typed!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

PRob wont hear anything till gameday

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I took him over Shady McCoy in a FF draft last night…. I knew I’d regret that

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn't Evans and Lovie claim he would have played against the Browns if it were a regular season game a few weeks ago?

I don't think Lovie made that claim.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d29VsG35DQM

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would love to see him against the Titans, but better be cautious, so its not a season long thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evans. Its looking like this season will be a lot like last year was for him, as far as production goes. I’d guess that he doesn’t start producing at a high level until halfway through the season. I hope we have a respectable record at that time. The games are simply more fun to go to when something is on the line.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't think Lovie has told the truth about anything since he has become the HC.

Ya know, i think you might be right..Checklist:Glennon- check "future qb."Revis-check "we can use him."Lovie- check "I've changed."Tedford- check "qb guru."Warhop- check "not happy with the ol play"Doug- check "we are going to rely heavily on the run"Licht- check "speed in space."Its all-good though. As a hc, i dont want him to tell the truth. I pretty much want him to be bellichekian in that regard.But yeah, a LOT of what he says is outright bullsh1t. Shame though that most of his bs only screwed with us fans, rather than the opposition.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't think Lovie has told the truth about anything since he has become the HC.

Ya know, i think you might be right..Checklist:Glennon- check "future qb."Revis-check "we can use him."Lovie- check "I've changed."Tedford- check "qb guru."Warhop- check "not happy with the ol play"Doug- check "we are going to rely heavily on the run"Licht- check "speed in space."Its all-good though. As a hc, i dont want him to tell the truth. I pretty much want him to be bellichekian in that regard.But yeah, a LOT of what he says is outright bullsh1t. Shame though that most of his bs only screwed with us fans, rather than the opposition.

Nailed it

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.